December 22, 2014 | 1713 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by jccmz

I've been obsessed with bronzers this past 6 months and have tried 6-7, and the Chocolate Soleil is my favorite. I'm an NC20-25, do not really have a lot of experience contouring and do not have the best tools/techniques, but this bronzer looks really good on my skin and makes my face look slimmer (especially in photos!!!) and contoured. I was worried it might be too dark for my fair skintone and was instructed by the awesome Sephora dude to just "prick" the tip of my brush into the powder to avoid getting too much (which is a great tip whenever you might be trying to avoid applying too much of any makeup), but I haven't had to use this technique for this product because it has not been too dark. It goes on smoothly and easily blends to look natural. I really love it.

My makeup products do not have to have any smells, even that of delicious cocoa, but I certainly won't demand that Too Faced remove this fragrance from the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by benbaymom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it!! This is the best bronzer for contouring I have ever used...perfection!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by beecky

I've used just about every bronzer out there, and used Benefit's Hoola for many years. However, this bronzer blows all others out of the water, including Hoola. Chocolate Soleil has a much more flattering, and more natural looking brown-tan tint to it. It gives the most flawless contour, it's ridiculous. I've always used the same brush and technique to contour m cheeks, so I instantly knew it was this bronzer. It has a lovely matte finish to it as well. It blends beautifully, is a magnificent color, looks very natural, and it even smells great ! It smells like cocoa puffs to me. HG bronzer !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by KingBruiser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best bronzer I have ever used, and I have tried them all. I love that it doesn't rub off on clothes, doesn't turn me orange and doesn't break out my sensitive skin. The smell is a nice bonus. This is my HG bronzer. Love love love.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by batool00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Way too light for my skin tone...does not show up even a tiny bit. So I guess my review is a little unfair lol.

I loved the scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by idontknowgrrr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Firstly...YUM! This smells devine!!
Colour is beautiful and matte, and allows for a subtle application that can be built to dramatic.
My only catch with this product, and the thing that would stop me re-buying, is the packaging; horrible to get into, I have broken a couple of nails on it. Not sure if I got a dud, or if that is standard.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Beautyguru101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Adore this bronzer! I've had it for 3 years now, the first bronzer I ever bought. And although I have hit the pan now, I still have plenty left! It last forever!
The color is a deep brown. Not orange, not dirty looking. It's matte, which is perfect for a more natural look (plus no messy shimmer). It perfect to contour the hollows of your cheeks, temples, and jawline. With a very light hand, you can use it to warm up the face as well, but be careful because it is dark. At least for my fair-medium skin.
The packaging is awesome, like I've said, I've had it for years and it looks the same as it did when I bought it. Very durable.
It's a high end product, high end price, high end results, simple as that. You get what you pay for in this case. Plus it lasts forever.
It smells just like chocolate, and the gentle smell lingers for some time, which I love! It's not strong at all! And it may cover up the scent of some concealers and foundations that have those weird chemical scents.
Overall amazing product! Love it and I highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by 6lex10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this bronzer!!! I've had it for a year and a half, and during this time have used the product almost every time I wear makeup (5 or so times a week, but I rarely wear makeup during the summer because I don't go to school). It is the perfect neutral brown color, unlike some other bronzers I've used that have orange, red, and green undertones. It's completely matte, but not chalky at all, and blends out so smoothly. I heard the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer is better for fair skin tones like mine, but the darker one worked perfectly for me (it's not to dark) and I'm a NC20 in Mac. Just use a light hand because it's quite pigmented.
I use this to contour my face mostly, but if you use a really light hand you might be able to use it for a all over bronze look.
The next bronzer I want to try out is Nars Laguna (for winter months because it gives a sheen to the skin - my sister has this product) or Benefit Hoola (for spring, summer, fall because it's completely matte). I don't know if I will though because I just love THIS product so, so, so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by NeryLoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer it is matte so I use it as a contour powder and it works great on my NC25 complexion, it is pricey but so worth it and it smells so yummy like chocolate!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by juliawilson22

I really like this for contour but sometimes I feel it is just a taddddd orangey. But I feel so luxurious putting it in because it smells so yummy!