December 19, 2014 | 1614 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

This is a FANTASTIC brow pencil, albeit a little overpriced for what it does. It's a very skinny, automatic brow pencil with a brush at one end. It comes in 6-7 colors at Sephora and has two shades for people with black hair, a warmer brown-black (Graphite) and a cooler black (Ebony). NOTE: Not all Sephoras carry all shades of this pencil, which is a pain!

I use the shade Ebony for my black-haired but sparse brows and I love it! Using gentle, repetitive brushing motions, I can draw in any gaps in my brows and shape/extend them without making it look obvious that my brows are drawn in. This isn't the type of product for someone who wants super strong brows, but it's great for everyday use. It also photographs well without pulling too pale or grey.

At $21, I think this pencil is a bit overpriced since drugstores used to carry very similar products with similar packaging, but lately drugstores have been lacking in their brow products for dark brows. I'll gladly cough up the money for something like this since it works so well and it actually matches my brows!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by beecky

HG brow product. I use this with the brow powder duo. I have this pencil in brunette and have almost black hair (very dark ash brown) and it's perfect. Brunette is actually quite dark, but I find it all depends on how heavy of a hand you use. I use the brow powder in ebony just for reference as well. My favorite thing about this pencil is actually the color, I love that it has no warm/red times to it, like the old pencil I was using. You can get this pencil in a different color that does have warm times however, so it matches your hair tone. I just found it very difficult to find an eyebrow pencil with ash tones, and I've found it ! This pencil is also a twist up, not one you have to sharpen which is a huge plus as well. Comes with a handy little comb on the end too to tidy your brows and soften them and blend the color after you've pencilled them. Ill use this brow pencil forever :) Extremely impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by eimearsg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this brow pencil it's my favourite HOWEVER my last one broke ! I order this from cult beauty as I live in the UK I've been using it for over a year now... I had only used it once and when I went to use it again the whole lead fell out ?! This is the second time that it had happened me :( I think it's down to crap packaging tho cause the product itself is amazing !! When I tried to return it cult beauty seemed very uncooperative and snooty ! .. I suppose I'll keep getting it just because it is the best product out there for eyebrows and I've had lots of them where they have not broke and have been 100% .. I just think can't believe the exact same thin happened twice within like 6 months ! So annoying ! Plus I've never heard anyone else complain about this so I'm just guessing I've kinda had bad luck ! Does anyone know where you can order these but not from cult beauty ? I feel like their selling ones that defected or whatever lol

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by riceisnice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

With this, I can enhance my brows beautifully.
But I can do that with just about any other brow pencil.
Let's start off with what I have and how I got it. I bought the Brow Wiz in brunette from Sephora for $27 Canadian. I'm East Asian with sparse brows and oily skin. I'm fair with dark brown hair.
In terms of packaging, it's beautiful. This comes in twist form with a thin "lead" (the product). It's housed in a thin, sleek black case with rose gold print. Classy.
The product itself is alright. It's pigmented enough to create a natural look or a bold look. The colouring suits my hair and complexion pretty well, it's not too red, orange, or ashy. It goes on smoothly without any clumps, and if I put on too much product, the spoolie on the other end of the pencil smooths it out nicely. The point is very precise so i have no problem filling my brows in.
What dissapoints me a little is the staying power. I do my makeup at 7:30 in the morning, and by 12:30 pm, my skin will be greasy and my brows can be wiped away easily. I've tried setting my brows with my HG powder, the Essence translucent powder, but still to no avail my brows have melted. Thankfully, as long as I don't touch them, they stay on throughout the night until i remove my makeup at about 7:00 pm.
Overall I'm satisfied with this brow pencil, but I expected something better for the price. I would buy it again, but I'd also want to try out Anastasia's Dipbrow or MUFE's Aqua Brow.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by LiitleloveX0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's a lot like most pencils but the colour match is perfect! I've tried many other pencils in many different colours and this has to be the best!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 5:11:00 AM More reviews by Poli93

Absolutely love this brow pencil. The nib is so fine that it creates the most precise and subtle hair-like strokes, great for filling in and shaping the brows without them lookin drawn-on.
The consinstency is powdery but not at all chalky, and it has a great lasting power (I have oily skin).
I've always struggled to find a good colour for my brows that wouldn't clash with my very dark ash blonde hair, since most eyebrow pencils targeted for my colour would just turn out grey or taupey... I got the Brow Wiz in medium ash and it is spot on! Lovely brunette with the most subtle hint of ash, absolutely perfect, especially when I want to fill in the super-sparse areas of my brows without making them look patchy.
Packaging is soooo sleek and sexy, really thin and light which makes the application so much easier. Don't even have to sharpen it, and the spooly end has a cap which is awesome cause it prevents that awful spooly fluff that transfers on your brows when you use it!
Overall a beautiful, fool-proof eyeshadow. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by LivingItUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only brow product I use! The product is thin enough to draw 'hairs' on and it doesn't feel like it doesn't come with enough product.

I have pretty strong brows already but someone there are part where I feel like I could use a couple more 'hairs' and this product is perfect for that! I don't need to draw my entire eyebrows on so I don't know what this is like for the people who do....

Also, incredible color range! Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by mousquerader

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best eyebrow filling product, in my opinion. I like the way the product is packaged a retractable, thin eyebrow pencil that never needs to be sharpened with a spoolie on the other end. I use "brunette" and I have black/dark brown hair. What I love about this product is that, not only is it a very realistic color for eyebrows, but it can totally fake eyebrow hairs that aren't really there. If you saw how my eyebrows looked in their natural state, you would be surprised at how much this product actually enhances them and makes them thicker and longer without looking fake or obvious. This product gives me the most refined, natural-looking eyebrows, and I don't even need to use an stiff eyebrow brush! This is definitely my "must have" for eyebrows. My eyebrows are NOTHING without this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by MissNolasco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think that brow pencils differentiate from one to another, for some reason I feel that they are ALL EXACTLY THE SAME STUFF. But this one surprised me in the way that it looked on the brows. It is the perfect colour for my eyebrows it is a taupe, caky faded black colour which is what I was looking for. Well worth the money and wait!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by christine91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Jag gillar den här produkten eftersom man inte ser några sträck som man kan göra med vanliga pennor. Det blir en naturlig look och den är lätt att arbeta med!