July 25, 2014 | 1368 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by karinogi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm using this as my treatment now. It moists my hair and gives it a healthy shiny look everyday. The hair feels like silk, I love touching it. Hey I dont need extra efforts anymore to style my hair, just wash it,apply the serum, comb it...perfect.
Previously I used Kerastase Elixir Ultime, it's a great product too, but as my hair is thick and dry, I find that moroccan oil works more effective. Definitely will repurchase this product! :)...though it's pricey

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Eh, well I definitely didn't lose anything by trying this since my hair stylist/friend gave me a maybe 75% full bottle of this for free since she wasn't using it anymore. I don't like the smell, smells like mens cologne. But it works okay, doesn't make my hair greasy if it's just on the ends, makes it soft and shiny. But I've tried better products that are waaay less money, thus the very average rating, and why I won't purchase this if I ever use it up (a little does go a long way).

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by sawyer01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was amazing for the first month, it really made my hair shinny and healthy looking, but after a month it did NOTHING to my hair! If i put it or didnt put it in my hair would look exactly the same

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by cattitude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff made my hair look and feel healthy and shiny. I liked the smell too. It's expensive but a little bit goes a long way.

This product is full of silicones, and I know that some people think that silicones are the devil in hair product form. However, my hair loves silicone products.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2012 2:15:00 AM More reviews by mejicochica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have dry frizzy thick curly hair and it works great. I feel like it adds extra moisture to my dry ends and really has protected them. My mom and I have been using it for about three years. However, I have become a hair care freak and looked at the ingredients and was disappointed that argan oil was way down the list along with many other bad ingredients. I would recommend you just go buy some organic argan oil, it would be much better for your hair and can be used for other things as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by adrianabanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product line! I'm also surprised that there are negative comments because to me this is one of the best hair products I've tried so far. After using the moisture repair shampoo and conditioner I use some of the oil while my hair is still wet and it literally makes my hair feel like silk. Plus I love the smell. The only downside is that the shampoo doesn't lather that well (like someone else said) which I don't like because I feel like I have to use a lot. Also, it's super expensive and you don't really get all that much. But other than that I would highly suggest it if you love the feeling of your hair when you leave the salon because with this, you can get that.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by melllm

I use this only on the ends of my hair. When used on damp hair, I feel like the product speeds up drying time and leaves my hair soft and shiny while taming frizzies. When I curl my hair with my flat iron I like to use a very small amount of the oil and run it through my hair from the mid-ends. I dislike the packaging because it is hard to control how much product you'll be using. Also a glass bottle and oily hands sets the stage for a disaster! Only other con is that if you have to use too much your hair turns into a greasy mess.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by alisonjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm not great tbh. what's all the fuss about? I didn't notice a great difference and felt as if i were overloading my hair with rubbish. L'Oreal's Everpure serum is far better than this and a third of the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by SignMeUp

This product is made up by mainly silicones. Argan oil is one of the last ingredients on the list. And the bottle? Not even a dispenser on mine. For the price I paid --> wow! I have much better and similar products in my arsenal + argan oil. And that without the heavy pricetag of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Smilygirl008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It makes the flyaways and most of the frizzies on my hair go down (that is a lot because I have a lot of nappy hair. I put a pump when my hair is straightened or relaxed, and two-three pumps when my hair is frizzy. I just put it on my hands rub it together put it on my hair and poff frizzies gone!