OPI Tickle My France-y

4.6

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was looking for a nude shade that matches my fair skin, and I had a difficult time looking for one as a lot of the colours looked the same. The sales assistant recommended this colour, and I was very doubtful at first as it looked too mauve in the bottle, not at all nude, even when she tested it on me.

I'm glad I purchased it though, as this colour looked different under various lightings. Certain lightings made this colour look perfectly nude. It matches my skintone nicely, and it is good for work and for play. It is polished and neutral.

However, it tends to chip very easily. It also bubbles and streaks quite badly when I've finished half the bottle. I will definitely use this in the long run due to its versatility, I've on my second or third bottle now.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

the most beautifull nail-colour i have ever seen in my entire life. i love my hands with this colour sooo much! just perfet. the only downside is that it chips on my. maybe i have a monday product (which i will update as soon as i repurched this polish!!!) i would always buy this colour again.

i wish opi would make it non-chipping (but not the slitest change in colour!! rather chipping as it is than one tiny bit different in shade!!!)

I adore this nail polish because it gives a very clean, feminine, and classic look. At the same time, it has excellent coverage compared with most nude nail polish. The consistency is also smooth and excellent. It pulls a bit old pink and a bit mauve on my NC30 skin with warm undertone. It is very "safe" yet unique. I am not the biggest fan of the nude look, but when I get tired of having too much color on my nails, this is the polish I go to!

One of my favourite nude polishes. I had Samoan Sand as well but that was too sheer for my taste (meaning Tickle My France-y is much more opaque but to get to a solid opaqueness I needed 3 coats), I hate it when you can see the whites of my nails under polish. Anyway, the colour is great for any skin tone in my opinion. It looked good when I was paler in the winter, and right now with a little tan it still looks good. It wears really well too. I got lazy so I didn't put on a base or top coat, with only 3 coats of this polish. Sure it's only been 2 days but I know I could probably wear this for 2 more without any issues considering that I don't have a base/top coat.

I love this nail polish. It has a really cute and beautiful colour and it's the only nail polish that actually stays on for a couple of days on my nails. You have to put on a few coats for it to be perfect. It is a bit expensive, but I think it's worth the price. I will definitly buy this product again, that is if I ever run out. The full size will last a long time.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's unique nude color. If you want beautiful, fancy, but classy at the office, this is the right one.
It is one of the France collection and yeah it is very great.
It's very very similar to dulche de leche, but I found Tickle my france-y is more interesting when swapping on your nail.
It is pink with touches of flashing purple and little bit grey.
Maybe that's why it is very suitable for all skin tone, 3 colors in 1.
While dulche de leche is pure pink with creme, so it is very pale to my asian skin tone.
But tickle my france-y make my skin looks lighter.
At first I regret myself bought tickle my farnce-y coz it's just very similar (you won't need both for sure) to dulche de leche.
But when I swatch it, Tickle my france y is very sexy, fancy for my office outlook.
Best for everyday use, Best for feminin outlook.

One of the best things about OPI polishes is the smooth texture and easy application. Tickle My France-y is very similar to Barefoot in Barcelona, but the shade leans more towards the mauve/grey end of the pink spectrum - it's cooler in tone than Barcelona. Again, a very subtle professional shade.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'd say this is my favorite-st shade from OPI! It goes on smoothly, doesn't streak, it's looks classy, and probably a color that fits everyone. I never use a nail color as consistently as Tickle My France-y. I could wear this color everyday of the year!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my favourite nudes! It is a very ''professional'' looking shade and has very slight mauve undertones from what I see. Creme finish and is a two-three coat job.

My friend has a quite a collection of taupey, grey and brown shades and when doing my nails at her house I picked this out, and immediately had to go buy myself a bottle. Its neutral without being sheer or too bland, very simple pinky taupe that goes with anything.

Top Rated OPI Products