BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Love! This is the first bronzer I found that works for me. It doesn't show up orange or too dark.

on 5/25/2014 12:34:00 PM

I LOVE THIS BRONZER! perfect for contour. I'm just in love. It's not too dark or too light just perfect.

on 5/23/2014 9:06:00 PM

I just finished Nars Laguna and wanted a replacement. I got the hoopla and it's the perfect colour on me. Buildable and natural colour. I can't wait to use it tomorrow!

on 5/19/2014 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this bronzer, and I love the brush it came with for contourning my cheekbones. I think that is the first time I have ever been able to say that!

Anyway, I find the color to suit my medium skin tone, and the fact that you only need a little bit, makes the price a bit easier to swallow. Overall, great product and definitely would repurchase!

on 5/18/2014 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Wish I could give this a 3.5. Good for contouring, bad for "bronzing". The matte finish of this bronzer gives a good blendable finish that leaves a natural look, but it also can come out quite muddy looking if you overdue it. Biggest con is the price tag, way too steep imo. Though the product lasts for quite some time because you only need a small amount and you're good to go, just refrain from putting it all over your face or you'll look like you a got a bad tan.

on 5/16/2014 12:44:00 AM

This product was a bit of a disappointment for me. So many people rave about it so I decided to buy it (despite it's steep price tag). Here are my pros and cons:

PROS:
- it's matte!! It can be difficult to find a contour powder/bronzer without any shimmer
- nice universal shade. It's on the brown side, not orange so it looks more natural
- the packaging is so cute!
- it comes with a brush that I found to actually be useful (good for cheek contouring)
- you only need a very small amount of product

CONS:
- very easy to over apply. First time I used it I swiped the brush through it a couple times and ended up with a giant dark streak on my face
- can be hard to blend out. Once applied it's hard to lighten up through blending incase too much was applied
- tends to end up blotchy/muddy after a couple hours (I have very oily skin)
- fades after 5-6 hours
- price!!! It's a tiny amount of product for the $36+ price tag

Overall, I will not re purchase. Price was too steep, found it to not blend as well as other cheaper products. I think I'll stick to my NYC mosaic bronzer (for a fraction of the price!!)

love love love this product in every way. you can put it all over as a contor. its brilliant ive ised this 6 times a week for 5-6 months still am no was near hitting pan

on 5/6/2014 3:12:00 PM

I've been looking for a good matte bronzer and had been using MAC but it was so lightly pigmented that I had to use a lot of powder over and over to actually get it to show which is a pain when contouring. This stuff is pigmented great and contours well. That said, I hate the packaging so much I wish I could give it 0 stars, and the brush should get negative stars. That thing is terrible. I tossed it out and use a fluffy brush, which gives me a great look but it's so hard to get into the tiny, deep box that Benefit provided. I am hoping I can find a new container for the bronzer pan and tear open and toss the odd cardboard container that it comes in. For the price, I do think it's quite tiny overall, and the packaging is ridiculous given the price.

on 5/5/2014 3:11:00 PM

Best bronzer by far to contour with! Very matte :)

on 5/1/2014 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This started my love for matte bronzers because I used to be a shimmer girl only. I'm NC30 and this is perfect, not orange not muddy and blends really well. I can also use Hoola for contouring, I think the packaging is cute but you can't throw it in your purse without damaging it so it's not travel friendly! I would buy this again, because the color and texture are nice.

Popular Bronzers