Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir

4.3

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This scent is absolutely amazing. Very sophisticated and elegant. Not really what you expect from Victoria's Secret. I bought this in the solid perfume form and was in love from the first time I tried it. The only thing is that it tends to wear out quickly. I have noticed it lasts longer if I apply it anyplace other then my wrists. The price is so-so for the full size so I will probably stick with the solid perfume because of the lower cost. Great product. Definitely will repurchase.

on 8/22/2009 9:51:00 PM

I haven't been very fond of Victoria's Secret perfumes at all. 99% of the perfumes I've tried have either smelled too powdery or too sweet. I love the Noir scent though! It has a great balance of being sweet and being sophisticated. The packaging is absolutely adorable too, and it's usually the bottles that catch my attention before trying any scent. Final verdict: It smells lovely and the bottle is something you'd want to showcase on your vanity dresser/table.

on 6/29/2009 9:29:00 PM

Take Sexy Little Things, add woods/amber/vanilla, viola, you get Sexy Little Things Noir. In my opinion, this is a better scent than SLT. Its a bit more adult and sophisticated. Orchid/vanilla and woods give it a powdery feel on the top of fruit and floral notes. I normally don't like anything powdery and this is no exception. It remindes me of DK Cashmere Mist(which is in my top 5 perfumes that I don't like) but more fruity which makes it more wearable for me. Lasting power is somewhat improved from SLT-this one lasts about 2 hours after which it fades away. If someone gave it to me, I'd wear it but I won't buy it for myself. I'd give it 3.5 rating, which is slightly above average but imo, it doesn't deserve 4 lippies.

on 6/28/2009 6:45:00 PM

I love the way this smells!--smooth and subltle. It is a scent you could wear everyday and light enough to wear to the office. It isn't too fruity like VS's garden scents. I bought the solid perfume on sale forn $8; regularly $12. I love the price and portability. The staying power is moderate. While the scent doesn't dissappear, it fades, I find myself reapplying after several hours. From VS's website--Fragrance type: fruity floral Top notes: nectarine, juicy apple, sparkling citrus, pineapple, guanabana, mouthwatering pear, red fruit, bergamot Middle notes: cattelaya orchid, muget, cyclamen, jasmine petals, plum, vanilla, dewberry, cassis Low notes: golden amber, velvet musk, sultry woods, tonka bean

on 6/26/2009 1:12:00 PM

I cannot believe I am writing a RAVE review for a VS perfume...but I am!

SLTN is a BEAUTIFULLY sexy, sultry and "grown up" scent. It is as far away from the Pink/Heavenly collection of scents as one can get.

It has a nice combination of gourmand/earthy notes, and as the scent developes it graduallay evokes a slight similarity to Trish McEvoys Sexy #9, which I did not care for because of the blackberry musk. This perfume is also a third of the price of #9...

Very very pretty...and definately my best investment yet made at my local Victorias Secret!

on 4/29/2009 10:57:00 PM

I love this perfume. I opted to get the body spray because I tend to avoid perfumes with atomizers because they tend to evaporate the scent pretty fast. This frangrance is very sensual. In a word sexpot scent. It is very soft but alluring. The mix of orchid, tangerine, and amber is so sexy.It has an almost powdery appeal to it.This suprises me because I am not a fan of powder scent. I find that the scent does disappear quickly but I did purchase the lotion and the two together have a much better staying power.

I love the mix of orchid, tangerine and amber. It is not over the top floral or fruity, and the amber adds a nice touch of warmth. The shower cream is very rich and great for the bath. I love the powder--very fragrance with a nice puff, and have recently purchased the mist to layer with the lotion. Different scent, and a great one to add to my growing collection.

on 4/22/2009 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this scent. I feel really sexy and alluring. Its amazing. i like to spray it in the bedroom at night. it makes the atmosphere feel cozy. i will definately buy this again.

on 4/21/2009 11:41:00 PM

I first went in Victoria's Secret to smell this after falling in love with the bottle online. I was not too fond of it, but then my boyfriend bought it for me for Valentine's (which at first I was not the happiest about). I gave it another sniff and wooow.. I don't know what I was smelling in the store that day but clearly my nose was out of whack. I love this perfume.

How I adore this scent! I can't really explain it...it's just so sexy and alluring! The bottle is gorgeous too...the spray thing can be annoying at times, but it gives such a glamorous touch to the perfume. My only gripe is that this has absolutely no staying power whatsoever...on clothes, hair, or skin. If it had lasted longer than 15 mins, this perfume would have definitely been my HG!

Popular Fragrances