Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the first brow pencil I have found that perfectly matches my hair colour; all the others I have tried have been too warm. I have never been good at doing eyebrows, but with this I can somehow walk out the door looking polished after just a half minute or so of application. I use it to fill in sparse areas and I have found that the result is a wonderfully natural look that is super easy. The fine tip makes it extremely easy for even beginners to get the look they want.

Pricey but worth every penny! If you're like me, you're brows are far from perfect. Like they say, they're sisters, not twins. I'm darked-haired with much lighter brows and I've have a tough time finding the perfect product to help me fill in those sparse areas without looking like I've drawn on my eyebrows completely. I love this pencil! I can't say that enough. I use the Soft Brown and it's great because I can start off light and build the colour gradually. It also stays on ALL day, which is obviously a must. No one wants their eyebrows to disappear half way through a meeting. The packaging is great. One side has a spooly for taming and shaping and the other side has a self-sharpening wax pencil. Travel friendly for sure. The only con about this product is that it's on the pricey side at $27 CAD so I can understand why some may think it's not worth purchasing. It works for me, so I would repurchase, but if you don't have brow issues and you're fine using any regular pencil, then I would recommend saving your dollars and grabbing something from the drug store.

on 11/28/2014 2:21:00 PM

What a great product. I have the thicker typical pencil from Anastasia and I love this much more as I need the precision of the tip. I already have thick brows and using this allows me to fill in the patches near my arches I can even draw individual hairs and it looks so natural. In fact a great alternative to the semi permanent eyebrow tattoos which I tried but didn't find that great. I use this with the wax (make sure you don't overuse the wax so you don't get a white cast on your brows) the one from NYX is great. Medium brown or medium ash brown (I see it referred to with both names) is absolutely great if you hate browns with red tones.

on 11/27/2014 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have thick, dark hair on my eyebrows, and Brow Wiz in medium brown is amazing. It is easy to control how much product you put on, which is great for having natural looking brows. Similar brow pencils I've used look waxy, and just aren't the right colour, this one blends in perfectly. The only downside is that there isn't much product, I usually finish the pencil in 2-3 months (using it about 1-3 times a week).

on 11/26/2014 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I am so in love with this pencil. I bought in in Caramel, thinking, why not? I've heard a lot of great reviews about this product. So many other brow pencils that I have used have been waxy, sitting on top of my eyebrows. This product, which probably has something to do with the extra fine point gets right to the skin underneath my brows, which is where I really want the color. I also love the little spoolie wand on the other end.
The caramel color is perfect for a dark blonde like me, not too dark, just right. Will definitely be purchasing again.

on 11/26/2014 11:57:00 AM

Please ignore the bad reviews! This brow pencil makes my brows look so natural which is something I just can't achieve with powder or any other brow pencils I've used. It took me a while to get used to it (just over a week) and get the perfect look for me but now that I have, I'm so happy with it! Worth the money definitely. I just wish there was more of the product :(

on 11/24/2014 5:06:00 PM

I have thick eyebrows, but they are sparse in spots, so I need a good pencil to fill it in. I don't really like the ones by IT Cosmetics. They are too red for me. I have this in taupe, and it is perfect. It is a little bit pricey, but I will still purchase this when I run out, because you can't argue with perfection.

on 11/21/2014 2:52:00 AM

I love this pencil!. It glides on smoothly and camouflages itself well. My only issue is that I run out really fast and constantly need to replace it.

on 11/20/2014 11:20:00 PM

This stupid thing is expensive, but incredible.
I have it in ebony, and it mimics my thick, crazy dark eyebrow hair like no other without looking like I took a sharpie to my brows. It is buildable and on days when I want to look like I'm wearing nothing at all (nothing at all!) I use it to draw hairs on my bald spots and holy crap I can't even tell it's there. It's almost scary.
The tip is always perfectly sharp, and I love that I don't have to sharpen anything because I shed a tear for every bit of product I sharpen off any pencil. The brush on the end is amazing. I kept my old brow wiz pencil just for the brush. Occasionally I will turn the pencil end, hoping for some magic Anastasia fairy to have visited me in the middle of the night, but alas- no. I'll have to pay another $1209328 dollars for another one. Honestly, it's worth it.

on 11/18/2014 4:42:00 PM

The product is actually good and having the pencil and spoolie brush in one applicator is awesome. However, the spoolie end broke on me not once but twice!! I will definitely not buy it again.

Popular Brows Products