July 22, 2014 | 1931 users online

Polishes - OPI - Tickle my France-y

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by wonderfulJ

I love this, yet once the enormous bottle finishes, I will be trying something else.

It looks more 'purple' than the light brown/beige tone I was hoping for.

It just doesn't suit people, like myself with fair skin (with pink-red undertone).

This would be to-die-for on ladies with more yellow-medium or olive skin tones.

Still undeniably a beutiful, unique shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 More reviews by fkl201041

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite shade from OPI! It's subtle, but there's something about it that makes me never get tired of.

I've got a lot of compliment when wearing this shade. It's a nude with hint of purple/taupe/gray... i think this complicated combination of colors is what makes this shade so unique. It makes my nails look so clean, neat and sophisticated.

One coat it's a nice (perfect) french base; 2 coats it's close to my favorite discontinued essie in lyford lilac, with a little more brown and gray, which makes it a close to perfect nude on my typical asian skintone; with 1 more coat, it adds more opacity, purple and gray to the color, and makes it an edgy nude for winter.

all in all, I've never finished any bottle of nail polish, but i'm having a strong feeling that i'll finish this one and buy it again. If it gets discontinued, i think i'll cry.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2011 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Kilted

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great color for us guys too. It really goes well with my skin color and gives a nice finished look to my mani and pedi without being obtrusive. The only thing I don't like about it is that it takes 4 coats to get it opaque and is a little streaky, other than that it is a perfect every day wear for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Lunarbeam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this colour. It's the polish I always go back to, time after time. I have tan skin and it slims and elongates my fingers and goes with absolutely anything. It's also very nice to apply, not streaky or thick at all. I will definitely buy this again when I run out and I think it suits all seasons and can be worn for the office or at night as a subtle but sexy look. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by LeiRuxue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm so in love with this polish!!!!
the pale pinky-lilac color looks good on my very pale skin, like barbie hands! I will totally buy this again!
now im looking for a real neutral polish, but that oh man is hard job...I've tried with "makes man blush" but I'm not feeling it, I was thinking about bubble bath but which one the white one or the pinkish one?
you girls out the could recommend a neutral color for very pale skin tone? xoxooxo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great nude, and can layer for a darker color. Both are beautiful but I don't find myself reaching for this color, ever. I don't think I've ever used it... Maybe I'll put it up for swap

Great for those who are lighter skinned, but seriously, I'm tan and live in San Diego, where I need bright colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by lovejkras

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Tickle My Francey is a gorgeous nude beige in the bottle...but on my nails it changes from a fleshy nude to a muddy mauve to a chocolate milk brown. The color is not exactly dupe-able (the closest I've found is Revlon Grey Suede, but I despise Revlon nail polishes), and the consistency is like butter. The wear is average-good for OPI polishes (3 to 4 days on me). Great polish when you're looking for a nice, clean, work-appropriate look.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by smorsette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this polish! I was starting to give up on OPI polishes as the ones I have been buying (italian love affair, sweetheart) go on very streaky and were chipping really easily. This one is very versatile and can be worn at office, to a party, etc. It lasts a long time as well. Has a light lilac nude colour. Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by lululemon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm so glad I found this! It's definitely going to be my go-to beige for the start of 2011. The formula is a little thin but like others have pointed out, three coats seems to do the trick, finished with seche vite, I LOVE the way this looks on my toes (I don't do my hands often... I have a tendency to pick at my nails when i'm bored)

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Vittoriak

I think it is my to-go natural polish. Yeah, it's with purple tone, but still, it looks very natural. The only thing I don't like about it is that I have to put a couple of layers to make the nail not to expose.