November 24, 2014 | 963 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - HEROINE MAKE long and curl mascara (black)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 7:11:00 AM More reviews by filarei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Long and curl is an amazing mascara. I use a fiber mascara on my lashes and layer a top coat to finish my lashes. After kiss me mascara I just know my mascara doesn't budge, smudge, flake or move even after 14 hours of wear. I use oil based remover to remove it and it comes off easily after soaking with oil for 2 minutes

Excellent mascara to top off your lash coats to ensure a waterproof and budgeproof day :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by sezling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best mascara I have come across, having tried a few supermarket and department store brands. It doesn't flake, it's waterproof, it actually lengthens quite considerably. In short it's longlasting so I don't have to worry about it once its on. Only comes off with an oil cleanser though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by vickywang

This mascara is amazing. I used volume one before but I prefer this one. It is very black, waterproof and holds the curl very well. It takes more than six months to dry out. You do need to use eye make up remover to remove this.I am very happy with the purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by SunnySunjey

It's one of my favorite mascaras after I tried a lot of mascaras from maybelline, loreal, chanel, dior, lancome, clarins, clinique, guerlains, helena rubinstein....and so on.
For my asian lashes, which are fine, with no natural curl,normal long and very stubborn ;) this mascara is really good!!
But I have to say, that for the first application this mascara is too heavy/ hard for my asian lashes. It makes them just going down after I curled them. But after using inimtable by chanel and divinora by guerlain (which is not availible anymore and very bad for me, but I luckily buyed a lot of them before they were taken out) the kiss me mascara just gives them the wow effect. it gives them more drama, the color is deep black and they highlight my lashes perfectly. It does not clump my lashes together and it makes them longer AND thicker. I think the last effect dominates more although the mascara called "long and curl". And it fix the applications before really good so that the curl oh the lashes stay all day and all night!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by laserclam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this mascara for over a year and it is the best I've ever tried. It goes on smoothly, you can add volume with ease, the brush is a nice size and shape, and it lasts forever without smudging. It's not marketed as waterproof, but it definitely is, and it doesn't go on clumpy like other waterproof formulas.You definitely need makeup remover, which is the only drawback, I guess. It can be pricey at Japanese markets, but I buy a few at a time on Ebay for around $12 each, which isn't horrible. I recommend it to anyone who will listen.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by COOKIES

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Puts the loads of mascaras I've tried before to shame.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 More reviews by tokidoki123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the oiliest eyelids known to man. Even eyelid primers/bases can't stop my eyelids from being oily for more than 2 hours. Drugstore and luxury waterproof mascaras smudge, smear, run, flake, and don't keep my lashes curled. I stumbled upon this mascara in my local Japanese market for it was on a promo sale that came with the remover. I'm so glad I did! It stayed on all day, no smearing or flaking. Kept my stick straight eyelashes curled and gave them a bit of length. Its deep black, and gives great separation and the fiber formula gave my lashes a bit of bulk. Packaging is okay, not as frilly as most asian beauty packaging, but practical. I used to use the Bobbi Brown waterproof mascara, but I prefer this one for it gives a bit more drama and performs better than the BB mascara. The price is a bit steep, I bought it for $18 along with the remover (which is great!), but for the quality and performance I will repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by rlmy112

One of my favorite product. The mascara is long lasting and water-proof. No smudging. I have tried maybeline define a lash mascara before. It smudges and gives me dark circles under my eyes.

But it is hard to remove. (Must use make up remover)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the lengthening formula for this mascara and it's my HG mascara. Why? I always go for waterproof mascaras because the humid weather in Singapore just kills.
I love it because it really does lengthen my lashes and it is really the mascara that holds my curls. I don't have long lashes so this mascara does WONDERS to my lashes.
I believe the mascara works a little better when it's slightly dry. And the waterproof part, it is really WATERPROOF. I couldn't get it off with my Simple Eye Make-Up Remover and had to use an oil-based remover from Biore to take it off completely.
I would definitely repurchase it, and it's soon! Due to my mascara is really drying out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by lusciouspreciousluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Wow I really love this mascara. I am a huge fan of longwear eye makeup and I love this possibly more than my signature staple Shiseido Lasting Lift. Comparing the two, this one will hold your curl even longer, is even more budgeproof, and you definitely need mineral oil or EVOO to get it off. Thats no problem with me, I love long lasting mascara given every mascara seems to smudge on my eyes. It doesn't clump as bad as Shiseido Lasting Lift, although the LL is more lengthening. I will definitely be repurchasing this and the Shiseido LL for days I want longer looking lashes. I highly recommend to anyone who wants cast iron strength longwear mascara that will give you a really nice curl, a more natural result, and length. Also, this is so perfect for the lower lashes. Will not smudge!