September 23, 2014 | 1012 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Ro2lana

Love the product, but for $20 I would expect it to last longer than 2-3 months. I used Elizabeth Arden powder before switching back to a pencil and the powder literally lasted for years! Bought it in 2008 and ran out in 2014. Overall it's a good product. Too pricey and doesn't last long. I don't feel like I got my money's worth. Def will find a cheaper pencil or go back to eyebrow powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by azorek

I love this product! I used to never do my eyebrows til I got this, now I can't leave the house without filling them in. The texture is amazing, the application allows you to be precise, it has great longevity when used in conjunction with the clear brow gel, and it seems to last for a while as a whole. I've had this since November, have been using it every day and still have plenty left. I'll definitely repurchase when I run out. The color selection is great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I needed some major help filling in my brows. While do some product research, Brow Wiz kept popping up. I purchased this in Soft Brown.

First impression: This was easy to use, and it lasted for hours. With a light touch, it makes my brows look like the natural brows I wish I had. I assume that with powder and more pressure, it would give a more dynamic look, if needed. The shade Soft Brown might be a little to dark for me, but--geez--I have dark brown/black hair. It's close enough; I won't return it, but I'll get the shade Medium Ash next. I have read a few reviews that the tip will break. I'll update if it does. If this product keeps working like this, I will repurchase this again.

UPDATE: Still working--still not broken. Buy this.
UPDATE II: HG
UPDATE III: Okay, so I bought the Medium Ash, and it's even better. The brown pencils have a bit of red in them. Since I'm the Neutral poster child, the Medium Ash looks better. People complain about the price, but I hardly have to use any product at all--and my eyebrows are sparce (no tail, etc.). Oh, it hasn't broken yet. If you have dark hair, buy the Medium Ash.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a great pencil. I have very sparse asian brows. I have A LOT of filling in to do. I was using MAC brow pencil before this but this has a much finer tip which creates a much neater brow. I have very dark hair and use Medium Ash. I think most people would use this color. It's a very natural brown. The only thing I don't like about this is the staying power. Every time I blot my face with blotting paper or brush my brows accidentally with my finger it would come off. This basically means I have to carry an extra pencil with me at all times.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by KodyT13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

After hearing amazing reviews online about how good this pencil is, I decided to try it. I got it in the shade Brunette, since I dye my hair a brown black. And, I was very very impressed when I used it for the first time. To clarify, I picked this product up about 10 days ago.

Pros:
~the tiny lead! This is great for building up intensity, and making the shape of the brows. It's also good for making little hairs if you want a very natural look.
~great color payoff.
~ long lasting. Mine lasted about 7 hours on me, which may not sound like a lot but I have very oily skin and bangs so I was impressed by how long this lasted.

Cons:
~ Sadly, this con was a big one. The lead in the pencil broke about the third day. It wasn't a big deal, I told myself, there's a lot more lead. And then it kept breaking. At this point, 10 days after purchase, all the lead has broken and fallen out. For over $20, I kind of find this unacceptable. I don't want to have to continuously spend a lot of money on something that breaks after only a few days. I might be willing to say that my pencil is old, but I've seen way too many reviews saying the same thing.

Sadly, I won't repurchase. I'll continue my search for a good mechanical (so to speak) eyebrow pencil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by alt629

Love this brow pencil! I have several anastasia products which I thought I liked... That is until I picked up this pencil! I really love the spooley on one end. The color I use is ash blonde and is perfect. Usually as a fair skinned natural blonde I struggle with eyebrow pencils leaning red. This is not the case here. The pencil is just the right texture and stays all day. It's really easy to get a precision line. I like to use this in conjunction with NYX wunder pencil (pencil concealer) for a super clean result. I wish I would have discovered this before repurchasing the brow powder recently. Can't see myself using that too much anymore as I love the pencil so much. Bonus is I travel a lot and dont need to worry about the pencil smashing into a million pieces in my bag (unlike the powder). Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

This is the best brown pencil I have ever used. I have always found pencils either too thick or too creamy. It would wear out by the end of the day or worse-smudge! For a long time, I was willing to use powder and clear gel but I wanted to find a pencil to simplify my routine. This pencil is fantastic-perfect point, consistency and long lasting. Most importantly, my brows look natural. The spoolie at the end is wonderful. For reference, I am NC40 and have fine, medium brown hair-I use this in "medium ash".

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by khnichols

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Expensive but lasts a really long time. For me the texture of the pencil I perfect- not too hard, not too soft. And the color selection is great. I have really sparse, patchy brows and this helps me fill them out and looks SO natural! I haven't even run out of the first pencil and I already bought another : )

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I purchased this in brunette after testing one at Ulta on my hand. I was impressed with how fine the tip was, and how it did not smudge or smear. Excited to try it, I immediately used it when I got home.
I returned it the next day.
The pencil is so dry that it actually broke the second I applied pressure. It also was very hard to create a line on my skin because it was so dried out. I warmed it up a bit on my hand but still found that I had to press really hard to get it to show on my skin. I just thought that at $22, that was not acceptable. Maybe I got an old one - but my Ulta just opened a couple of months ago.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by mcutting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used. I'm a natural blonde, so I use the blonde ash color and it is a PERFECT match to my hair. It's not waxy going on, it stays on forever, and you don't need to set it with anything. The spool on the end makes it easy to blend and the overall product is just fantastic. I'm on my second one.
Must have!