Dior Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

Aqua (water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolmer, Ploybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl, Polyacyladipate-2, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, C18-26 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum), Silica, Hydroxyethyl- cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycerol, Tetrasodium Eda, Sodium Laureth -12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Polyacrylate, Sericin, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben ( /- : CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens)).

I wanted to love this mascara but surprisingly I felt like it performed like a lot of other decent mascaras that are quite a bit easier on the wallet. I was disappointed it didn't "blow them away." It's OK--as good/OK. It doesn't flake, it does add length and volume. I found it clumps a bit more than what I'd expect....Money better spent might be 100% Pure mascara. Performs a little better--more length, less clumps, and also as a bonus is about 18 bucks, great ingredients. I love DIor lipsticks/powder/eyeshadows. But the mascara, ummm, not so much. :(

on 1/30/2011 1:02:00 PM

Love, love, love. Gives me beautiful long lashes that do not look made up. No clumps, just natural looking lengthy lashes.

on 1/26/2011 1:41:00 PM

At first, I was not impressed with this mascara. After seeing it in my make-up drawer, I decided to try it out again. Wow! I can't believe I didn't use this before.

My only problem with this mascara is that it dries out in the tube really quickly. It holds the curl, adds volume to my lashes, and it does a generally good job of defining my lashes. I'd definitely recommend this.

on 1/13/2011 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have been using this mascara for three months now and I love it. It gives me really thicker and longer looking lashes, does not irritate my eyes and despite it not being waterproof, stays put all day, no smudging, no clumping. It gives me beautiful lashes! My only gripe with Dior mascaras in general is that they dry out in the tube quicker than most mascaras,so I have to replace them more often. But after trying various brands from drugstore to high end, I always come back to dior for Mascara.

on 1/12/2011 4:42:00 PM

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this mascara.

It gives you great, big, full lashes - and it stays on all day. The packaging is amazing as well.

The brush is very good, no clumps or anything. For me it mostly gives volume, but that's also what I want!

on 1/3/2011 3:44:00 PM

I have long eyelashes and bad mascaras always show. It is really hard for me to find a decent mascara. So, I was skeptical at first. Christian Dior's Iconic is definitely worth buying again.

on 1/2/2011 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Have been using Diorshow for some time, which is great but I find they don't last very long and tend to dry out quickly - then tried Extase which I found to be too clumpy on my long, fine lashes. Something about the wand that really didn't work for me and didn't provide much volume at all...although I will say good for lengthening (which I don't need). Decided to take a break from Dior and went to Lancome's Hypnose Precious Cells...big mistake! So, just recently bought the Iconic and I feel I have found a best friend for my lashes at last! Perfect sculpting, lengthening, no clumping and really make my eyes pop. Highly recommended.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this mascara!
I had been wanting to try this for a while, and during the Sephora sale I finally took the plunge and bought it. No other mascara that I have tried comes close to Iconic, and I've tried a ton of different ones from drugstore to high end.

I always curl my lashes, because they don't do so naturally. Then I apply one coat or two coats, depending if I want my lashes to really look thick. It lengthens my lashes like no other and holds curl throughout the day. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's kinda hard to remove and takes some extra time with eye makeup remover so that I don't lose lashes.

I will definitely buy this mascara again!

on 12/10/2010 6:59:00 PM

This leaves your lashes looking very 'natural but better' as opposed to sky-high and made up. The perfect everyday mascara that doesn't irritate or leave me with raccoon eyes. Dior has definitely done it again with this one!

on 12/2/2010 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I rotate through mascara's depending on my mood and the occasion, and this one is in my every-day mascara rotation. I love that it really makes my lashes look super long, and the brush (love the brush) coats my lashes evenly. Love it!