April 17, 2014 | 1981 users online

Powders - LUSH - Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2007 2:44:00 PM More reviews by twistedlogic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely wonderful scent. I'm not sure I get the concept of body powders though.. if only they were more moisturising. This is a fun product though. I find the packaging ok, just dust some powder on my hands and spread it over my body.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by cecchetti5

Pleasant scent and it really feels nice on the skin. As others have mentioned, the packaging is a disaster and application is difficult. I think emptying the powder into another container and using a large body brush and puff would be a huge help.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2007 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Sakuru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has a nice soft powdery floral vanilla scent. It is quite lovely. The scent is light and sticks close to the skin. There is not much sillage when it comes to scent throw.

It is talc, so it performs like talc. I am not sure there is much I can add to the performance as everyone knows what talcum powder does.

It is spendy for talcum powder though. I still treat myself to unusual scents once in a while in talcum powder and this is one of the scents I choose.

The only problem is Lush decided to use really cheap powder containers. The product leaks out of them like the dickens. I keep my opened container shut, and it still sprinkles out to put this on my body. I can't imagine how it would dump out if I actually tried to use an opened up container.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2007 5:33:00 AM More reviews by marildu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

The scent on this product is lovely. I'm in the medical field so we're not allowed to wear perfume really, but this scent is very light and I can use a little and not have any problems. The feel is really nice as well. The packaging is AWFUL. It gets all over and is just difficult. Probably could buy a different package and pour it in but I'm just lazy and don't have the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2007 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Mikella

This is a beautiful powder. It makes your skin feel SILKY, just like it says... because of the coco butter it contains. Initially, I was going to buy the candy-scented powder from LUSH, but after trying both of them on my skin, I fell for this one because of the feel. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes the idea of a powder that keeps you soft, but does not like the dry, chalky feeling powder can create. This is a very very smooth feeling powder and I find the scent really "pretty", very sweet. The packaging isn't good, but I really don't mind.. the product makes up for it. I'd rather have simple packaging anyways. Give it a try in the store, and compare the way the different powders feel on your skin, and you'll probably fall for this one :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2007 2:28:00 AM More reviews by kwebber1209

I don't know why I dislike the smell of this so much, but I find that once it's mixed with my own scent, it is truly revolting. I bought this to replace my Perlier Pink Peony powder and now that I found it again at Marshalls, I am going to get rid of the Lush. I agree with the complaints about the packaging, but these are insignificant compared with the scent. Thought it was good in the store, perhaps a little spicy/exotic, but it didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2007 8:37:00 PM More reviews by arby

I am addicted to the smell of SU powder!! I am surprised by how much I love it because I tried the SU fragrance and it was horrible! (But now that I have more experience with LUSH I find that as a general rule their fragrances ruin the scent of the original product by smothering it with alcohol and God knows what else.) ANYway, SU powder is awesome and my only issues with it are 1) the packaging, which is truly terrible and always leads to my spilling powder everywhere, even when I use a puff/brush, 2) the fact that I can't find any perfumes to layer with it because nothing I have smells quite like it. Yes, this is the same fragrance as Alkmaar soap but I don't wash with Alkmaar in the shower so that doesn't help me. Any suggestions appreciated!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2007 12:21:00 PM More reviews by JNH

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the worst smelling thing ever. Like cat pee and drugstore perfumed talcum powder.

I love the container and Lush sure knows how to give a clever name, but I just can't get past the putrid odor of this powder!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2007 3:51:00 AM More reviews by dianew1960

I am really not a powder person, but this is excellent!! The feel, smell, yummies :) Defiantly will be switching it into another container with a puff.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2007 4:37:00 PM More reviews by n0nplusultra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG of body powders. Smells nice and feels great on the skin. I use this religiously during the summer. The packaging is not great, but I solved that by getting a body puff thing that sits in a plastic container. Just sprinkle some in the container, dip the puff and there ya go! Will buy this again and again...