July 28, 2014 | 1488 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Yes!! This has completely changed how I do my eyebrows. I use this to shape and fill in my brows, set it with a brow powder, and sometimes a brow gel to finish. I love the range of colors, how easily it applies, how much control I have over the color. Some ppl complain about it not lasting but I don't have that problem, I recommend setting it with a matching powder to avoid it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Taravolo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm am super picky about brow pencils. I was very leary about this because it is a retractable pencil and in the past I have found retractables are too harsh because you need a sharp point you can only get with a sharpener to achieve a natural look instead of looking like a grandma with obviously drawn on brows. The point on this is so fine and it works perfect. You can adjust the darkness by just changing the pressure you apply when filling in brows. I purchased medium ash. I usually require dark browns in other drugstore pencils because I have dark brown hair and my eyebrows are really dark. I thought I would mention this if you are curious about shades. The medium ash is perfect for dark eyebrows any darker shades would prob be better for women with jet black hair and brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Norvia

This is a great product! Love the spooly! The only thing I would complain about is the price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by shi1

I have sparse asian brows that need a lot of help!

I like to have a natural finish with my brows. I have black hair but because they are sparse they are not VERY black! The tail of my eyebrows end very short so consequently, I need to fill in my brows everyday.

What I love:
-color: its perfect! I use Medium Ash, and its a very nice natural color. Not too dark, not too brown/black/red. It makes for a very natural finish.
-precision tip is great for doing little thin strokes through the brows
-fantastic spoolie: its small, and the hairs are tight so it brushes through the brows really nicely and helps distribute the product nicely

What I don't love:
-price: 27$CAD for a pencil.
-lasting power: if you are oily, this will breakdown during the day and start to slide off. It kind of blurs up if you manage to not touch it, but it will definitely come off if you do.

So all in all, I think this is one of the best brow products out there, but its not perfect. Anastasia make fantastic brow products, so I would recomment trying this (or any of her other brow products).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by mnicole45

BEST EYEBROW PENCIL EVER. This brow wiz is seriously the best thing it lasts for a realllllly and I love the color variations.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by etpapillon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Perfect brow pencil, my one and only. I wished the formula was more lasting. I love the spooly!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by bellabellabella

It's AMAZING. I CRINGE looking at pictures of my eyebrows before using this. I will never look for another pencil ever. Could last a bit longer but that's my only complaint. I use the Anastasia brow powder over top and my eyebrows look very professional.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Stepheni456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this product! I just started using it about two weeks ago when my cousin introduced me to it. I definitely feel as if this retractable pencil is more for fuller eyebrows because you basically just have to line your brows and they look flawless! However if you have pretty thin brows you could use the pencil to draw on "hairs" like the packaging says. The pencil + eyeshadow on thin brows will really define them. And in my opinion, like I mentioned earlier, I really like the pencil alone for fuller eyebrows. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by mayganade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really enjoy this product. I got it in the shade ebony for my almost black eye brows. I just wish (not complaining] that the actual pencil had an extra side that was thicker so that I'm not taking so long to fill in the middle of my eyebrows. & then maybe a spooly on the side. Anyways lasting power is great& def will repurchase. (eyeing the tarte brow prducts tho haha)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

Pros: The pigmentation is just right for filling in brows. It is neither too hard nor too creamy. The pencil point never needs sharpening and it retains its original slimmer point which is helpful to precisely fill in and define your brows. It gives a soft, beautiful natural look when filling in your brows.
Cons: It tends to blur and go smudgy. Spraying the spoolie end of it with a bit of hairspray and tapping it on to set helps some but I think for the price point they could have and should have tweaked the formula a bit to give it more staying power. It is not so great for drawing in thinning patches or areas that you want to elongate where there are no natural brow hairs. I have had mine for several years, and I really do not reach for it that much because it does not work as well for me as other less expensive brow products.

I like powder.gels more than pencils, and if you like pencils but do not want to spend $22 on one I would suggest the Milani pencil with the spoolie end. I think Brow Wiz could be the ideal product for those of you who already have full brows and just want a soft definer but it is disappointing if you are one that has to basically draw on more than half your brow.