December 21, 2014 | 1395 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Make Up For Ever - HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by cosgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the finish of this primer, it wears well on my oily skin, no breakouts, and gives my foundation a nice finish. I've also used LM, Smashbox, and Chanel. I think this one is the best, but some reviewers have written that you "get more" product than Smashbox for less money. Actually they both contain the SAME amount-MUFE just comes in a larger bottle than SB, VERY deceiving. Will repurchase...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this primer! I am using it with MUFE HD Foundation and the HD finishing powder and it is working out great.

I haven't tried this under any other foundations. I like the smooth silky feel better than the English Ideas Foundation Primer I was using. I feel like this ones mattifies. Also, I have noticed that my makeup lasts longer. When I used MUFE HD Foundation without it it seemed to sink in and absorb - also the shade seemed to oxidize....when I used the primer underneath those problems were ancient history.

I would highly recommend this to anyone but especially if you are using the MUFE HD Foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2009 2:40:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

I love this primer! Perfect for combo-oily skin types. I don't have any lines/wrinkles that need smoothing but this does create an awesome base and acts like a moisturizer on those mornings where I simply don't have enough time for my full routine. I am going to start my 3rd bottle soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by AnnaFish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I mostly like this product. It does make my makeup last about 5-6 hours looking like new, but after that my gel blush starts to fade a bit. A couple pumps definitely goes a long way, plus I've found that it is buildable, so if I want extra staying power for my makeup I'll put a second layer on. I've noticed that letting it dry completely before I apply my foundation is key. I have decent oil control experiences with it, but I like a dewy texture. This product probably wouldn't be ideal for someone looking for an all-day matte finish.

I had hoped that it would be more effective in minimizing lines/pores/etc but no such luck. When I want a really flawless skin texture and extended (7 hours+) staying power for makeup I have to use this primer in conjunction with something silicone based. That being said, the MUFE is fine for everyday wear.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by deluxedame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was hoping that between the MUFE HD foundation and the primer, I would find the perfect answer to gorgeous skin if you like to look grey and ashy toned. I was let down by both products. After a month or so my skin began breaking out noticing this first on my cheeks (a place where I never break out). If I were to break out, which is rare, it would be in my T zone. I do have oily/combination skin. I was much more impressed with other primers I have had in the past. This is not worth the $30 and the packaging is not impressive either for the cost. My main importance would be the product however and it doesn't live up to what I thought it would for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2009 12:54:00 AM More reviews by polleepocket

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I started using MUFE HD primer about 2-3 weeks after I started using the MUFE HD foundation. I can't say that it does anything for fine lines, wrinkles or pores. BUT it does make my foundation last longer. 2 pumps covers my entire face. It does not feel greasy after drying and I don't experience "make up slip down" where it felt like my make up was just sliding off my face (hello LG spackle, I'm talking to you!!)

I will def. repurchase and i hope it continues to perform in the hot humid summer.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2009 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticjunkie87

I wanted to love this but to tell you the truth i saw no change in my skin quality...nothing at all...it did nothing for smoothing out fine lines and enlarged pores or making foundation stay longer...it's like the formula has ingredients missing... will not be re-purchasing

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 9:05:00 AM More reviews by maggiealex

hmmm...well I got this as a sample from Sephora and was really hoping it would keep the high performance of the HD foundation....but to tell you the truth i saw no change in my skin quality...nothing at all...it did nothing for smoothing out fine lines and enlarged pores or making foundation stay longer...it's like the formula has ingredients missing .... definitely not buying...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Xexuxa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This is actually a very good primer for foundation, powder or any other face make-up. It mattes the skin slightly and doesn't do too much for oil control. But it really does make foundation go on smoothly. I apply my foundation with a brush and when I us this primer I don't see any brush strokes or streaks of foundation as I smooth it out. It grabs powder very well, so anything you put on top like blush or bronzer will go on smoothly and won't get blotchy. I really wish this did more for oil control but I will continue to buy this because it makes face makeup look really nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2008 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Snootus0722

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I too got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I love this product. I have dry skin and usually just put moisturizer under my make-up. I gave this a try and now it's a must. Try it if can get to Sephora, they will give you a sample.