September 3, 2014 | 1113 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by nattygrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Creme D'Nude is a beautiful creamy nude lipstick. It has a slightly dewy finish and is opaque enough to cover my pigmented lips without making me look washed out. I'm fair (N5 ish for reference) and I loooove this color. I can use any lipliner to alter the color slightly as well. It's in the HG stash. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i LOVE this color. I went into MAC looking for a nude lipstick, as I usually use their lipglass but it can be sticky sometimes and I wanted a change. I wanted to find a color that did not make me look dead, and looked pretty on my small lips. The girl working there selected a few shades for me and this was a very easy color to decide on, and I am a very picky and cannot decide on anything. I am glad I chose this! It goes on easily and smoothly, however sometimes chapstick underneath is needed. I have only ever used this with a tan, I hope it looks good come winter! I do love it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by feribz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love! I have pretty pigmented lips so the contrast with this lipstick is stunning! definitely repurchasing! Beautiful creamy nude but does wear off like any lipstick when you drink or eat. I suggest tagging this lipstick along with you for touchups.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Pernii

The nicest, nude lipstick I've ever tried. Love the creamy look, doesn't make my lips look dry.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Edit: Im dropping my rating down a notch because this l/s doesn't look that great on me in daylight & my husband really doesn't like it :( Yes i even put diff glosses over it. Oh well, back to the drawing board i guess.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2011 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Fatang

Oh my gosh this is terrible! I'm so glad that I got this as part of the trade-in program they have. My biggest issue with this l/s is the fact that it not only accentuates any dryness you didn't even know you had, but then further dries out your lips. And I'm the kind of gal who takes care of her lips, exfolation, lipbalm, and all. You shouldn't have to work so hard to make a l/s look half-decent, especially one from MAC. I've purchased many a DS lipstick that have performed better than this!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by nudelipsandnails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I love this shade. I love the color (a milky nude shade). My only complaint is that it went on so sheer on my lips that I had to keep putting it on many times and it reminds me of sheer lipgloss. I am a big Cremesheen fan..I love all the colors from that line. I find that MAC Creme d'Nude is a great base and it looks great with MAC lustreglass in love nectar over it. I would buy this again but I love MAC creme cup more.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by danimaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Such a pretty shade. I have very pigmented lips and this tones down the color. Not too pale. Hate that dead look a lot of nude lipsticks gives. Has a lovely peachy pink tone to it. The perfect nude lip.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by GreenTea02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First off, let me start by stating that I have tried many different nude colors (Tanarama, Fleshpot, Frou, Myth, Peroxide UD) before finding one that suited my skin tone. I fell in love with this lippie the moment the makeup artist applied it to my lips. I really like how easily it glides on. As others have stated, this lipstick is unforgiving when it comes to dry lips, so make sure you moisturize before or do a lip scrub. I find that applying 2-3 swipes works perfectly to build up that peachy pale color. Top it off with a clear gloss and it looks stunning paired with glam eyes or the everyday clean look. One a side note, the Lipstick doesn't last through eating and drinking and re-application is necessary every 2-3 hours, sometimes less..I will be buying another soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by OliveButtercup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG nude lipstick. I'm a medium/tan skintone (Kim Kardashian's color) with dark hair and this is the best nude I've found. I wear it every single day, often with Underage over it or something peachy, depending on what look i'm going for. I usually do dark eyes so I love a nude lip. I'm already on my second tube and I just discovered this color a couple months ago.