April 21, 2014 | 967 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by pimpcessleelee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is so great! It's small, but compact to take with you. I have the medium (02). I thought the brushes were too small, but it actually comes in handy. The brown color with the angular brush makes my eyebrows look so natural. The tweezers are a bit irritating to use but they work. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 2:16:00 AM More reviews by xliu4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this kit! It has everything you need for your brows - tweezer, slanted brush, sponge tip, mini mirror & the powders. I like how there are 3 shades of colors (highlight, lighter brown, and dark brown) so you can mix the shades together to get the shade you want (I actually never tried that but I guess it would work? lol)

It's very pigmented & lasts through the day! Very impressed & happy with the purchase. For $6 this is an excellent purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by monica8six

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ive had this product for about a month now and I'm really liking it. I have the medium and I use the lightest shade. The brush is actually really good. I'm not a big fan of the tweezers or the sponge tip applicator but overall the price for the shades alone is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by alaintrain22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this. Gives a variety 2 shades (a lighter and a darker) and it has a highlight. This is great for travel in such that it has a small mirror, tweezers, sponge tip applicator, and angled brush. I mainly use this for my brows but if you travel you can use this for eyeshadow as well. It also comes with instructions in the back. Cute, compact and versatile. I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

I have this in medium. What a great little kit... and so cheap! I use the medium tone for the part of my brow near my nose and the darker shade from the arch out. I use the highligher under eyebrow arch and on the inside corners of my eyes. The colors blend seamlessly and the look is natural. The shades are highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way and it will last forever. I love the packaging. It's tiny, but has everything you need and I like the way the brushes/tweezer are in a little compartment that stands up straight for easy access. I have never tried the tweezers because I have my own pair that I like, but I'm sure these would do in a pinch. This is a great, effective kit for the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by lightxl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in medium. It's a very hi quality product for such a low price. I use my own shiseido brow brush. I dab once in each of the colors and that is enough to cover both my brows - that's how pigmented this product is. You need very little product, so it lasts forever. I have dark brown hair that looks black indoors, so the color leaves something to be desired. I would prefer to have some grey tones mixed in. However, for the price and quality, I can't complain.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this, it was so easy to apply.. i have black eyebrows and the shade matched my brows perfectly, they look totally natural.. I love the brush too. The tweezers came in handy once when i needed to take out some stray hairs (just a couple) but its so small that its hard to use.. and anyways i have larger ones so its fine, i bought it for the powder anyways.. I only use the third shade though, i dont really use the other 2..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i love this product! i used brow pencils for awhile and decided to try out a powder so it looks less harsh this product is a perfect fit :)
it is protable though the tools are really tiny and the color really matches my brows (my brows are light and product is usually too dark for them) i used it when i had both blonde hair and my current red shade. a great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by mybabyboo

This is a portable, easy way of doing my brows, quick and easy. I dont have to worry about the brushes or tweezers, it fits right into my suitcase, purse, backpack, anything and its lasts a long time! Great!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 4:33:00 AM More reviews by bagieaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this brow kit. I use shade 01 Light. My face is incomplete without this product! Using this has negated my need for eyeshadows - I just blend the 2 shades into my crease and it looks subtle yet polished.
It has no reddish tint, the highlighter shade is frosty, velvety, and shows up well.
The only thing I would change is the thickness of the case. It is needlessly bulky. And the tweezers are difficult to use, however convenient they may be.