Nivea A Kiss of Moisture

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glycerides, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

on 5/15/2011 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This product is very thick and does not moisturize well.

on 5/14/2011 11:57:00 PM

This is a good balm to put under lipstick or even gloss to provide a sort of base so the lipstick/gloss doesn't define fine lines...

BUT this product doesn't work well on a treatment level. My lips get dry again as soon as this wears off and I have to keep reapplying. Contrary to what its name implies, it doesn't give any moisture to your lips but it just acts as a layer of wax/castor seed oil/shea butter (some of its ingredients) that just sits on your lips until it wears off.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really did not like this lip balm at all. I didn't find it moisturizing and it rubs off within seconds/minutes of applying and as a result, I had to constantly reapply it.

Probably the most moisturizing chapstick I've ever used, I really like this one. The only thing is, when it comes to chapstick I look for smell, taste, & overall moisture base. So, unfortunately this one is not my HG. I do use it before going to bed though. It's got a very light smell of... not much that I can distinguish, unlike other chapsticks.

I got this for $2 at Wal-Mart and its amazing, I have them in a variety of different formulas! It gives perfect moisture and keeps more lips amazingly soft and I LOVE the smell. I've been using this since forever!!

on 4/12/2011 12:40:00 AM

Best chapstick I used so far. Onto my third tube. It does its job

on 4/1/2011 11:23:00 PM

Forget the rest, this is the best!

This really soothes and smooths dry lips. Creamy, non-colored texture... I love that it has no scent also. I basically get dry lips when I'm sick so fragrance right under my nose is a no-no!

The packaging is no fuss and practical. And it's so cheap. The best ever. :)

on 3/28/2011 11:49:00 PM

I have gone through many tubes of lip balms, in most cases, hopelessly loosing them. This is my go to lip balm when I either can't find my other ones, or don't want something tinted or scented. This goes on super smoothly and does not leave my lips feeling like candles. It moisturizes super well, and there's really nothing bad that I can say about this product. I think it is kind of a classic when it comes to lip balms. Like let's say if I was in a rush at the store and needed an affordable lip balm fast then I would just automatically reach for this. This also has really great ingredients! Absolutely no mineral oil or parabens! Anotehr plus is the fact that it is by Nivea. Maybe it is just me, but there are some companies that i don't tust at all, and some that I really trust. Nivea being a very established company that has been around for ages definetly has my trust when it comes to quality. This is one of the best (if not the best, considering how cheap it is) lip balms ever made! Definetly reccomend it to anyone!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Glides on really easy but it doesn't moisturize very long. It is cheap but I would rather spend $8 on my body shop vitamin e Chapstick because it works wayyy better. Will not repurhase.

on 3/22/2011 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this in my kit as a lip primer. If I have a client or model with really dry or cracked lips, I slap this on and let it sit while I'm doing the rest of the makeup. It does a great job.
My only issue with this product is the sunblock. For myself I think the sunblock gives it a chemical taste and smell. Sunblock for the lips is important so I put up with it. It just bugs me a bit.

Popular Lip Treatments