Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

on 8/22/2012 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I usually strongly dislike the majority of perfumes, even popular ones. The underlying scents are too cloying, bullying or "perfumey", particularly the dry-down. Finally, a scent I love! I usually dislike florals, but this smells like rosy, feathery, expensive soap if that makes any sense. It's extraordinarily clean, light and missing the dense, overpowering perfumey undernotes. You need to be careful not to spray too much, though. I usually spritz my clothes the night before and have a subtle, feminine, elegant laundry smell all day. You can only smell it when you get close. It's the only scent I've bought that my man likes too. I love it!

on 8/13/2012 11:21:00 AM

I really like this perfume alot. I can't believe I haven't tried Chloe before this. Lately, I have been straying from my main perfumes and moving towards florals. I never thought I would do this because in the past I have hated florals. But this one is warm and close to my skin. It is like rose and honey with a little musk. At first it is a little sharp but then in about 15 minutes it turns so nice and stays that way. Stays on just as long as all my other perfumes, no better but no worse either. I just love it! Not sure if it beats out my new favorite Stella but it comes pretty close. I received a sample from Sephora and I have already purchased in the rollerball version.

on 8/5/2012 6:37:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Personally, I think this perfume smell like a combination of "Honey" and "flower" and I absolutely love this product. My bf always notices and love this fragrance on me, but it is a bit costy to wear it everyday coz it just like spending 5 pound for each spray. LOL I only wear it for going out or on a date with my bf.
The bottle is very elegant and simple, but the metal bit will turn into bronze/ brownish colour in time.

Just a warning for those who are planning to get this perfume on eBay or random wed site , I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO DO THIS. My friend purchased a cḥle perfume on eBay and she ended it up spending more than 40 pounds on a non- authentic one. So guys, just got to retail store or some good reputation store to get this perfume.

on 8/2/2012 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this perfume, words won't do it justice, but I'll try regardless.

Firstly, fragrance shopper I am not. I am not blessed with the ability to know just by smelling what the top notes might consist of and what the (I want to say bottom?) ones consist of, I always spray testers, put it in my pocket and come back after a day or so, to see what it really smells like.

Chloe is the only fragrance which I have purchased numerous times, it is on the more expensive side, but this is where boots advantage points come into play or anytime I'm at duty free, this I always get.

It's very light, which is what attracted me to it in the first place, can be wore day and night and it lasts for absolutely ages. This definitely isn't "in your face", it's a very subtle, walking past catch a slight whiff type perfume. If I had to describe it, it's a very light rose-y scent, it's beauty is it's simplicity. To me, it exudes luxury.

I should be a Chloe salesperson because based on just wearing it alone (as opposed to shoving my wrist under people's noses forcing them to smell it!) 4 people have loved the smell and bought it, and numerous strangers have asked what perfume I'm wearing!

As I said above, it also lasts for ages, I put sprayed some on a top when going to dinner, a few days later when I opened my wardrobe it still smelt of Chloe, albeit a lighter scent.

Love it, and would definitely recommend it!

on 7/2/2012 7:28:00 AM

I think it's genius. The rose is pure and prominent, and has not been over-worked. To me this smell exudes confidence in femininity and effortless chic. It is luxurious in its simplicity.

on 7/1/2012 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this perfume! It smells clean and fresh. It makes a statement without being overpowering or overbearing. It is light and crisp. LOVE!!

on 6/29/2012 11:06:00 PM

The ABSOLUTE BEST perfume ever! have collection of over 50 high end designer perfumes ans this one is the love of my life! Scents that are a mixture of a few things do not smell natural and can bore you after a while.Chloe new has the most beautiful, clean and fresh scent of roses and nothing else (at least to me). It is very soft, feminine yet very long lasting. Every woman should have this perfume, it is a classic and timeless. It is a bit expensive but I got my 2.5 oz from fragrancenet for $70 and I am very happy with it.

on 6/9/2012 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I do love Love, Chloe by Chloe. And I have noticed that most people who do love "Love, Chloe" is not a big fan of this, but I'm here to tell you that I adore this scent.

I think part of the reason why some people don't like this scent is because it tends to stick with the same notes through the course of it's time on the skin (on my skin). I find a rosy, soapiness to it but fancied in such a pretty "sunlight in your face" kid of way. I noticed that one review didn't consider this classy, but I actually disagree with that. I find this quite classy and sophisticated considering the thought that this is more so pleasant than subtle.

On me the perfume doesn't really change personalities even after it hour or so, it's seems like the same fragrance. So it lacks the complexity factor, but I really don't care for bipolar scents.

I say "Who cares?" if like the perfume... I like the perfume... No, I adore it.

Great year round (but preferably summer or spring), even as a signature scent on the right person.

on 5/31/2012 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I would give this a 4.5 if possible. Anyway, what I really like about this perfume is that it gets better as the day goes on. It starts out kind of cool, overly rose and watery, which some people like I suppose, but as it wears on it becomes warmer, richer, and more honeyed. It's light and subtle but not understated, soft, romantic, relaxing and captivating. If it lasted a little longer and started out with softer, less floral notes, I would give it a 5. But I love this perfume.

on 4/28/2012 4:49:00 PM

After much internal debate, I went ahead and bought this fragrance. I'm a student so the price of Chloe is not appealing at all, but the package, the fragrance itself, and the "high-class"ness of it won me over at the end. The packaging is simple and neat, and I would have given it a higher mark however I find their unique cap for the nuzzle to not work as well as other traditional perfumes. The fragrance itself is great... a subtle floral smell that feels sophisticated. No surprises or differences from how it smells during sampling. My only issue is that it does not as long as I would like.

Popular Fragrances