October 25, 2014 | 864 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Devi83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

You really can't go wrong with this product. It's cheap, good quality & the color selection is pretty good as well. No complaints with this one, I've been a long time fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by BlossomWind

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Superstore for CAD7.99 in Medium 02 since I thought it was compact and practical. I was right! The mini tweezers are of good quality along with the brow powders, hi-lite powder, and brushes. I highly recommend this as a travel item and even as an everyday, go-to item. The price is decent for the amount of things you receive. Please, do not feel afraid to try this! Overall, a fantastically lovely purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Soccergurl3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product with all my heart! Even though my eyebrows are blond(i am a redhead) the color of the brow powder suits me very well. I love the applicator; it gives you definition and precision. The kit comes with a brush applicator, a pair of mini tweezers, and 3 color pallets. The first is a brow highlighter; it gives the eyelid a shimmer and its silky texture is great. The next is a light brown; used to outlining the brow. The final is a chocolate brown; used to fillng in the bornw. I keep at least three of these in my house; they are very convenient and easy to use. If you are in search of perfect brows without dying or expensive plucking, this is your go to product. You can buy it in most drugstores and it isnt very expensive. The only downside is that the pallets are fragile so handle them with care or they will crack or crumble. But overall, i love this and rely on it every day :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by tstimbert

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been on a mad hunt for a natural looking brow pencil or powder to fill in what I thought were medium brown eyebrows. Unfortunately, everything (every single shade of brown eye shadow, eye liner, and even Milani's pencil in Taupe) turned out to have too much of an orange or red undertone. But not this. I bought Light 01 and it is PERFECT. The lighter brow color works quite well to fill my brows and I use the darker color to draw in the naturally bald end of my left eyebrow. I love how easy they are to mix, which makes it easy to adjust the color if I dye my hair a few shades lighter or darker and want my brows to match.
The tools are just alright. The brush is a bit too small (better than too big), and the tweezers are too stiff to close easily. I'm only taking off a lippy for that and that it didn't include a matching mini pencil. That would have been genius.

UPDATE: Why have I not mentioned the highlighter? It's BEAUTIFUL! I use it as a highlighter on my brow bone, cheeks, and cupid's bow. But it's actually my favorite eye shadow. I'd repurchase for that alone.

UPDATE 2: I've moved on to Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil in Medium Ash, but I keep the Milani brow palette in my purse for touch ups. Perfect for eyebrow emergencies.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 7:57:00 AM More reviews by tastest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a BIG fan of off label uses for cosmetics ie use them in ways not originally intended.
I use the kit this way:

1) Highlighter- under eye brow , inner corner and top of cheek bone to lift brow and lighten inner corners.Down nose to thin out. Adds light to face, but not glittery, just glow.

2) Matte browns- to fill in the brow, use as eye shadows, wet as eye liners and you can contour your nose with darkest shade.

An amazing kit for the money.My go to travel kit when short for space.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by donnatd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yes! Yes!

I am of the age that my eyebrows are... diminished.
I have to dress them up before I am fully made up for the day.
Without eyebrows, people ask me if I'm sick.

BUT eyebrow pencils fade too quickly; and many of the brow
products on the market that mimic felt-tip pencils look artificial.

This inexpensive product is remarkable: it is easy to use,
effective, looks great, and it lasts all day!

I went back to CVS, and bought another kit in another color.

This is a find!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by sushiiflower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this at my local CVS for about $6-7 retail in medium 02. I have very dark, black eyebrows and even though the two brow shades appear to be light, they work very well for a natural brow look that does not look stark or insanely dark. The shadows (there are two, one dark, one very light, both work for my brows) were very smooth, easy to work with and a dream to blend. The highlight shade is perfect. It has a tad bit of slight frosty sheen but it's not too much nor does it look over done. It really brightens the brow bone and inner tear ducts.

I really like the to-go packaging. Yes, it's plastic and not the most sturdy or tiny, but it does it's job. It has a lift out section with a sponge applicator for highlight, a mini brow brush and a tiny pair of tweezers. I do not believe these are meant to replace full size tools but are great in emergencies. It also has a small mirror under the tools. The applicator is your average run of the mill sponge, it gets the job done. The mini brow tool works very well. It has a nice angled point to get between sparse hairs but thick enough to grab the brow powder for precise placement. The angled tweezers are a bit stiff but they do work at grabbing tiny hairs. I think over time, it may be less stiff. But it's nice to have a tiny pair for emergencies. The only thing missing is a wax or something similar to keep the hairs in place once the powder has been applied. I hope they will expand the kit or make room for a wax to set the brow hairs. But to be fair, I did not have an issue with this sliding around or fading in the hot florida sun. I do carry NYX's brow push up with a wax on one end to set the hairs in my makeup travel bag. Overall, this is an excellent kit for your dollar and comes in very natural shades.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by sandyl0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Okay, So I recently got this product, because I have some "not so dark" parches on my eyebrows that I would love to fill in. I used dark eyeshadows to cover those parches, and sometimes I used eyeliner, I know CRAZY. but I really wanted to make my eyebrows nice but looking natural, but these strategies did not work, they made my eyebrows look fake. Until I saw DulceCany87 (a Beauty Guru on youtube) she always uses The Milani Brow fix kit in her videos, and gave good comments about it.. and her eyebrows are so clean and polished, but natural looking. I bought this product, and I was so amazed! It truly does it's job and makes my eyebrows look so natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by dawn65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I could not be without this kit. I have dark brows but purchased the light kit and find that the darkest shade in that works perfect for me. I think the brush included is a little too small, so I use a Bare Escentuals eyebrow brush that I have. It's very easy to apply and blend into your natural brows and very easy to soften if you accidentally have used too heavy of a hand. I always apply a light coat of clear mascara on my brows after this and the color does not fade or wear off during the day. I use the highlighter quite often for it's intended purpose but also use it very lightly in the inner corner of my eyes to help me look refreshed and awake. I have even discovered that although the middle color is too light to use on my brows, it works well for me if I use it wet with an eyeliner brush and apply it under my lower lashline when I do a neutral eye. $6 is a steal for a product that I get so much use out of. I hope Milani continues to keep this in their product line.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Kekela357

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So I have never tried brow powder before on my eyebrows, but wow, I've been missing out! I wanted to try something to fill in the little bald spots in my eyebrows and just to make them look more put together w/o looking scary or over made-up. I bought the light kit since I have blonde hair. My eyebrows are pretty dark, but the lightest color in there works perfect for me! I actually love the little tools it comes with. The brush applies the powder perfectly and I use the little sponge to highlight under my brows and the inner corner of my eyes. I love this kit and I highly recommend it!