Moroccanoil Moroccan Oil

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 2/16/2013 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Over the past few years I have realized that I need to use some type of hair serum to moisturize, protect, and add shine to my hair. My hair was constantly dry, getting in knots, and would look completely fried at the end of the day. On a whim I decided to try Moroccan oil and I couldn't be happier. It has given life to my hair and it is so much more manageable now. I have yet to find another product that has given me the same results. Although it is a bit expensive, it is totally worth it to protect and rejuvenate your hair. I pour a small amount in the palm of my hand and rub on the ends of my damp hair. It instantly feels silkier and smells absolutely wonderful!

on 2/7/2013 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Absoloutley love this stuff! I have never purchased the full size as I tend to travel a lot so the 25ml bottles are perfect, and they last a long time! This tames my frizzy dry hair, I use it when my hair is damp and when it is dry also. I love the smell of this stuff and as long as they keep making it I will keep buying it, already on my third bottle! I can safely say it is my HG styling product.

on 2/6/2013 2:29:00 PM

I love this. I'm so weary of trying hair oils because I have such fine, oily hair and all others weigh it down big time. This isn't a cure-all and I understand that but it's GREAT for use after the shower on my ends. I only use this when my hair is wet and it prevents frizz when my hair dries, the smell is lovely as well. Sorry, but other products like Frizz-Ease just don't do my hair justice and make it look really greasy even when the smallest amount is used on wet hair. Moroccan Oil NEVER leaves my hair feeling heavy or greasy and it absorbs really well. I'd be careful about using this product on dry hair for those of us with baby fine hair with natural oils. This product is a must have and it makes my hair look wonderful!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Thumbs up. Great product

on 2/3/2013 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Ugh I hate how hyped this is. I feel bad for all of the people encouraged to try these expensive products. The name has "oil" in it, the packaging looks natural, yet it's just a typical cony serum but expensive as hell. Your hair will look nice, but it will do absolutely nothing for it's health. Real oil is MUCH better for your hair, and at least half the price.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Moroccan Oil is perfect for mt hair!!! My hair is a lot more strong and healthy now that i have started using moroccan oil! I seriously can't live without it. I love how it makes your hair less frizzy without weighing it down and it doesn't make your hair greasy unless you put it on your routes. Some people think it is too expensive....but if you think about it, its really not. Mine has lasted me for a year and a half and i use it every other day, if you do the math thats like paying $2.50 a month for it. To sum it up this is a all round AMAZING PRODUCT!! Totally worth the money!!

on 1/27/2013 9:44:00 AM

Way overpriced. This doesn't work any better than Got2B oil-licious. Oil-licious costs around 6 dollars. Don't waste your money on this when you can have the same results for a fraction of the price. I won't purchase again.

on 1/27/2013 4:08:00 AM

One of my fav hair care lines. Was introduced to this line at the salon I work at. Ever since I started using MoroccanOil about a year and a half ago my hair has felt and looked so much more healthier and silky smooth. Plus it cuts down on drying time!

on 1/13/2013 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have experimented and consistently used Moroccan Oil for just about a year now. At first I loved it, my hair felt really smooth and soft and completely tangle-free upon application. It also smells amazing!

After a while for some reason it didn't remain consistent and kind of dried out my hair so I don't think I am going to come back to it.

on 1/10/2013 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Such hype surrounding him.such a Meh serum.open your eyes girls

Popular Hair Products