Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ [REFORMULATED 2014]

4.1

BHT

before this, i thought every sunscreen lotion is sticky, greasy, has a strong smell and make you shine all the time. i was wrong! a little bit of this product is enough to cover the whole face, and it turns soft/powdery upon application. it does feel a little drying, but putting this on top of my lotion+moisturiser evens things up so its ok. it stays matte, and is a great makeup base. i was thinking whether to get an all-in-one bb or a sunscreen lotion, but i realized bb creams cannot replace a proper sunscreen lotion in terms of protection for your skin from the harsh sun rays

I've been using this product for 3 years and still loving it. Since I stay in a hot and humid weather country, it's help to control the oiliness around my T-Zone areas. What I like most is that it's blend easily and gives me that matte feeling on my faces. Definitely a good buy and its affordable.

l've lost count on how many bottles I've used. I use the white version btw, and I'm extremely pleased with the oil control. It's CRAZY, it kept my oils on my face at bay for more than 6 hours. Your face feels so smooth as well... But these days my skin esp my cheeks area became very dry because of the med and retinoids my doc prescribed me. Thus, when I use this,my skin around the mouth flakes like crazy if I don't put on enough moisturizer. I'm not sure if I will re purchase, since my T-zone is still oily and this sunscreen has served me well long enough. Maybe I will check out the blue version.Overall, it's a great sunscreen for oil slicks and I actually didn't smell the alcohol content when I'm applying but it IS difficult to get this off, so double cleanse after the day. :)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Skin type: very Oily/acne prone skin.

OMG! I have finally found a suncreen that makes my make up stay so much longer!! I mean, i've tried neutrogena ultra dry touch sunscreen with spf 50++ after reading rave reviews and my was i disappointed! my make up slid off my face in 2 hours...but this, made my make up stay the whole day, and i'm shine free! i dont even need to blot...and best of all its cheap!

Pros:
-cheap, at least where i'm at, this could be pricier if its not sold locally. Ebay do have them though
-controls oil really8x well, i mean i have super oily face, after half hour of washing my face, my face is already oiling up..but this really made my make up stay so much longer!!
-works as a primer...I use this both as a primer and a sunscreen, so this is my last step before i put on my foundation.
-doesnt break me out.
-I have finished like maybe 8-9 bottles of these, been using this for quite sometime. It's really great.
-It has a runny texture and once applied and blended in, it smooths to a powdery finish.
-doesnt leave a whitish cast after fully blended

cons:
-none!!

this is my HG sunscreen...try it...worth every penny

Just discovered this on a recent trip to Japan and I love it. Feels matte and like nothing on. I haven't used it long enough and so can't say whether it eventually causes breakouts or not, like some have said. Wish I'd bought a whole case in Japan! If anyone knows where to get this in the US, without going to eBay, please respond!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The one that I bought was Bright Face Milk SPF50+ (pink bottle). When I tried it on my hands, it felt good because it gave a matte finish and was totally sheer. However, when I tried it on my face, my skin stings everytime and rather badly due to its high alcohol content. In addition, I had tiny spots popping out of my face ever since I used this product. Bottomline is this sunblock should only be recommended to those with oily skin....people with normal/dry skin shouldn't use this product as it is too drying!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have this product in white and i really like this sunscreen. I have eczema and a condition called Pityriasis Alba, which means that i'd get white spots on my cheeks and the skin around my lips will darken if i'm exposed to prolonged sunlight. As a result, the dermatologist advised me to always use a sunscreen on my face. I've been using this product ever since i started getting the spots which was a year ago and i haven't had one since. My skin looks perfectly normal.

It does cast a white sheen if you use too much but if you wait about 20 minutes before using any other makeup product it looks like bare skin.

I've heard that the alcohol caused some people to break out but that didn't happen to me.

I plan to try the Biore UV Bright Face Milk next. (Pink bottle)

This review is for the white bottle.

This is my HG sunscreen. For 5 years, I used the Sofina suncreen and experienced clogged pores and blemishes. I couldn't figure out why my skin was so bad when I took care of it religiously until early 2009. Yes, I used a cleansing oil every night to take off the sunscreen and makeup. I continued to use Sofina, thinking that all (Japanese) suncreens will give me a the same pore clogging results. Well, this is not the case with the Biore sunscreen. Texture wise and wear-ability, it's identical to Sofina. Maybe even a touch less greasy/siliconey during initial application. The big difference is that this sunscreen does not clog your pores like Sofina. It's a little harder to find, but well worth the effort. I wish I switched sooner.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product on and off for years, specially the unreviewed (wait till I get my 20 reviews !!!) lil' blue bottle by Biore.
It is a bit drying like other ladies noticed, and my main critic about this product is the slight irritation it causes to my sensitive eyes.
I use this mostly in Asia during the summer, which tends to be hot and sticky. It does give a nice matte finish to my skin and I have to admit in the summer, more often than not I use it as a makeup base!!!!
I did notice on some occasions some mini pimples occuring under my eyes, always at the same spot.
I'd recommend this product for a vacation at the beach, but NOT for daily/city wear.

this is my HG sunscreen.This sunscreen not only has HIGH SPF,it helps in oil-controlling too!!!! i've got really oily skin and the weather in singapore is almost sunny all year round!

I wear this sunscreen everyday and it does not break me out at all:) my skin feels smoother after applying it..and it keeps my face away from shine...

a note to dry skin ppl**
The sunscreen in white bottle is defintely NOT RECCOMENDED for ppl with dry skin!!

i'm on my 2nd bottle already.The price is very reasonable,i paid mine @ 8.50SGD.i pray hard that biore would manufacture this FOREVER!!

Top Rated Biore Products