April 18, 2014 | 1523 users online

Skincare - Body - Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product, great price, great feet, nuff said!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 6:15:00 AM More reviews by mrsFOREVERRR

this is the best stone that I found so far; & its really cheap; I would recommend it & defiantly buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by annaeJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have always had crusty feet. It would hurt went I would use filers or hard pumice stones. Even use a Ped-egg with no luck. I saw this at Sally's on sale for a $1 something and picked it up, not thinking it would do much.

I finally have smooth foot. Now I don't have to go get a pedicure or feel embarrassed about my feet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dirt cheap staple for my feet. My whole family love this! It makes my feet really smooth and callus-free.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by DEADGIRL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

have used these for years!!! best pumice out there! they also last forever. good deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by lepeakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Never without this product! I have smooth feet all year long......

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this stuff every day. It eliminates the need for any super-duper foot balms. Honestly, I wish the rest of my body looked as good as my feet ;) All this thanks to an inexpensive purple bar :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works great for me, I have to replace it often though. Deff works better than regular pumice stones that do nothing to your feet. I just apply regular body wash to it then scrub my feet in the shower. Makes my heels so soft

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the worst feet ever. The skin on my heels is dry, thick, cracked & peeling. This little product from Sally's has transformed my feet. I use it everytime I soak in the tub. I apply moisturizer after and my feet have never looked (or felt) this good. Cheaper & works better than any other product out there & I think I've surely tried them all. Will buy again & again !
Update: I could do an infomercial for the Mr Pumice bar - I love it that much. Seriously, if you haven't tried this yet ... you simply have to get it. I've used pumice stones, special gritty exfoliating cleansers & moisturizers in attempts to improve my skin, especially my heels. None of that worked. If you use Mr Pumice, you don't need anything else but a good moisturizer you can use on a regular basis.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No