October 30, 2014 | 1158 users online

Powder - Maybelline - Mineral Power Powder Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by kristinfelicia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this when I was on a vacation to the us, and I didn't expect that much from it, but I actually love it! It makes your skin look flawless and it looks really natural aswell. I think you should use another brush than the one you get when you buy it, to get a better result. But overall, LOVE (:

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by alexaober

I don't like this product, it felt thick and heavy. It didn't blend with my skin very well. The brush that came with it is terrible it does nothing. I felt like it clogged my pores and I didn't like the feeling when I attempted to remove it. I had to get makeup remover and basically scrub it off. I would not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by pinkstrawberii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Leaves a powdery/cakey look to my face :( any shade I chose made me look orange! Also settled into some of my fine lines.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by GeorgieApril

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to like this powder and use it all the time, but people would comment on the powedery look it leaves on my face, even if i only applied very little. I only use it sometimes now, over the top of my liquid foundation (Rimmel Match Perfection) to set it. I also don't like the brush it comes with, i prefer to use my own. I wouldn't recommend this one guys, which i sad because I usually love Maybelline!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by ILoVeIt

I actually really like this powder. ive been using it for two years now and im in my second bottle. I dont use it everyday but on the weekends when i just want to go somewhere this is perfect for me. It doesnt give that powdery look at the end which is very good and i also like the coverage. But with this product make sure that you moisturize your face before and wear some primer because if you are going to be outside the wind might take some of it off so you need something for it to stick on to.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by cr1000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it. It's a light-medium coverage. Easy to apply, great price. I wear alone and it's great at evening out my skin and giving me an over-all pollished look.
I'm not fond of the slightly metallic scent left on your skin but it's not too bad. In cold dry weather it makes my skin itchy, so I just don't wear it when my skin is dry.
A lot of people hate the mini kabuki that comes with it, but I don't have any problems with it. It's easy to travel with and applies the product well, as long as you don't get too much on the brush at once.

I will be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by liz581

Since i wake up really pale, it makes my skin nice and tan. But the thing is, its a little bit easy to see, and it covers up okay. it doesnt cover up a lot, but it covers up like.. the minimum. Yes i would buy it again, but the only reason i would is because i havent met my favorite powder yet. If there was nothing else, i would buy it. Either then that, i would want to try something else. Its nice for beginners. Its actually not TOO bad

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by alliehamilton

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i bought this foundation in an attempt to start using healthier cosmetics. i am sick of buying expensive foundation that doesn't look very good anyways. so after extensive research on drugstore mineral makeup, i decided on maybelline for two main reasons: 1) there are very few drugstore brands that actually make mineral makeup, and 2) it was the cheapest. i have been using it for probably close to three weeks now and i have to admit that i do like it enough to keep using and rebuy. just a few tips if you are considering purchasing this, the color selection is very limited. i am very pale, and the lightest shade is a little too dark for me ( but i still use it anyways because it makes me look like i have some natural color). also keep a light hand in applying this. too much, or too heavy will make you look orange. and lastly i find myself having to blot mid day when using this, even though i use primer before hand. overall i still do like this as a very light everyday foundation, and it's worth a try if you want to experiment with mineral makeup but you don't want to spend a million dollars either.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by FaceOfAnAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

now i dont have bad skin and im not prone to break outs just the occasional ones but i do have a few acne scars on my cheekbones and this stuff covers it perfectly it has buildable coverage but remains smooth and even i really really love this powder, give it a try, i actually wear this alone with no foundation or concealer so if you have semi good skin this is great :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by coolbracelet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i never have been lucky with foundation, but this one was a weird one. i got the second or third lightest shade and it made my skin orange-brown. idk if anyone else saw it, but it happened with me. i do like that the powder is soft and easy to put on, but it gets so messy and falls everywhere. even though it made me orange, it did have good coverage and made my skin look smooth. i didn't want to throw it out, so i just use it as eye shadow or sometimes bronzer.