Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

4.4

This is what I wanted Aquolina's Pink Sugar to be... I always said I wished it came in a splash, so it would be lighter & not "rot" on my skin like Pink Sugar did. This is better, with a light berry scent in it to keep it fresher rather than musky.

It lasts quite long on me (a full day at work and I can still smell it on my skin), especially the lotion, which I just dab on top of my wrists. But it doesn't knock you over, which is a good thing for me - I don't like being smelled before being seen!

I downgraded this one lippie for the packaging, because the splash doesn't have a screw-top cap that I can easily pour into another travel bottle. Instead, I have to bust out my funnel & decanting supplies to spray it into a travel bottle for flights, etc. Unnecessary for a splash.

And at 2 for $20 (plus we all have $10 off coupons this month), I'm stocking up!

I seem to be the only one here on MUA that hates this smell. I went to VS one day to get a sniff after everyone on the boards was hemming and hawing about it, and I was really disapointed. All I smelled was cotton candy with a touch of berries. I definitely got some comforting note out of it, which is true to the name, but I find it way too juvenile. Good if you're still in high school, but beyond that age bracket I'd say move on to something else.

I love it. It's vanilla, but it also has the floral undertones to really make it smell fun, not boring.

I just bought this (body wash, lotion, and body spray) at Victoria's Secret today, and I have to say, I am liking it a lot! It definitely smells warm and cozy, and I got compliments on it twice today.

I just sampled this today because of a review about it on youtube and fell in love instantly! True to its name, it's a warm and comforting scent. The toasted vanilla reminds me of marshmallows :) After the initial vanilla note, a fruity, raspberry aroma kicks in. I've gotten compliments on it already! This scent just smacks of winter. I love it! I took one lippie off, though, because I wish it lasted longer!

love this and i usually cannot stand vanilla, it gives me a headache but because they mix it with fresh smelling scents, its a vanilla i can stand and love.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovely body spray...smells clean to me...also smells like raspberry and vanilla...Victoria's Secret makes wonderful perfumes...

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Love this! I have the body wash, body spray and lotion. The lotion is ultra moisturizing and makes me so soft. And this is a very inviting fragrance. Try it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

great vanilla fresh cozy warm scent all together...love this!

This is described as a toasted vanilla, pink peony & raspberry fragrance. I get strong warm vanilla and a slight floral/fruity in the background. I can't specifically pick out the peony or raspberry. That said I love this scent!!

Definitely a warm & cozy vanilla scent : )

Popular Fragrances