Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

3.9

INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Matricaria Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben

This is my new HG brow gel. I decided to try it after having great success with the Anastasia brow powder duo, and I'm glad I did. This stuff keeps my eyebrows EXACTLY how I want them all day long! It doesn't flake, but it does feel a bit crunchy. A small price to pay for precision control, if you ask me.

The gel truly passed the test today when I was feeling self-conscious due to a nasty lupus/perioral dermatitis breakout, and my boyfriend was trying to cheer me up. He said 'That red patch isn't the only part of your face you know; you have gorgeous hair, a pretty smile, big, beautiful eyes, and... (he looked at me quizzically) PERFECTLY GROOMED EYEBROWS?!?!" I had to laugh. I've always used brow gel, but Anastasia of Beverly Hills surpasses them all, delivering a perfect, polished look.

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I own Anastasia clear brow gel. I put it on in the morning and it lasts me all day. It is water and sweat resistant so could be worn winter and summer. The brush is pretty good and it serves as a brow brush as well. I just sweep it over my eyebrows once (very easy to use) and it grooms and keeps my eyebrows in place all day. It shapes them as well because of the nice brush. I didn't know before I used this gel how essential it was (it was included within the Anastasia eyebrow kit I bought) and now I cannot live without it.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

You understand that you need it when you start using it. Makes your brows really polished and groomed.
You know how people can put a lot of time when the shape their brows and then they just don't care anymore? It's kind of weird, a few extra seconds every morning is not much time AND this will make a big difference.
For me, a tube last about 18 months with daily use.
Not unique, but it delivers.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Coarse

The best of the currently available brow tamers I have tried. Never flakes, holds well, no allergic reaction, but too shiny for my taste. I wish they would bring back the Laura Geller eyebrow gel...now that was a perfect product.

This product does the job, but is too expensive to repurchase for what it does.

I have clear mascara from Maybelline that was cheaper that does the job just as well.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is alright for me. I don't have very many brow hairs to begin with. My brows are very sparse. I don't feel I need brow gel to keep my almost non exist eyebrows in check, but I can see were this would work for people who have more eyebrow hair.

I love this brow gel and have not been able to find one that works as well. I use the clear, un-tinted one, as I have very thick, almost black eyebrows. I almost always use it over Urban decay's brow box (as opposed to the waxy stuff that comes with the kit - that's just gross), but it also works well on its own, when I'm wearing my brows thick enough that I don't need to color them in at all. My one gripe is the price... $21 seems like a silly amount of money to pay for what is essentially hair gel in a tube. IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A BROW GEL THAT WORKS AS WELL FOR A BETTER PRICE, MESSAGE ME!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This product applied heavily and took a long time to dry. When it did dry, it made my eyebrows feel crunchy, just like when you use too much gel in your hair. For about half an hour after the gel dried, my eyebrows felt strange -- heavy and like they were being pulled in the direction I'd brushed them.

And for all that, there's really no difference in the appearance of my eyebrows when I use this!

I have very light brows and this works to slightly darken and add definition to my face. What I like most is that the formulation is not gunky so I never have to wipe the brush with a tissue and that it's meant to be layered. I like powders to fill in my lightest areas (also Anastasia) and use the brush/pencil from Chanel pencil to "set" and fill in where needed. I know it seems like a lot but...

Ok, so I never realized how much eyebrows made a difference in how one's face presents.. Sue me. However, as a light haired, fair-skinned person, I've finally found the final pop to a bit of mascara and MUFE foundation for the red spots. I LOVE this product.

It's a good brow gel, but waaaaaayyyyy overpriced. A 0.1 ounce tube costs $21, which is $210.00 per ounce!! Try this stuff on one eyebrow and apply regular hair gel (at $.50 per ounce) with a clean mascara wand or brow brush to the other side. Then ask yourself if the Anastasia side looks $209.50--or 41,900%--better than the hair gel side. :)

Popular Brows Products