November 27, 2014 | 1385 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was lucky to swap for this, but it is $4.99 at ULTA - low price for such an amazing brush! I've tried SO many angled eyeliner brushes, from drugstore brands that just cost a few bucks, to MAC and others that are spendy. So far, this is the best! This one reminds me a lot of the MAC 266 brush. It works like a dream with my cream/gel liners to apply just where I want it without applying too much, and I'm able to wing out the best I ever have!!! I'm so impressed with this. I think everyone should have one of these in their brush collections!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by MlizK

Perfect size, soft, easy to clean, and will last me a long time. I think this was my first Ecotools brush, and it still looks brand new. Never had a problem with shedding and the brush is very sturdy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by ichig021

I love this eyeliner brush! Out of all the brushes ecotools has to offer, this one is by far my favorite. It's so soft and will last you a long time, I've had mines for two years already and it still looks like brand new after I wash it. I use mines to apply my brow powder -- it goes on so nicely and looks very natural!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by johanna7x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

EcoTools is definitely my favorite brand for brushes. They are all so soft and they all work really well. This angled eyeliner brush is no exception! I use it with my cream eyeliner and it works like a charm!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by summerrain1994

Ecotools are my favourite brand of brushes, and this brush is no disapointment!
It's thin and perfect for putting on eyeliner in thin lines... the handle is long and the bristles are easy to clean.

-----

UPDATE: Had to bring down my rating because after awhile, the brush didn't seem to make as precise lines. It would fray when I tried to apply the eyeliner to my eyes. It works well still, just not for fine lines. I can see why people like it for their brows. I might try to buy another and see how things go.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by hmhholley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner brush i've ever used. Perfect for cream/gel and powder eyeliner. Good for topping pencil and for smoothing out pencil liner. Have two full size and one mini.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by epaton

A great great brush.
I broke off the end of the handle because I'm blind without my glasses and I needed to be closer to the mirror to see what I'm doing.

I use this everyday to put shadow over my eyeliner and smudge it out. Fabulous!!!

Every brush I've bought from Ecotools has been great quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by lilpronoun

Awesome brush for lining your eyes with gel liners. I also use this brush for my eyebrows and it creates a very natural appearance.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by emivnc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely a good quality brush considering the cheap price tag, and I love that it has a bamboo handle - better for the environment! The bristles are nice and soft and it lasts well after multiple washings. However I found that the tip isn't as narrow as MAC 266 or the Quo angled liner brush, so I get a thicker line and have slightly less control over the amount of product that I apply. After purchasing the Quo brush I eventually stopped using this. I think it's better as a brow brush than liner and recommend spending the extra five or so dollars to get the Quo angled liner brush if you prefer a thinner, more controlled line. Definitely the best for the price, though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently lost this and I need to get it again! It gave me perfect control and held the most perfect amount of liner for a sharp, winged look. The only gripe is that the handle is quite long, it gets awkward to use close to the mirror, which I need as I am nearsighted.