September 30, 2014 | 1863 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Eye Kabuki Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

Love, love, love this brush!! I got this in my Everyday Minerals kit after reading the rave reviews on here. Not only is this good for applying a highlight color over the eyelid and browbone, but it applies mineral concealer like a dream! Instead of standard concealer brushes where you just pat or dab the stuff on, you can swirl your brush in it and actually buff it on like you do with mineral foundation. This definitely blows BE's maximum cover concealer brush out of the water! And as I said before pertaining to eye use: This is good for highlight color only IMO. I wouldn't use it for eyelid only application or on the crease. You'll need smaller brushes for those two areas. Overall, one of the best makeup brushes I've ever purchased! I agree with someone below who said that if you use mineral concealer, "You NEED this brush!"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 5:49:00 PM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Eye kabuki brush, where have you been all my life??
I use it to blend MMU around my eyes and nose. It's so soft, but not TOO soft that I have to mush the bristles down to get the product on my face (like MAC brushes.). This brush is FANTASTIC.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2008 9:45:00 PM More reviews by babieedoris

This brush is perfect. The only reason i give this 4 stars is because I don't use it for what it is intended for. I feel that this brush is way to big to apply anything non-messy on my eye lids. However, if I use this brush to apply and blend Everyday Minerals concealer under my eyes, I get FABULOUS results. Sometimes, I even contour my nose with this brush with a darker foundation color that I don't really use. This brush is AWESOME.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2008 10:57:00 AM More reviews by cheekygal15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fabulous brush for an awesome price!
I use the eye kabuki to apply and blend my EM Concealer and honestly it makes all the difference in the world. When using this brush, my powder concealer works better than my cream concealer!

The bamboo handle is cute and the overall design of the brush makes it comfy and fun to work with. I think EM has really done a great job with their brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 10:45:00 PM More reviews by dtn06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have 2 of these. I use them mainly for contouring (cheeks and jawline) and spot concealing. They work pretty well for light all over shadow application as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2008 8:11:00 PM More reviews by cadarino

This brush is one of my new absolute favorites!! If you use mineral makeup, this brush is a MUST-HAVE for applying concealer. I've used the maximum coverage concealer brush from Bare Minerals, and I've found that one cakes on the product instead of spreading/buffing it in.

This brush gently *buffs* in the product for a smooth, even coverage. I've used it with concealer, peach color correcter, and pink pick me up, and the result is gorgeous!

The quality of the brush is wonderful, the bamboo handle is eco-friendly, and the bristles are SO incredibly soft. It feels like a spa facial under your eyes!!!

This brush never sheds, washes nicely (it does take a bit longer to dry because the bristles are densely packed), and is a GREAT bargain.

Anyone who wishes to have smooth, airbrushed concealer--- YOU NEED THIS BRUSH!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2008 4:44:00 PM More reviews by kat2703

Love this brush!!! I could never make EM concealers work my undereyes until now :) I can see where it is too big to use for anything but a wash of e/s, but for buffing concealer under the eyes, it's simply fantastic. Will definitely order a 2nd one to have on hand. I also love the bamboo handles & the price is right!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by diva_versace85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush has definitely became one of my HG brushes. Not only is it great for applying concealer around the eyes, it works very well if there are other areas around the face that you would wanna conceal too. I've had this brush for about a month now and after multiple washes, the bristles has never shed. The price is good and the quality is excellent. Without a doubt, I fully recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2008 1:36:00 AM More reviews by stargazer_lily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Fantastic quality brush. Super soft, dense bristles. Bamboo handle which is a nice length (not too long). I use this brush for all-over eyeshadow application and blending. But on some occasions, I have used it to pat e/s on to my lid as I have a reasonable amount of eyelid space to play with. This will be a great addition to your eyeshadow brush collection, I recommend it.
Please click "continued" to see a visual comparison of this brush with others from the Everyday Minerals range.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2008 12:42:00 AM More reviews by twobpencil

Too large for eyeshadow application but this is perfect for blending your powder concealer or foundation under the eye. Soft bristles that doesn't drag on the skin either. No streaks at last - yay!