April 21, 2014 | 987 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Double Extend Beauty Tubes

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Cherryxz

At first I really liked this mascara as it was so easy to remove! I love the primer. But it dries so fast!!!! And the mascara part.. It didn't lengthen at all and it gets all clumpy. I notice that it smudges after wearing for >8 hours too. Maybe Singapore weather is too hot? Haha
I would recommend cyber colors mascara anytime over this! I am using megacurl from cyber colors now. Works wonder for me. Can be purchased online from SaSa!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by ebrack05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have FINALLY found the perfect mascara. My main concern is always the under eye darkness and smudging I start to get half way through the day. This will NOT smudge, no matter how much crying or raining is going on. Easy to remove in shower/when washing face, and less messy than other mascaras. Use black and white for more volume, or if you're in a rush, the black alone works well for work- it is subtle and never clumpy, and sure not to ever run. Seriously so pleased...I almost bought blinc, but this is even better because it provides volume, length, and stays put!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by katrinasmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great drugstore mascara. I purchased this a while ago (year or more) tried it a few times and let it sit in my mascara stash. I forgot about it and have now used it again a few times. I am actually impressed with its performance compaired to my dior extase and lancome hypnose drama which both clump up and look thick on my lashes. I use latisse so I have long lashes but with this mascara my lashes look even better. If I needed to repurchase a drugstore mascara, this would be it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by MelissaMK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only mascara I can wear! I love my lashes and enjoy playing them up, but most mascaras just make them look clumpy and end up smearing all over the place. This is GOLD. It makes my already long lashes look plump and separated. I have been asked on more than one occasion if I was wearing false lashes. This mascara does not budge all day! I can wear it to work and know i'm not getting smudges or flakes on my face. Plus, it comes off like a dream. Just wet your fingers with water and it slides of like butter. :) I have been using this for years and do not plan on switching! I recommend this product to everyone.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by VioletDesire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have to be careful with mascara as I find most smudge and give me panda eyes by early afternoon. This is one of very few that doesn't. Whenever I wear this I get loads of compliments and one person accused me of wearing false lashes!

It is one of those mascaras that is removable with warm water rather than a heavy make up remover. This isn't too good as it tempts me to not take it off at night and remove it in the morning in the shower! However, I've noticed that just using a cotton wool pad soaked in warm water before removing the rest of my make up works just as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by michelle76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just realized that this is what has broken the bottom row of my lashes off entirely! It seems like a dream mascara at first so watch out. Thankfully I am using the OCM method at night, so my lashes are being nourished back to health with the oils. I am even considering getting Latisse! I realized I personally have to use a nourishing mascara like Boots (which is so gooooood!) Anyway, thought I would throw my 2 cents in, to hopefully save someone from getting their lashes dismantled.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by kandrews580

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Have used this for years. I like the fact that is doesn't fade! It does exactly what it says it does. It doesn't dry my eyelashes either. Sometimes I add another layer or coat of a different brand mascara to add volume, but only sometimes. Very, very pleased with this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by lollipopgraceE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A pretty good dupe for Fiberwig except Fiberwig does not have any clumps no matter how many layers I add. Fiberwig also looks more feathery and natural, whereas if this mascara is used wrongly it can appear a bit spikey and unnatural. That said, this mascara absolutely does not smudge and gives amazing length! Please understand that EVERYTHING smudges on me, waterproof, smudgeproof, everything! Volume would be about the same as Fiberwig (aka a little lacking for my asian lashes), but it is perfect when I use it over Covergirl lashblast fusion (which, as amazing as it is, tends to smudge a little after 2 hours, or right away after a tiny drop of water touches the lashes)! Removal is great, almost as good as Fiberwig! I get a little annoyed at some of the reviews here that complain about how hard it is to remove and how they had to use lots of makeup remover and scrub really hard. There are these things called instructions... just use warm water and gently ROLL your lashes between your fingers. That will remove 95% of the mascara, and then just follow with your usual cleanser and (optional) toner. I fail to see how this is "so hard to remove" when it is essentially skipping the step of using a makeup remover. This is the beauty of tubing technology :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by luna83me

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Love this mascara!!!! It definitely extends and plumps my lashes, more and more with each application.

I prefer this to normal liquid mascaras as it doesn't smudge by the end of the day as others do but it's still super easy to remove!

All it needs is warm water and a face washer or cotton pads. Can't get much better than that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by dauncey07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this mascara numerous times now and never been disappointed. Like many of the other reviewers, I have short, thin and straight lashes :( I wish I was blessed with my boyfriends lashes actually (long, thick and curled! every womans dream) how do guys always end up with lovely lashes? lol Anyways ... This mascara is great. I do have to use an eye lash curler with this before I put the primer on, probably not all would have to, if I don't my lashes would just stick straight out. It lasts all day (its lasting power is probably why its a bit of a task to remove) and looks fantastic. I have super long, thick and curled lashes with this product. Thanks L'Oreal.