November 22, 2014 | 1706 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - A Kiss of Moisture

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by gloriaeavalos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really did not like this lip balm at all. I didn't find it moisturizing and it rubs off within seconds/minutes of applying and as a result, I had to constantly reapply it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

Probably the most moisturizing chapstick I've ever used, I really like this one. The only thing is, when it comes to chapstick I look for smell, taste, & overall moisture base. So, unfortunately this one is not my HG. I do use it before going to bed though. It's got a very light smell of... not much that I can distinguish, unlike other chapsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by kiwiteddybear

I got this for $2 at Wal-Mart and its amazing, I have them in a variety of different formulas! It gives perfect moisture and keeps more lips amazingly soft and I LOVE the smell. I've been using this since forever!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by LAYDEEXME

Best chapstick I used so far. Onto my third tube. It does its job

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lovejess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Forget the rest, this is the best!

This really soothes and smooths dry lips. Creamy, non-colored texture... I love that it has no scent also. I basically get dry lips when I'm sick so fragrance right under my nose is a no-no!

The packaging is no fuss and practical. And it's so cheap. The best ever. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by anna0banana

I have gone through many tubes of lip balms, in most cases, hopelessly loosing them. This is my go to lip balm when I either can't find my other ones, or don't want something tinted or scented. This goes on super smoothly and does not leave my lips feeling like candles. It moisturizes super well, and there's really nothing bad that I can say about this product. I think it is kind of a classic when it comes to lip balms. Like let's say if I was in a rush at the store and needed an affordable lip balm fast then I would just automatically reach for this. This also has really great ingredients! Absolutely no mineral oil or parabens! Anotehr plus is the fact that it is by Nivea. Maybe it is just me, but there are some companies that i don't tust at all, and some that I really trust. Nivea being a very established company that has been around for ages definetly has my trust when it comes to quality. This is one of the best (if not the best, considering how cheap it is) lip balms ever made! Definetly reccomend it to anyone!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 6:20:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Glides on really easy but it doesn't moisturize very long. It is cheap but I would rather spend $8 on my body shop vitamin e Chapstick because it works wayyy better. Will not repurhase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 3:47:00 AM More reviews by earthymoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this in my kit as a lip primer. If I have a client or model with really dry or cracked lips, I slap this on and let it sit while I'm doing the rest of the makeup. It does a great job.
My only issue with this product is the sunblock. For myself I think the sunblock gives it a chemical taste and smell. Sunblock for the lips is important so I put up with it. It just bugs me a bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 2:45:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this stuff is nice! it's super moisturizing and adds a tiny hint of gloss to the lips. i love that it's not waxy and just glides over the lips. this stuff is a total dupe for mac's lip conditioner stick that i absolutely love but hate paying 14.50 for. i like that there is really no taste or smell either. just moisture. though i think the mac one smells a little but better, i can't remove any lippies for this because of price and performance this stuff is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 6:31:00 AM More reviews by jessyyyissiqqq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing, it completely moisturizes your lips and makes them feel great but not the kind of moistue where it's like thick and kind of like cakey. It's smells good and goes on really good too and it's really great to put on beofr elipstick or something to make it go on super smooth.