BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 2/20/2013 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love the colour, it works really well on my fair skin

on 2/15/2013 11:39:00 AM

I love this blush and I find myself using it almost daily. The color suits my fair tone skin perfectly. It is pinky-peachy color which once applied gives this nice illuminating sheen on the highest point of the cheek. So using this blush really eliminates the need for the highlighter for the cheekbones. Some say that they do not like the packaging, well I love it, not only it is pretty and colorful, but because I do not waste any product because of the high walls of the box and the blush does not get everywhere on my sink for the same reason.
I do not use the brush that is included but it is a nice touch for those who do.
I would definitely buy it again.

on 2/3/2013 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

The color of this blush is SO nice and it's not so sparkly that you can't wear it during the day. The package is super cute, but not something you can carry around in your make-up bag. It's expensive, yes, but the brush included is really nice and does a great job of applying the blush. It has a really nice scent, but it irritated my skin a bit unfortunately. Lasting power is good enough but not amazing.

on 2/3/2013 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product! Lasts ages and as the name suggests, is a beautiful coral blusher with a very subtle shimmer. Looks great in winter on my NW20 skin or in summer when I'm more tanned. Easily blendable and can be layered for a deeper colour. Packaging isn't great (looks lovely when new) but the cardboard goes a bit tatty after a while. Brush provided is also useless so would be better to omit and reduce the price! Other than that, a lovely product.

on 2/3/2013 2:24:00 PM

Marlena, the "Makeup Geek" referenced "Coralista" as one of her favorite blushes long ago, so I've been aware of this product for quite some time. I've eyed it up many a times during trips to Sephora, but my preference for pink cheeks kept me away. I headed out on yet another trip to Sephora, looking for a lash primer and, "Dandelion," "Coralista's" ballerina-pink sister. I ended up taking "Coralista" home because this shade of blush works much better with my red hair and fair complexion. It makes me look alive and awake. "Coralista" is a vibrant, tangerine shade with a shimmery finish. It miraculously doesn't look orangey on my skin, as many other warm shades of blush do. Richly pigmented, "Coralista" didn't disappoint in the wear department. I recommend this product, particularly for fair-skinned beauties, looking to warm up their complexion. If Nars "O" wasn't for you, this one just might be the answer.

on 2/3/2013 12:48:00 PM

I love this blush!!!! I have been hunting for a nice blush forever and I have always had difficulty finding one that complements my pale skin and does not bring out the irritation I get from acne. This blush is very sheer and can be layered nicely to build up just the right amount of color. There is a little shimmer, but not enough to be considered gaudy. The box is adorable and the quantity of product that you get is nice. The box itself is a little clunky to try to take along with you (it takes up a lot of space in my makeup bag), but it is one of my staples and I cannot leave home without it.

Update: Beware vegetarians this is not up to vegetarian standard. It contains carmine! Please change the formula BeneFit!

on 2/2/2013 11:45:00 AM

I LOVE this blusher. I have been using my current box for over a year now and still have lots in it.

I use this blush every day and I love the rosy colour of it and the fact that it has a little bit of shimmer to it.
It is really easy to apply and doesn't take too much precision to get rosy cheeks.

I use Benefit's Posie Tint underneath as I like my blusher to have staying powder. I have found that using the Posie Tint (which is too sheer to wear on it's own in my opinion), with the Coralista over the top creates the perfect shade which lasts all day.

The only downfall is that it is hard to get the product out of the corners when it starts to wear down, so a round pot would be more practicable. However, I love Benefit's packaging.

on 1/31/2013 12:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So in Canada Befnifit box blushes retail for about 36$ with tax they come to about an even 40$. For some odd reason i felt i needed to buy two blushes in one day. In total i feel i had wasted 80$ on two blushes, which is ridiculous! I thought i would love these blushes because they were high end. Overall the blush it self is so pretty and i do enjoy the smell. But these blushes come off so easily! if i wanna touch up my oily areas on my face i cant because it wipes the blush off. There is no way i would repurchase i dont even wear these blushes in the first place.

on 1/31/2013 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This was the first blush I ever had and I fell in love with this instantly. It's a beautiful coral toned pink with a slight shimmer to it, although I don't feel this makes my skin look shimmery just as if it has a nice glow. It would look beautiful for an evening look but it's not too much to wear in the day. The benefit blushes are scented, although I haven't noticed this - but I have a poor sense of smell. I used to use this blush everyday and I still haven't hit pan yet which still really impresses me. I've taken a lippy off because of the price, although it's a high quality blush I just feel that there are other cheaper alternatives. That doesn't mean that I don't love it though.

This is my HG blush!! I first tried it in my Confessions of Concealaholic palette, and fell in love!! It's the perfect pinky blush that looks gorgeous on my pale skin. It stays all day too. Whenever I run out I will probably repurchase the full size at my local Ulta! I like this blush even better than Nars Orgasm, which is much more famous for some reason. It is a bit pricey though. :(

Popular Blush Products