April 16, 2014 | 903 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by nudelipsandnails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I love this shade. I love the color (a milky nude shade). My only complaint is that it went on so sheer on my lips that I had to keep putting it on many times and it reminds me of sheer lipgloss. I am a big Cremesheen fan..I love all the colors from that line. I find that MAC Creme d'Nude is a great base and it looks great with MAC lustreglass in love nectar over it. I would buy this again but I love MAC creme cup more.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by danimaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Such a pretty shade. I have very pigmented lips and this tones down the color. Not too pale. Hate that dead look a lot of nude lipsticks gives. Has a lovely peachy pink tone to it. The perfect nude lip.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by GreenTea02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First off, let me start by stating that I have tried many different nude colors (Tanarama, Fleshpot, Frou, Myth, Peroxide UD) before finding one that suited my skin tone. I fell in love with this lippie the moment the makeup artist applied it to my lips. I really like how easily it glides on. As others have stated, this lipstick is unforgiving when it comes to dry lips, so make sure you moisturize before or do a lip scrub. I find that applying 2-3 swipes works perfectly to build up that peachy pale color. Top it off with a clear gloss and it looks stunning paired with glam eyes or the everyday clean look. One a side note, the Lipstick doesn't last through eating and drinking and re-application is necessary every 2-3 hours, sometimes less..I will be buying another soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by OliveButtercup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG nude lipstick. I'm a medium/tan skintone (Kim Kardashian's color) with dark hair and this is the best nude I've found. I wear it every single day, often with Underage over it or something peachy, depending on what look i'm going for. I usually do dark eyes so I love a nude lip. I'm already on my second tube and I just discovered this color a couple months ago.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Merlinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think MAC makes the best lipsticks. Could be my age group (18 - 25), but I really like this. Only drawback is it's a little drying for my lips... very odd since it's a creme lipstick, but I still wear it to work almost everyday!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2011 8:54:00 AM More reviews by stephaniejadexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product about a month ago because i have read really good reviews but i am so disappointed. It clumps up on your lips so badly, its not cheap and isnt a very nice colour at all when applied all over the lips. Im an NW25 and it sort of makes me look sick. I dont recommend this product if you have the same skin tone, i recommend a lipstick thats a little more pink, this is too peachy/beige. Ive tried applying it different ways and ive found its dries out your lips if you wear it alone so i lightly dab this over my lips then put a gloss or nivea essential care lip conditioner over the top and it looks okay but I wont buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by michellejl32

Extremely disappointed with this product, although a lot of that comes with the way it looks on my skin (NC25). It was plain awful. Also, for some reason MAC lipstick formulas do not work well on my lips. They just separate and build up in in the lines in my lips and since it is no opaque it is extremely noticeable. I tried wearing this lipstick so many different ways in an attempt to like it: with lipgloss, with another lipstick, with only a little dabbed in the center of my lips... No matter what I did I could not get this to work for me. Highly disappointed. MAC lipsticks do not live up to the hype for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by wawavanilla

Bought it a week ago, after the make up artist at MAC demonstrated this lipstick beautifully on me along with the use of a nude lip-liner. There after I have been trying to recreate the look without using the lip-liner. It looks definitely nude and I find it not as drying as other MAC lip sticks. However, it tends to crease up to the inner line of lip few hours after applying, instead of just fading it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Naima19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this lipstick its will def be my HG peachy nude lipstick it goes great with my NW40 skintone at 1st i was on the edge of getting this because of the color but it worked out perfectly i dont need a lip liner so its perfect for on the go i will def repurchase this

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Tommy546

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

As I always mention, the only reason it's 4 stars is because the mac logo scratches off the lipsticks which a major annoyance!

Creme d'nude is a very odd lipstick.

It looks weird and dryish when you first apply, and after about a minute it looks absolutely stunning!!

It's very opaque and buildable!!

It's got alot of warm notes but still remains a perfect nude lip for fair skin =)

I love this lippy and it's always pretty and it's moisturizing and long lasting.

This seems to last about 3-4 hours which is great =)

love love love, get this if you want a perfect nude lip!!

P.S. It's CLOSE to the colour Myth by Mac but not atall drying!! <3