October 21, 2014 | 1763 users online

Polishes - OPI - Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2008 2:22:00 PM More reviews by gonzogolas

LOVE. I love the pro wide brush, and love the color so much I can't stand it. It's the most amazing blue, and it sparkles in the sun.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2008 9:40:00 AM More reviews by StephsCl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Finally, a blue color that I've been looking for! This is by far the best blue out there. It's a gorgeous navy blue with aqua/turq shimmers, that makes this perfect! Looks fab on toes and nails!
Yoga-Ta Get This blue, is a navy blue with aqua shimmers, and Russian Navy is a navy blue with pink and purple shimmers.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2008 9:33:00 AM More reviews by coconutbeaches

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really nice bright, medium-dark blue colour. It has quite a bit of shimmer in it, which looks turquoise in the sunlight.

Can anyone tell me how similar this is to Russian Navy? I know somewhere that I can still get one and if it's different enough, I think I will pick it up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2008 8:07:00 PM More reviews by honey71

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love the color! It looks fantastic over one coat of Blue My Mind, which is a lighter, true blue. I only use color on my toes, and it looks great and has not chipped as yet. The color is so rich but not dark enough so you can't see the dimension in it. just beautiful.

I am glad I am not the only person who has that one bristle that has gone astray! what the f is that??? so frustrating.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2008 5:27:00 PM More reviews by pepermint179

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm wearing this stuff right now! It looks pretty awesome and everyone was telling me "nice nails" today when I wore it. It goes on pretty nicely but it was 10 bucks at Ulta! That's a bit steep for me for just a bottle of nail polish, and this wasn't the one I orginally wanted.. I wanted to try the Russian Navy but they didnt have it and this was the next dark blue similar to it. I think it looks good on paler people because the color contrast looks cool, it pops more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2008 3:53:00 PM More reviews by zombiekitten87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

When I think of India I picture a lot of bright, rich colors! For a touch of Bollywood glam at home, I thought the new India collection would be fun. I was immediately struck by Yoga to get this blue. As far as OPI names go, this one is stupid and kind of a cop-out versus color titles like "Moon over Mumbai" and "Curry up don't be late". Overlooking that, though, the color is beautiful.
The first coat goes on smooth and is a royal blue with teal-ish shimmer. Its too sheer so I layer about 3 to achieve this a beautiful lapis blue with shimmer. I'm in love with blue nailpolishes and this is currently my favorite!
Nailpolish doesn't wear at all on me, so I can't really speak for it's lasting qualities. Maybe other people will have better luck there?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2008 3:19:00 PM More reviews by blondie7110

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I Love this product! Hated the wide brush but the color is great! I hardly ever wear dark shades because they tend to all look black. Not this one it is a pretty blue. I don't see the aqua shimmer that the others were talking about. My next purchase will be OPI Elephantastic Pink. The reviews on that one are great also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2008 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Lexieberry

(click continued for a lil' pic)...=D Yoga-ta Get This Blue is at this moment, my favorite dark shade! YGGTB is a part of the India Collection (Spring/Summer 2008) by OPI. This particular collection really impressed me as far as color variety and overall range. That said, I picked this particular shade up at my local HEB for about $7, and it is worth every penny! It is a true dark royal blue with some serious aqua shimmer. I love how it actually appears blue in all lighting instead of black, which I feared b/c some other darker OPI shades lie… (i.e Midnight in Moscow!!) But oh my-it is soooo lovely! I was driving yesterday, sitting at a red light and I was so distracted by my nails in the sunlight! In indoor settings, YGGTB is a dark glossy royal blue, but when outdoors, the aqua background really shows its side. Mesmerizing, unique, and gorgeous! No other words….

Unfortunately, the new ‘Pro-Wide Brushes’ on OPI bottles make for a somewhat annoying application. Seriously-why so big, OPI? And there is always that cursed stray bristle that gets in the way. But, I am trying to get the hang of it. YGGTB is definitely worth the extra couple of minutes to figure out the PW Brush. It takes one coat to achieve bottle results-but I added two coats just to seal the deal. Lasting power is awesome, even without a topcoat or base. I have had this polish on for about 3 days, and I have very little tip wear. I am now so eager to try out more colors from this collection!!! =D

continued >>

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2008 10:14:00 PM More reviews by jazzy87

Love it! It's a very striking colour, a deep sapphire blue, with gorgeous shimmer that adds a lot of depth. In the sunlight the shimmers appear to go from teal to blue but they don't disappear the minute you go indoors, which I adore because this polish never looks black.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2008 2:48:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blue! I've been searching for a blue that I really like and, although I already own a couple of different blues, this one is *it* for me. It's the perfect dark denim blue on me and it looks fabulous against my skin tone (NC43ish in MAC).