December 23, 2014 | 1553 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by rocknrollaffie

Love this concealer! It may be oily on your skin, especially if you have oily skin but setting it with a powder it looks flawless! been using this for months, and is the only concealer that hides my acne amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by julma

Gah! This stuff settled into "fine lines" around my under-eye region. I'm 23...gahhhh!!! It might do something for acne but it worsens the under-eye circles. I also wonder whether wearing this made my "fine lines" any worse...its not that easy to blend. It forces you to be a little rough with the skin under your eyes (with which you should always be really gentle). I won't be buying this again...and out of paranoia will be stocking up on night creams.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Liv90

Ive been using this for a long time and have repurchased this countless times now, but i only gave it 3 lippies.
pros: cheap, good coverage, glides and blends well.
cons: doesnt last all day, melts off (but i DO have oily skin..), packaging is lipstick like so the last bit of product is hard to access.
its not like i dont like it, but i feel like theres better out there, im just too afraid to try something new. lets just say, its worth its price, about $6.50 cad

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by macgirl1141

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

GREAT pigmentation, smooth blending but not very natural looking. sort of looks cakey if you dont apply just the right amount. but still a good product for a good price, i could see myself coming across this while makeup shopping again(:

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by violaceousdaisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have fair skin and pretty dark undereye circles.Unfortunately this concealer did not do much to hide them. It worked okay for covering up blemishes and redness but i was hoping for more help with my dark undereye circles. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by mich52331

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

HG for me! I have light and medium so I can custom-match depending on the season and area of my face. It's creamy, and easy-to-blend, plus it stays put. I couldn't really ask for better, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by kdonnelly123

There is only one word to describe this stuff... AMAZING!!! It has been a staple in my makeup bag for years. It covers my terrible dark under eye circles as well as spot treatment for acne and scarring. I would highly reccomend this to all!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2010 3:29:00 AM More reviews by amwatson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is terrible. I bought it to use under my eyes and it creased so bad I looked like I was 60. (no offense to any older ladies out there but Im 25, no beauty product should age you by 35 years)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by hannahecherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I think it's great if you need something cheap or in a pinch, but overall it's not HG for me. It's pretty creamy and matches my skin quite well, but staying powder isn't great.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by SillyLilies95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer is good at hiding blemishes but it melts too quickly. Smears and doesn't last very long. Would recommend Maybelline's Cover-stick, lasts longer and covers just as well.