July 31, 2014 | 1943 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Sexy Little Things Noir

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I haven't been very fond of Victoria's Secret perfumes at all. 99% of the perfumes I've tried have either smelled too powdery or too sweet. I love the Noir scent though! It has a great balance of being sweet and being sophisticated. The packaging is absolutely adorable too, and it's usually the bottles that catch my attention before trying any scent. Final verdict: It smells lovely and the bottle is something you'd want to showcase on your vanity dresser/table.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Take Sexy Little Things, add woods/amber/vanilla, viola, you get Sexy Little Things Noir. In my opinion, this is a better scent than SLT. Its a bit more adult and sophisticated. Orchid/vanilla and woods give it a powdery feel on the top of fruit and floral notes. I normally don't like anything powdery and this is no exception. It remindes me of DK Cashmere Mist(which is in my top 5 perfumes that I don't like) but more fruity which makes it more wearable for me. Lasting power is somewhat improved from SLT-this one lasts about 2 hours after which it fades away. If someone gave it to me, I'd wear it but I won't buy it for myself. I'd give it 3.5 rating, which is slightly above average but imo, it doesn't deserve 4 lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by pixieflwr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the way this smells!--smooth and subltle. It is a scent you could wear everyday and light enough to wear to the office. It isn't too fruity like VS's garden scents. I bought the solid perfume on sale forn $8; regularly $12. I love the price and portability. The staying power is moderate. While the scent doesn't dissappear, it fades, I find myself reapplying after several hours. From VS's website--Fragrance type: fruity floral Top notes: nectarine, juicy apple, sparkling citrus, pineapple, guanabana, mouthwatering pear, red fruit, bergamot Middle notes: cattelaya orchid, muget, cyclamen, jasmine petals, plum, vanilla, dewberry, cassis Low notes: golden amber, velvet musk, sultry woods, tonka bean

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2009 1:12:00 PM More reviews by ctall119

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I cannot believe I am writing a RAVE review for a VS perfume...but I am!

SLTN is a BEAUTIFULLY sexy, sultry and "grown up" scent. It is as far away from the Pink/Heavenly collection of scents as one can get.

It has a nice combination of gourmand/earthy notes, and as the scent developes it graduallay evokes a slight similarity to Trish McEvoys Sexy #9, which I did not care for because of the blackberry musk. This perfume is also a third of the price of #9...

Very very pretty...and definately my best investment yet made at my local Victorias Secret!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 10:57:00 PM More reviews by alitap0408

I love this perfume. I opted to get the body spray because I tend to avoid perfumes with atomizers because they tend to evaporate the scent pretty fast. This frangrance is very sensual. In a word sexpot scent. It is very soft but alluring. The mix of orchid, tangerine, and amber is so sexy.It has an almost powdery appeal to it.This suprises me because I am not a fan of powder scent. I find that the scent does disappear quickly but I did purchase the lotion and the two together have a much better staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by thesavagefamily

I love the mix of orchid, tangerine and amber. It is not over the top floral or fruity, and the amber adds a nice touch of warmth. The shower cream is very rich and great for the bath. I love the powder--very fragrance with a nice puff, and have recently purchased the mist to layer with the lotion. Different scent, and a great one to add to my growing collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 2:03:00 AM More reviews by LvrsVixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scent. I feel really sexy and alluring. Its amazing. i like to spray it in the bedroom at night. it makes the atmosphere feel cozy. i will definately buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by poppyseed5690

I first went in Victoria's Secret to smell this after falling in love with the bottle online. I was not too fond of it, but then my boyfriend bought it for me for Valentine's (which at first I was not the happiest about). I gave it another sniff and wooow.. I don't know what I was smelling in the store that day but clearly my nose was out of whack. I love this perfume.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2009 10:31:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

How I adore this scent! I can't really explain it...it's just so sexy and alluring! The bottle is gorgeous too...the spray thing can be annoying at times, but it gives such a glamorous touch to the perfume. My only gripe is that this has absolutely no staying power whatsoever...on clothes, hair, or skin. If it had lasted longer than 15 mins, this perfume would have definitely been my HG!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2009 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Luluhippiechic

My friend and I were bra shopping at the mall and I bought this on impulse. $80 for body wash, lotion, and perfume.

Pretty packaging and gorgeous smell. However, the fragrance barely lasts long enough for me to get out the door in the morning before it is gone. I have to touch up several times during the day or else it can only be faintly sensed after literally sniffing my skin. I feel like for the price it should be much more long lasting. I would think that washing, moisturizing, and spraying on the same scent would ensure that the scent lasts but it doesnt. After showering, I can only faintly smell the scent.

Though, I have noticed that if I spray it on my shirts it can last longer that way, but it does not stick to the skin at all.

It is by far one of the best smelling perfume sets, I will give it that. I have been using Dream Angels Heavenly for years and wanted to try something different. However, angels lasts much longer and my friends and boyfriend think it smells better, so I will probably wind up going back to that next time.

I would for sure buy this product again if they could improve the lasting factor...but other than that I will probably spend the money on a better quality product.