October 30, 2014 | 1657 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by terrenity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not much I can say that hasn't already been said - this is fantastic for exfoliating and scrubbing all over. I wad it up like a pouf, add soap, and massage it around until it gets foamy. Then I use it wadded up on my arms and legs before un-wadding to get my back. It's sooo satisfying when you have dry, itchy skin! It rinses clean easily and dries quickly, so you don't get any nasties living in it. I've used mine twice a week for over a year now. It's got a few snags but it still works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by jazz1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best body exfoliator out there. It's pure simplicity is genius. My husband was reluctant to try it. Finally about 3 months later, he called me while he was on the way to work. He called me raving about how incredible his body felt. He said he was tingling (in a good way) and he loved it! We keep them packed in our suitcases too.

Without a doubt, the Salux Towel is the biggest hit. They always want more. I buy from the Salux website to get the real deal. They ship quickly and email you every step of the way.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 7:52:00 AM More reviews by DramaticEyez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These bath towels are AMAZING. I have KP and I use this product twice a week. My skin feels unbelievably soft. You can't beat the price either. I picked mine up at Ulta for like $5.00!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

I do not understand why this is so popular. I do not mind a more abrasive scrub, so that is not why i disliked it. This is just meh for me. I am Middle Eastern though and have used Moroccan mits a lot though so maybe thats why this wasn't so impressive for me?! The Salux towel lathers well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by divergurlly808

I was born and raised in Hawaii and I can remember using this bath towel from when I younger. I take it with me whenever we go on trips. I just cant see using anything else. Its also great cause you can actually wash your back with ease. They last very long. There are other ones similar out there on the market and with the Japanese writing and lady, however dont be fooled it is NOT the same. Unless, you find that this wash rag is a little too abrasive then maybe the "copycats" are for you. Since moving away I have made sure to request this whenever any of my family member ask what I would like sent from back home. Hope this helps you make your decision. Aloha! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by juicy70

Thank you MUA for letting me know about these towels! They are exactly what I was looking for. Your skin becomes baby soft with continued use and they are long so you can easily scrub your back; they also dry very quickly so no funky smell like a wet washcloth. I get mine at the Daiso japanese dollar store in San Francisco's Japantown for 1.50$ each. Daiso also sells them online in packs of 10 - http://www.daisojapan.com/c-248-body-washing.aspx

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by scandalous

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE my Salux cloth however they do need replacing every 6 months or so. I've had one for 6 months now and it's not as scrubby as when I first got it. Its very comfortable on my face now, so I would recommend using the older cloths on the face (maybe cut in thirds?) and get a newer one for the body every 6 months or so.

I plan to cut mine in thirds and use to wash my face at the sink and take one to the gym in my gym bag. No need to toss!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 7:00:00 AM More reviews by sexyslim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok so this is my very first review here. (Yaaay me) and I just wanted to share my experience with these cloths. I love them and will never ever be without. I've been using them for over six months (have to give it time to work) and I must say that my skin has become the softest and smoothest it's ever been. I have a friend that lives in Hawaii and they sells these in the local Walmart. I make sure that he sends me tons to last me a while and they only cost 3 bucks (actually $2.88 plus tax). If you keep at it with these cloths then you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by julia1nwonderland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

How have I never heard of this!? I bought a Salux Japanese bath towel from eBay($5ish) after reading reviews and am amazed at how great it is at exfoliating.
I love using it on my legs before shaving to get a closer shave. It was kinda confusing how to use. I found the easiest way was to just scrunch it up like a pouf. I will definitely buy again when my current one quits!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by chelsea_lynne

I love this so much! It is definitely very scratchy, but that is okay for the skin on my body. I use it everyday in the shower, and it makes my skin feel so smooth! I've never used anything that made my skin feel this smooth. It helps prevent ingrown hairs, and it got rid of the bumps I had on my thighs.