Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wow!!! This pumice bar works the best that I have ever used. My heels were so dry and cracked it pathetic. I have used this about 3 times in the last week and my heels are starting to be soft again. I also use the Flexitol heel balm, which is another great product.
I will continue using this combo. Great product!! great price!!

After seeing the great reviews on MUA I walked over to my local Sally's and picked one up for $2.50 Canadian.

My feet are disgusting, I'm so embarrassed that I never take off my socks. I frequently spend half an hour on each foot with files to try and get rid of the calluses to no avail.

I spent five minutes on each foot in the shower and my feet are practically perfect. I can't wait to use this daily so I won't have to do such a long scrub.

I would recommend this to everyone!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used Mr. Pumice for years and years! It is awesome at making my feet exceptionally smooth!! They use something just like it on ur feet when u get a pedicure. Love this!! They last a long time.

Best thing to happen to my feet!!!! I have had rough feet and this is a miracle product!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

LOVE MR. PUMICE! He gets rid of dry callus!!!!! & makes my feet smooth.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ugh. My feet look like I traveled the United States barefoot or something. I love this!

Great product, great price, great feet, nuff said!

this is the best stone that I found so far; & its really cheap; I would recommend it & defiantly buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have always had crusty feet. It would hurt went I would use filers or hard pumice stones. Even use a Ped-egg with no luck. I saw this at Sally's on sale for a $1 something and picked it up, not thinking it would do much.

I finally have smooth foot. Now I don't have to go get a pedicure or feel embarrassed about my feet.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Dirt cheap staple for my feet. My whole family love this! It makes my feet really smooth and callus-free.

Popular Body Skincare Products