July 28, 2014 | 2035 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Defining/Angled Eye Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by dancer14927

Love it. It's not expensive and it does the job really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 3:35:00 AM More reviews by x3kathryn09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this brush super cheap and really easy to work with

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2009 12:37:00 PM More reviews by mattejunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a GREAT brush for contouring the outer v of my lid. It's very soft! A little on the flimsy side, this brush can still pack on the colour. I read a lot of good reviews for it, so my expectations of this brush were quite high. Needless to say I wasn't disappointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by bakedlays

This brush is great! I was going to use it to fill in my brows but it's much too large for that. It's great for the outer V and crease.
Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 6:14:00 PM More reviews by coramonster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good brush, low price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:37:00 AM More reviews by SpoeG

Worth the dollar for sure. Very small with soft bristles. Nice crease brush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dirt cheap, but nothing great. It fits into the crease area fine, but I am not impressed. It's just another brush to add to my collection - I am glad I only paid a buck. I will probably not buy this brush again...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by KatelynAnne

Very nice brush, I can make looks that look just as good as if I was using a $22 MAC brush, so this $1 brush is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

E.L.F. Defining Angled Eye Brush:

I picked this up not expecting much but wow what a nice brush! Perfect size for my crease area and like the reviews below mentioned it is really easy to apply color to the crease with this brush. I actually like it more than some of the MAC brushes I have.

The brush is soft enough to apply a light application. I blend it out with MAC 217 and my eyemakeup looked much better.

Highly recommend this brush. It is worth a try if you are anywhere E.L.F. is sold.

UPDATE: I have several backups and these brushes are not consistent in their quality. The brushes were more sparse in my backup. I'm only out a dollar so I will just pick up another, I am just glad it was not DC'd b/c then I would be upset. If you buy a back up do yourself a favor and pull the brush out and inspect it before you store it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 1:03:00 AM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i was skeptical for a buck but this brush is great. deff worth buying more.