July 29, 2014 | 1910 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by blackrose7816

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this product everyday for almost 2 years in the color Ash Brown and I have only now hit pan! I only use the lighter side because even though my brows are dark, they are not as dark as the darker color. This powder is great for a more natural look that lasts all day. I highly recommend it and will repurchase when I finally run out :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2010 1:22:00 AM More reviews by c2yoshi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this powder for over a year now and I really like it. Despite my eyebrows being black, I have very sparse brows (like a lot of Chinese people) but I wanted something that wasn't too dramatic. I chose Ash Blonde and it's the perfect color for me; it doesn't have a red tint to it. It's a very neutral shade and looks very natural. For me, it lasts all day. It is a little pricey, but it's a good product. Definitely recommended if you're looking for a good brow powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 3:00:00 AM More reviews by mijindo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is the best eyebrow makeup!! I've tried pencils and gels, but they just didn't look right. I had a hard time applying because sometimes it would look too dark and other times too light. This powder is very forgiving. I don't have to worry about making a mistake when applying because it looks natural. When I first heard of anastasia and how she's the eyebrow guru, I thought it was bologna but I love it. I'm using the brunette duo which I thought looked too light in packaging but it's perfect for my dark brown brows. I thought it was expensive for a small package but it lasts forever. I've been using mine for almost a year. I even got this for my mom because she was going through pencils left and right. Definite investment!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by sweetyoungthing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I'm not sure I could live without this product. I've used every eyebrow pencil under the sun and just wasn't happy with the results. I'm an eyebrow freak!! In fact, I slave over them and spend more time on my brows than anything else. Anastasia's brow powder is a life saver. Easy to use with the right brush (I use a Laura Geller brush) and it lasts all day and then some. I've sweat, gone swimming, rubbed my face, and yet this stuff stays!! Doesn't smear!! This little bad boy is worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by tatt2thruandthru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG brow product. I use the duo in Ash Blonde. It has spot on shades for my cool toned blonde hair which can be a nightmare to match. Texture is fabulous and the stay put power is worth purchasing this product alone. I cannot rave enough about this product and it is worth every cent you pay for, as it is QUALITY.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by foxyflo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! My brows are not shapely nor full, due to the excessive tweezing during my early teenage years. I know it's expensive for its size buttttt.... I've been using this product every single day for the past 12 months and have finally seen the bottom of the pan, just last month. This will last me for another few weeks. I must say, a little goes a long way for this brow powder. It's not water-proof but I'm very content with its lasting power. I believe that eyebrows, when groomed and filled, can really bring out a person's eyes. This is one of the most important products in my makeup bag and I highly recommend it to those who need to fill in their brows.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by DvineRevelation

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

There are not many things I dont like about this...

compact packaging - easy to get into product and keep it safe and clean

fine powder/texture - powder is extremely pigmented and has a creamy texture that helps with having it adhere to your brows

duo color - compact has two colors, one light and one dark, so you can custom mix to you hair color if need be.

plastic packaging - wish this was in sturdier metal

duo - colors for brow are small for price

price- for amount and packaging, its a bit expensive

Summers are not good for me makeup wise, I have a tendency to sweat off makeup and moisturizer. But this brow powder has some really nice staying power. I have never experienced it rubbing off or smearing the way pencil has to me before. Expensive, but I will continue to purchase this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by retrotrash82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I had tried brow pencils but didn't like the result, and for quite awhile had just been using a MAC e/s to fill in my brows. I thought it was okay until I tried this stuff. This powder is very pigmented, and has great staying power-- it survived even when I was putting in 18 hour days at school and work! It was also easy to blend a shade that suited me with the two colors offered. I took off lippie for the price, but I've come to realize that this stuff is worth it. A little bit goes a loooooooong way, trust me: I received a sample of this from a Sephora order I had gotten about a month ago, and I JUST finished it last week. So while I don't like how expensive a little pan of this is, I can't quite argue with the results. I definitely recommend for anyone who doesn't mind spending a little more for great brows.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2010 11:03:00 AM More reviews by mrsappleblossom77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Brunette. These powders are really good at making sparse brows seem naturally fuller. Much more natural than using a pencil. But I think that it is too expensive and like a previous reviewer said I could probably find a dupe in my MAC pallette.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by penceldesign

A sample from Sephora convinced me to splurge on this brow powder. In the past I was using brown pencil to fill in my brows (sort of drawing in the missing hairs), but I'll never do that again! Powder looks far more natural, and I like have 2 colors to blend/alternate depending if I want a natural or a more dramatic look. It doesn't smudge, much to my surprise. I was shocked at the tiny amount of product for the price, though. This stuff had better last me at least a year...