Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

4.8

Nylon 60% Polyester 40%

on 5/24/2013 12:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I can't really add anything new here! I think it's a great product - simple and effective. And cheap, when compared to all the money I could be spending on body scrubs etc.

Great for travelling because even if you pack it when it's still wet, it won't smell musty when you unpack it again.

I shimmy into mine in the shower, shakin' my booty to get it smooth. ;-)

When I want to be gentler on my skin, I just let it skim over, without pressing or scrubbing, and I have no problems whatsoever with it. I can even use it (very gently) on my face whenever I feel I need a little gentle exfoliation. Bear in mind that I also use retinoids (tretinoin) , so saying that I can use the Salux on my face is really a testament to how gently it can be applied when necessary.

on 4/29/2013 6:00:00 AM

Absolutely fantastic.Today ,I bought in Saluxshop.com for my son uses.They have wonderful price and free shipping.

on 4/27/2013 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Using this before I shave helps me get really smooth legs so the razor glides better and less chance of nicks. That's important to me because having KP makes it easier for me to cut myself due to my skin being bumpy on my legs, but this cloth smoothes the roughness away. I also get a closer shave when I shave underarms as well. I use this cloth all over my body and it makes my skin so smooth.

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

Not sure what I can say about this that hasn't already been stated in the 300+ previous reviews but I do love it immensely. It allows me to reach every square inch of my body and leaves my skin feeling super soft. It lathers up nicely, is wonderfully exfoliating, rinses cleanly and dries quickly. Nothing but high praises - I recommend and will definitely repurchase.

on 4/22/2013 5:32:00 PM

Really impressed. After reading all the good reviews, I decided to give it a try. It does feels harsh on my skin so I don't rub it too much in one shot.
PRO: lathers really well (reduces the amount of soap to be used), long enough to properly wash your back, dries super quickly
Con: like i said, I have sensitive skin, so it does feel a bit harsh but u can definitely rub as hard as you can your feet with this and it is perfect for removing the thick layer of dead skin. I do it daily before going to bed. Feels like a great "therapy" for the tired foot soles. :D

My skin feels now softer and smoother, and all the "pimples" on my upper arms are greatly reduced (these are actually accumulation of dead skin, and go away with proper exfoliation).

For 3.50$ u can't go wrong.

on 4/19/2013 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I buy these from a local shop in Chinatown for about $5.

I love, love, love the way they exfoliate. They are pretty large, so I cut one in half and use one of the halves for my body and cut the other half in half and use those two pieces on my face.

I don't get ingrowns anymore, my lotions sink in better, my skin is smoother and brighter, my KP is under control, and my shaves seem to be smoother and last longer.

on 4/7/2013 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this at an Asian market nearby (Mitsuwa in SD). I believe Ive seen something similar at swap meet but were most likely not the real deal. This product looks like an unraveled loofah but the material is rougher. I have very tolerable skin so I wouldn't recommend this for those with sensitive skin.
It lathers real well and great part is that is that it cleans and dries easily. I feel really clean after using this and I do feel exfoliated. Prior to this product I used a loofah for the reachable areas and a brush with a long handle to get my back and those two are long gone. One product for the whole body!
Nylon Bath Towel>>Loofah
<$4.00 at the Asian Store

on 3/15/2013 12:09:00 AM

Strongly recommend this product! I bought mine on ebay for a bargain price and am so glad I did.
You can use it with soap or body wash gel or even an exfoliant. My skin feels so incredibly clean and smooth afterwards. Have definately had less ingrown hairs since using this.
I've even used it very gently on my face while travelling when I didn't have exfoliant with me.
I put mine through the washing machine every now and then and I always make sure it dries between uses. Do this and it should last forever!

on 3/14/2013 11:47:00 PM

Love this for exfoliating my legs before shaving. Less shaving, less itchy legs. What a lifesaver. I love that I can wash it in the washing machine, too. Forget loofahs, this is the money!

on 3/14/2013 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Aaaaaaaammaaazzziiing!!!

Love this cloth, have always used a loofah from the drug store, but after getting this as a gift I will never be using anything else! This cloth is long enough to get all of your back which is great. It feels amazing, when you put lotion on after a shower you can really feel the difference. I use way less body wash then I used to because this suds up a lot. I scrunch mine up into a ball when using it. Make sure to rinse and hang long and flat. Also, it is best to purchase directly from the company so you know you are getting the real product, have gotten a few obvious fakes from amazon. Would recommend to everyone.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools