Nivea A Kiss of Moisture

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glycerides, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

on 6/2/2011 10:50:00 PM

I can't sing the compliments of this balm enough! It smooths and locks in moisture, rather than merely sitting on top of the lips like most wax-based chapsticks, and the faintly sweet scent/taste is yummy without breaching offensive.

The cherry on top for me is the lack of sheer cherry color; you can apply it on the go, and, if you mess up, the skin above your upper lip isn't stained all day like with some colored competitors. I love it, love it, love it!

on 6/2/2011 10:46:00 AM

This is the best lip balm I've ever used! There is definitely a difference between Nivea lip balms - the dark blue is the one that is the best. This is the first lip balm I've used in my entire life that I finished and repurchased. I would (and have) highly recommend this to everyone!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First of all, this is NOT the same as the Nivea lip balm in the light blue tube, which is significantly inferior to the one in the dark blue tube. I've bought both, and the light blue is garbage (comparatively, though probably not relation to other balms--Burt's bee's, soft lips, possibly even weleda everon.)

The one in the dark blue tube is the only lip balm I have EVER finished-- in the shocking span of a month, to boot--and I say this with MAC and neem sticks I've held in high regard in mind. Not a single person whose lips have touched this balm have remained unimpressed by its moisturizing capabilities. If magic exists, Nivea has encapsulated it in this tube.

on 5/15/2011 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like that the stick is quite fat and that makes it easy and quick to apply. I like that it's not too creamy or messy too! I find that it does moisturise my lips well and I don't have a problem with the feel of it, it's slippery without being greasy if that makes sense. To me, the consistency is perfect. I also like how it's not too glossy.

This will never beat Carmex but it was on offer so bought a few just to have them hanging around in my pockets and bags so I'm never left without a lip balm. I am constantly smiling so I need one with me at all times because my lips get sore from smiling all the time!

I'm not a chapstick fan and I really never liked soft lips because I never felt like it moisturized my lips that well. I love nivea products and I adore this balm. It moisturizes super well and keeps my lips from getting chapped. I like the way it feels under lipstick/gloss and it makes my lips super soft. Will repurchase, the only annoying thing is that the packaging isn't that awesome, it reminds me of a glue stick and the cap falls off easily.

on 5/15/2011 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This product is very thick and does not moisturize well.

on 5/14/2011 11:57:00 PM

This is a good balm to put under lipstick or even gloss to provide a sort of base so the lipstick/gloss doesn't define fine lines...

BUT this product doesn't work well on a treatment level. My lips get dry again as soon as this wears off and I have to keep reapplying. Contrary to what its name implies, it doesn't give any moisture to your lips but it just acts as a layer of wax/castor seed oil/shea butter (some of its ingredients) that just sits on your lips until it wears off.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really did not like this lip balm at all. I didn't find it moisturizing and it rubs off within seconds/minutes of applying and as a result, I had to constantly reapply it.

Probably the most moisturizing chapstick I've ever used, I really like this one. The only thing is, when it comes to chapstick I look for smell, taste, & overall moisture base. So, unfortunately this one is not my HG. I do use it before going to bed though. It's got a very light smell of... not much that I can distinguish, unlike other chapsticks.

I got this for $2 at Wal-Mart and its amazing, I have them in a variety of different formulas! It gives perfect moisture and keeps more lips amazingly soft and I LOVE the smell. I've been using this since forever!!