September 23, 2014 | 1002 users online

Styling Products - John Frieda - Frizz-Ease Hair Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by elemere

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This absolutely saved my hair. I had dry, straw-like ends that made my hair look horrible. Trimming only lasted so long, conditioner on the ends made it look greasy - I just didn't have any ideas what to do. I had tried this hair serum before, and didn't think it worked, because I put it all over my head. Thought it made it look flat and limp.
Then, I got the bright idea to just put it on my ends when wet and nowhere else on my hair. Voila! Perfection. The dry, straw-like ends are a thing of the past! My hair is very, very fine - so it doesn't work to put elsewhere- just weighs it down. But on my ends it was the very thing I needed to transform my hair. Now, I'm never without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2009 5:32:00 AM More reviews by selcanayca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have got this one's sample from a beauty&fashion magazine, I applied after shower without drying my hair. I didn't use towel my hair was compeletly wet, after using I dried my hair with towel and then hair dryer. When I was straightening (I have wavy) my hair was very smooth and flat!! I liked it, works very well.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by kkpeach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This does work ok I guess..no complaints except if you don't mind the mild smell olive oil works just as good as long as you use it sparingly just like the serum ..olive oil is so much cheaper and comes in a much bigger bottle..I wouldn't waste my money on this again..

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2009 6:57:00 AM More reviews by codyeve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great for my over-processed curly hair. After I get out of the shower I squeeze out the water, then apply ONE pump to the bottom portion of my hair concentrating mostly on the ends. Then I blot dry with the towel. It really helps my hair from frying & keeps it from curling back up. Leave it looking nice & shiny.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2009 9:39:00 AM More reviews by crazy76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Very good.Does exactly what it states and I really can't live with out it when straightening my hair.I apply a dime size amount from the middle shaft to the ends and it makes my hair look frizz free glossy smooth and healthy after styling....be carefull though don't apply too much or you''ll end up with greasy hair.
EDIT:For some odd reason and I'm not sure if its my hair's fault or somethin else but this stopped working and even though I increased the dosage,my hair was still frizzy and felt kinda sticky.dunno

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

I don't see the hype about this product at all. After Got2b made a new formula for their glossy hair serum I was so mad since the new formula was so crappy. I purchased this since I heard so many things about it.....I paid $9.00 for a mini bottle which irked me a bit. I tried it in my damp and dry hair and it slightly made my hair sleek but it was still frizzy, after I straightened my hair it still wasn't top notch and sleek the way the Got2b serum got it to look. I finished the whole mini bottle in about 3 weeks time, and thats not even with daily use.......I just purchased another serum by Got2b called satin drops which is wonderful- it really works 10 times better then this serum.....I will never repurchase, just a waste of my money.....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff when my highlighted hair starts to get "crunchy" feeling. I put it on right out of the shower and it really helps smooth my frizzies down.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2009 1:13:00 PM More reviews by mkupmad727

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this honestly is grease in a bottle with zero shine, way overpriced. just adds grease and heavyness overall, resulting in limp flat hair. dont waste your money on this serum there is better if not cheaper alternatives out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by TinkPink808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did not work for me. Felt sticky and made my hair greasy then dried out and crunchy. Ewww. Maybe i got a bad bottle. But I would not chance it again to get another bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by sweetcg49

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using Frizz Ease for years. I can't live without it. I have quite frizzy hair, and this product tames it like nothing else has. I don't put it on my scalp. I put it on my bangs and on the ends of my hair. I have very thick hair, and I have to use a lot of it. And it never ever makes it dirty or oily, and I can dry it straight and smooth. I think this product was created for hair like mine. It probably wouldn't work well on fine hair. But for mine, it's tops.