Ecotools 6 Piece Brush Set

4.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This was the first brush set I bought from EcoTools. I love these brushes! I've washed them many times and there still in perfect condition. They last a long time! I got it mainly for the slanted eyeliner brush which is great for gel/cream eyeliner, filling in eyebrows, and the lower lash line. The blush brush is sooo soft and can be used for different things. I used the concealer brush for lipgloss mainly. The eyeshadow brush is good for cream products and eyeshadow. The eyelash/brow comb is good too. The bamboo roll is nice for traveling or putting in your purse. All in all these brushes are great in quality and price. I totally recommend these to everyone. (:

on 4/18/2011 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

These brushes are amazing. I've had them for a few years now and they're still in perfect condition, despite numerous washes (just FYI, I use a mild soap, specifically Johnson's baby wash and I think that's why my brushes are in such good condition). They stay so soft! They do a really good job of applying makeup as well, in my opinion. The concealer brush is one of my faves because it blends makeup so well. I love love love the angled brush because it puts on eyeliner and darker eyeshadow just perfectly. I said I'd purchase these again, but I don't think I'll need to because their lasting power is so good! Even if I did need to replace them, I would definitely buy these again.

on 4/12/2011 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

omg this brush set is amaaazing. ive never been able to afford mac and stuff like that :/ but i heard great reviews on this so i picked it up, and it had money of on it in boots and was only 15 for 5 brushes. I like how they are synthetic too, not keen on animal hair stuff. Also made with bamboo and the packaging is recycleable, which is all really good. the brushes are amazing quality for the price. the blusher brush is incredible! its so soft and packs on the colour perfectly. the eyeliner brush is great too, i use it on my eyebrows with a matte stila eyeshadow and it works well. The concealer, eyeshadow and the eyelash/eyebrow wand are also great. its a shame they didnt add another eyeshadow brush, one for the crease and one for the all over colour, but still these are amazing and will last you ages. id buy again without a doubt!

on 4/8/2011 10:27:00 PM

All these brushes are excellent quality, they dont shed, they are soft, blend beautifully, come in a convienent case and are eco-friendly. Whats not to love? They didnt cost and arm and a leg either, I'm beyond satisfied with these, awesome brushes <3

on 4/8/2011 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love these brushes. They are very soft and never poke my eyes or anything (especially the eyeliner brush, which is very versatile). I love the eyeshadow brush especially because it is the perfect shape for my eyes. I would definitely buy these again! I also love how they look with the bamboo/wooden looking handles.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

i ordered this and the bronzer brush from Drugstore.com and i wanted to order other stuff what is not availible in Finland, but the shipping was so damn expensive, so i ended up ordering just these... but the box came today, yaaay! im really impressed with this brush set. very good quality. the blush brush is perfect size for my cheeks and it applyes blush, bronzer and highlighter very well. it works well for contouring too. i didnt have already a concealer brush, so i was pretty excited about it.. it picks up the concealer well and blends it away like a dream :) the eyeshadow brush is a good bacis brush. picks up the color well and it works okay on the crease with a bit of help of your fingers. i love the eyeliner brush! its great for powder/gel/cream liner and perfect for my brows + the lash/brow brush buffs the color to my brows and makes my lashes very seperated. very good set, check it out if its availible on your country. oh, almost forgot.. it comes with a really handy brush bag!

on 3/25/2011 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cheap AND environmentally friendly? LOVE. I'm a total tree hugger-big on recycling and sustainable anything! The brushes are super soft and they do what any expensive brush can do. I bought the set for less than a single brush at Bare Essentials. The little angled brush is my absolute favorite. Perfect for eyebrows, eyeliners and defining my crease. I bought two sets-one for home, one for my make up kit. And I had to buy another one that came with a cute carrying case-the best part was that I could afford it. =)

I purchased this brush set from WalMart after seeing several great reviews on them here. The flat eye ones i use for concealer/ packing on color and the i really like the powder brush. The softness and durability of this set is amazing and the price is great. I would recommend this for starters and use as travel brushes so you dont have to haul the higher end ones.

on 3/23/2011 11:28:00 PM

Best drugstore brushes by far! My first brushes were from Ecotools because they are cheap and good quality! I would recommend these brushes to anyone. They don't shed and they are super soft. Love them!!

on 3/18/2011 5:23:00 PM

I bought the angled eye liner brush by itself - wonderful brush for gel liner! Guess I'll buy the kit next.

Top Rated Ecotools Products