E.L.F. Defining/Angled Eye Brush

Price: $

Price: $

This is one of my favorite elf brushes. If I am packing a travel bag of makeup I can throw this brush in there and use it for everything. Great for the lid, crease, highlight, or even lining with a shadow. Plus it's only a dollar and I have had mine for over a year and it looks just as new.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Although I've never used any other eye brush to compare this with, and I'm a beginner at using brushes, I really like this brush. It's good for the crease & the area between your eyelid and eyebrow, as advertised. It's soft & it doesn't shed. It also picks up a lot of eyeshadow so the color is pigmented (better than the eyeshadow brush, although I like that brush too). For a dollar, one can't complain. Go ahead and try it out :)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Best brush for the crease of your eye! Soft and only $1!

I love this brush! It's soft and great for detailing and getting in the crease. I would recommend this brush...especially if you are starting out or for travel!

Nothing special. Yeah, it was cheap. But I don't ever use this brush! I tried using it to define the outer V but I find that it doesn't blend so well. I would recommend the other brushes instead.

Love it. It's not expensive and it does the job really well.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush super cheap and really easy to work with

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a GREAT brush for contouring the outer v of my lid. It's very soft! A little on the flimsy side, this brush can still pack on the colour. I read a lot of good reviews for it, so my expectations of this brush were quite high. Needless to say I wasn't disappointed!

This brush is great! I was going to use it to fill in my brows but it's much too large for that. It's great for the outer V and crease.
Love it!