BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

Lovely product had this for about 3 years and only hit pan, I use it nearly everyday too! Good for very very pale skin and stays on all day!

on 5/8/2013 3:54:00 PM

Coralista is my only benefit blush and I was not particularly impressed with the product. I am not afraid to wear a bold cheek (as a self-diagnosed blush addict) and didn't find coralista to be flattering at all. Many reviews describe it as being 'natural' and providing a 'healthy flush' but I found it far too shimmery for my pale skin tone. The blush does not contain glitter but I find the shimmery effect is overpowering in the unflattering pale orange/coral shade. Even with a light hand, the blush is pigmented enough to look unnatural. Definitely not a repurchase but the formula is lovely and I would love to try a benefit blush in a matte shade.

Don't waste your money unless you are a fan of very shimmery blushes!

on 5/5/2013 12:20:00 AM

Nice and glowy

on 5/1/2013 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I use this as a layering blush/highlighter to boost other peachy toned blushes. I find if I use it alone, it fades quickly and all I see on my cheeks is shimmer. I either use Coralista as a base all over my cheeks, and then I layer a deeper toned blush on the apples. Or, I will apply a matte blush and then dust Coralista on the tops of my cheekbones to add lift and sheen. Out of all of Benefit's boxed powders, this is the one that will always be a mainstay in my makeup bag. It works on my complexion year round.

on 4/29/2013 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I own a few other Benefit box blushes and never really saw the need to have this one but boy was I wrong. I have quite a few other coral blushes but I still felt that this one is special enough to have. It's the most lively shade of coral that is the perfect compliment to a tan. Along with a good fake tan I am loving this for the summer. The blush is nicely pigmented and has a very lovely slight sheen that gives such life to the skin. This is the sort of color that makes you look happy.

on 4/28/2013 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got the mini version in the Tropicoral kit and i really love it! such a gorgeous light pinky coral colour. doesn't have too much glitter which i like and gives a really pretty glow. not sure if i'll repurchase only because it's quite expensive on its own ($36) but we'll see!

on 4/24/2013 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

So I bought one of BeneFit's value sets, it's the Go TropiCORAL lip and cheek set. Coralista came with the set and I have heard so many great things about it I thought a sample size would be a better value than the actual product. Coralista on its own is way TOO expensive for what it is, it's $36!! It comes with a weird little brush that I thought would be useless but it is really great at putting on the perfect amount of blush! This blush is a nice sheer coral colour that leans tower the pinkier side of coral. It gives a nice sheen (instead of glitter that looks kinda tacky if not done right). I honestly don't need to use a highlight when I use this blush because it gives such an effortless glow! It especially looks nice on tanned skin, gives a sexy JLO feel. This is definitely a daytime and nighttime blush and is totally buildable as well if you like your blush heavier. I would recommend this to someone who is new to blush as it is sooo easy to apply and hard to overdo. I wish it was a bit cheaper but oh well!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Too shimmery, since I have oily skin, I want to keep down the shiny look.

on 4/21/2013 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love!! Need to save up so I can buy another!! :)

on 4/17/2013 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I ended up purchasing this after Benefit's Georgia was discontinued, hoping the two would be at least comparable on my pasty pale skin. I'm prone to slight redness in my cheeks, and after evening things out with a color-correcting primer, I look pretty dead in the face. Coralista livens me right up! This has a slight gold shimmer, which is just the pop I'm comfortable with in a blush. I'm a beginner as far as blush goes, and this is just perfect. It isn't hyper-pigmented, so I don't have to worry about that "oh god what have I done" swipe that I get with more pigmented blushes. This is also super blendable, and a little goes a long way! This is just enough to get me looking alive in the morning, without being too over the top.

As far as packaging goes, this is likely going to last me until the end of time. Georgia lasted me years (I'm still running on flakes!!), so I have very high hopes for Coralista to go the distance.

Popular Blush Products