LUSH Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

4.3

Cornstarch (Zea mays), Kaolin, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Magnesium Carbonate, Perfume, Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides), *Linalool.

mmm my fav smell from lush i think, not fake but you just cant put your finger on why you love it, i also have the bath bombs, solid perfume and soap with the matching smell!!! such a pain to put on (especially if your wearing black lol) but worth the soft and yummy bod afterwards!

on 12/27/2007 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Add me to the list! I love this stuff. It makes me feel soooo pretty and feminin. Seriously, the most feminin thing you can do is use this powder I swear! It immediately makes me feel like a Princess, I looove it! I use this when I want to feel like a pampered queen, generally after I get out of the shower I dust this on with a big puff and slip into a pink bath robe, it's the best feeling in the world! The smell is exactly as everyone else mentioned, cocoa powder and jasmine. So beautifull. I haven't noticed a huge difference in it doing anything for my skin, other than making it smell delicious. I didn't find it to be moisturizing, but I didn't find it drying either. I have normal skin so I'm not sure how it will work for oily or dry gals, either way, you should try it just for the smell! I have yet to try it in my sheets but I will in the near future! This product is also TALC FREE! The packaging is crappy, but I've kind of come to expect that from LUSH. Oh well. This is something every girl needs despite the cardboard package!

on 12/26/2007 2:57:00 PM

First of all of love the smell!! very girly... i had a hard time poping the top open and i blew a bit of powder everywhere but thats the only bad thing! As for the price, i got it at the by one get one free sale so i didnt mind spending on it. Its great to use before deoderant on your underarms, and just about anywhere that you want to feel smooth and moisture free.
This is awsome for just out of the shower, it makes me feel so womanly to apply powder haha, i want to try the naked one next

I love the smell of this so much. It is pretty difficult to get the powder onto your skin without making a mess but it's so worth it when you do. I can't even describe what this smells like but it's PERFECT. I use it all over like a moisturizer and it's great to use before bed. I liked the dusting powder so much that I bought the solid perfume which smells almost as good.

on 11/16/2007 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

If I could I'd give it five lippies for the product and one lippie for the packaging. This is a great product with really awful packaging!

I have dry skin so I find most dusting powders feel chalky. Silky Underwear is enriched with cocoa butter, and so it feels silky (just like its name) going on. And it smells so pretty - very floral/jasmine.

Awful, horrid, abysmal packaging. If you're not careful it will dispense the product all over you AND your surroundings. It's best to decant the whole product into a glass powder jar (which is so pretty and Edwardian anyway!) and use a giant puff or brush to apply.

on 11/13/2007 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am a huge fan of a number of Lush products and this is one of my all time favorite items. I use it over moisturizer before bed and it leaves my skin silky with a nice scent.

on 10/31/2007 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I don't use powder often but when I do, it's this one. I bought a huge powder puff to use with it, because it was too messy to just apply with my hands and the puff works great. I like how there's moisturising properties in it along with how great it smells. One of the few LUSH items I think it worth the price, the other being the massage bars.

on 10/30/2007 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love it. It leaves my skin soft and smooth, and it smells wonderful. I like using it during the hot summer months instead of lotion. The powder soaks up sweat and keeps me from smelling disgusting on days with 100+ tempatures.

on 10/30/2007 3:28:00 PM

I don't think the packaging is so bad. I keep a large dusting powder poof on top of it and just tap some on that, rub it in a little, then pat on my skin. THE SCENT IS HEAVEN IN POWDER FORM. I was drawn to this product because of my love affair with Alkmaar soap, and wasn't dissappointed in the least. I don't ever want to be without this stuff. A few dabs of Serge Lutens A La Nuit fragrance really completes it.

on 10/16/2007 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely wonderful scent. I'm not sure I get the concept of body powders though.. if only they were more moisturising. This is a fun product though. I find the packaging ok, just dust some powder on my hands and spread it over my body.

Top Rated LUSH Products