Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.3

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 10/24/2012 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is an absolute staple for me. I cannot wash my hair and not use this. Two pumps for my waist length is all I need. I smooth on from ear level to the ends and allow my hair to air dry a bit before I blow it out. I sometimes use a little of the oil on my arms and chest. It smells sooooo good and moisturizes well. It's my favorite product of all time.

on 10/20/2012 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have been using this product for the past 2 years, and it's become an essential part of my hair care routine. I frequently rotate shampoos and conditioners, but Morocannoil is a constant! After age 40, my hair gradually became dryer and coarser, with a tendency to frizz rather than look attractively wavy. This is the only product I have found that will impart a smooth texture to my hair, as well as adding shine. I know it contains silicones, which I am generally against, but I find that using straight argan oil or any other natural oil will weigh my hair down and make it look dirty and oily. By combining the silicones with argan oil, this product works 1000 per cent better than straight argan oil. It is expensive, but a $45.00 full size bottle will last me nearly a year. Love it, what else can I say?

on 10/14/2012 3:40:00 PM

Itīs not oil, itīs just pure silicone if you look into the ingredients. The first times you use this product your hair will look healthy and shinny, but then starts to look very dry and is sooo disgusting when you touch it. Thats how silicone products work. It does not improve your hair, because it is not oil at all.

on 10/10/2012 3:28:00 PM

I have medium fine hair and this product works well if i dampen my hair before applying. I find it absorbs into it more. sometimes i heat it in shower and sometimes i use it as a leave in conditioner. The best place to get it is at spadina college hair care store. they have everything there and prices are great!

on 10/6/2012 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Bought the moroccanoil "light" oil and have been using it for over a year now . I have very fine hair. Love it..don't know what I did without it! Be careful not to use to much on fine hair (like a pea size will do for shoulder length hair) and to apply just to the ends. I noticed that after time if I use to much it will clog hair follicles and caused a rash at my hair line and neck. AWESOME scent and love how soft m hair feels!

on 9/29/2012 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have very fine hair. They get tangled so fast and are generally dry, damaged from coloring and poor maintenance (my bad). I don't use conditionner as it's too heavy and I have to wash my hair the day after, even if I use it only on ends.

I use just one pump of this after I have dried my hair with a towel for a few minutes. It untangled my hair like a dream and makes them glossy.

I am not a very loyal customer, I like to try new stuff, but this is amazing. Will repurchase for ever.

on 9/28/2012 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product is amazing. I love it! I had a really bad experience with a chemical straightening treatment (Japanese straightening) and my hair was so fried and damaged I had to cut most of it off. My hairdresser recommended this to me (along with the Shampoo and Conditioner) and I have been using them for the past 2 weeks....these products have literally saved my hair. Before, I couldn't even blow dry my hair, if I did, It would turn very brittle and dry and was completely unmanageable. I have quite fine, straight hair, so when I found this product I thanked my lucky stars. If it can work for my very damaged, dry brittle hair, it will definitely work for someone with less hair issues.

It is quite expensive, but I think of it as 'you cannot put a price on beautiful, healthy hair", and you only need to use a little bit. The smell is amazing (I find myself opening the bottle from time to time just to smell it, wierd I know) but its so amazing. Its not too heavy for my hair, and it makes it absolutely shiny. My hair is still a little bit dry and damaged, but that is to be expected from such a traumatic experience I went through. It is such an amazing product I am hooked for life. it also, for some reason, makes my hair dry really quickly after I get out of the shower (which is amazing because my hair usually takes HOURS to air-dry) so it does make hairstyling more convenient.

Buy it! You will not regret it!

on 9/27/2012 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hooked on this product. It really is liquid gold transforming my course, colored hair to shiny, silky, young looking hair. I use it all over before blowdrying, with redken satinwear lotion. I use it before flat ironing with a little Chi silk infusion and I can't tell you what a hair transformation I have. I also sometimes use a little all by itself for gorgeous S H I N E! My hair loves it and it has a a gentle fragrance. Wish it were cheaper because I could probably own a small island with the money I have spent on this the last 5 years or so lol. Also the moroccanoil hair mask is fantastic and again expensive. Tried cheaper Moroccan argan oils at drugstores but unfortunately nothing compares to the real Moroccanoil.

on 9/21/2012 11:37:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product.
I have a ton of hair but it fine hair. It has also been through the ringer with overprocessing over the years. RIght now my hair is Ombre. (brown to blond) and that means my top half of my hair is my natural colour and is in pretty decent condition however my bottom half was pretty close to being fried...lol. So I bought the moroccanoil to give my hair a "drink". IT WORKED. My hair after the first treatment looked better and as I continued over the week it got better and better. This product is worth every cent you pay( if it was cheaper that would be nice..lol).
It absorbs quickly into your hair and scalp too. Don't worry about using it up there, your scalp will thank you for the "spa treatment". The guy I bought it from also recommended squiritng a few drops into your hair dye to condition the hair while you colour. (GENIUS).
It cuts down on my blow drying time and my hair is mid way down my back so ..yeah...that's a bonus fo sho!!!
You don't need a lot at all...just a drop or 2 so it lasts a long time. I've been using for a month now at 2 drops a day and I am barely a third of the way through my bottle.
I'm not crazy about the glass jar thing as I am super clumsy but the glass does make it seem more luxurious.
Just trust me...try it. Especially if you've been mean to your hair and are in need of a quick fix without the salon.
Some conditioning treatments at a salon are $20-$80 alone so this is actually a more econmical choice. I am a cheapo at heart and love a bargain but this time I splurged...boom...VICTORY!!!I dunno...I love it so I am just wanting everyone to try it. haha.

on 9/10/2012 2:41:00 PM

The best oil that I have use
its make me the perfect looking
also get it for very low Price from Israeli seller
the moroccanoil company make the oil in Israel :)

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products