MAC Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

4.1

on 9/7/2011 5:23:00 PM

This lipstick is just simply amazing. I'm an NC20 and this seriously is the perfect nude. Myth is also a good one however i find myth to be thicker, and more drying as well. Creme D'Nude is just amazing by itself. It looks gorgeous without making you look like your dead. I highly recommend Creme d'nude!! This is by far my favorite lipstick of the ones that i own so far.

on 9/6/2011 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Great for muting out the lips without the intensity of myth. It is tough for me to pull it off on it's own because of my NC42 skin but it is a good product for muting. It is quite pretty. I could put on Strange potion lipglass on top or NARS Turkish Delight or chihuahua. Usually for muting out the lips I use either Creme d' Nude or Revlon's Nude Attitude. It all depends on what I have on hand.

on 8/30/2011 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Ugh, what can I say about this lipstick. It bleeds, it applies in a strange streaky way, I seriously hate it. The color is so pale it hardly shows on my lips, but what does show makes me look rather dead. I was so upset when this arrived and I realized the issues with it, in Australia mac lipsticks are expensive, and we don't get to have the privilege of returning used make up. So I don't really recommend this lipstick I think you could find many other similar colors with a much better formula then this one.

on 8/29/2011 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

this is my go to nude lipstick!!! i love love love how it is so smooth and creamy!!!! im a macNC42 and i pair it with macs lip pencil in stripdown, and top it with macs c-thru lipglass! its beautiful for us tan local girls :)

on 8/26/2011 11:23:00 PM

I love this lipstick for a nice nude lip. I had to deduct a lippie because I find it not to be opaque enough for my liking.

on 8/25/2011 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favourite lipstick!! Its so nice and fair!

on 8/10/2011 11:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

nice glossy nude color but im not very happy because i had a dupe for this all along in my makeup kit. gosh darling is just the same as creme d nude and cheaper

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my go to lipstick, I always have this with me. doesnt dry out like some other MAC lipsticks Ive used. the best nude shade MAC has for my skin tone.

on 7/26/2011 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love MAC lipsticks, and I love a good nude lip... unfortunately this one looked awful on my nw20 skintone. Other than that little setback... wonderful lippie.

I think this is an amazing shade of lipstick. Although some people are hesitant to purchase nude colors, this shade really looks great on almost everyone.

It's a bit shiny but not as strong as a gloss and it's wonderful with a slight hint of gloss to top it off or just plain. I love this color with bronze cheeks and simple eye makeup colors with a bold liner.

Popular Lipsticks