Cover Girl Brow and Eye Makers

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/16/2007 11:08:00 PM

This product does go on very lightly when applied, but that's what's so great about it. I don't know if it's just me, but I look silly when my brows are shaded in too dark anyway. So with these pencils, just a few light strokes does the trick and provides me with very natural looking brows; especially during those moments when I get a bit tweezer-happy. Plus, they're cheap and have lasted me quite a long time.

on 7/3/2007 1:08:00 PM

I love these. I have soft brown & midnight brown. With these, its easy to make a good arch in my brow without looking too drawn on and harsh. When I wanna make my brows darker (the pencils usually go on light) I just use a gel then go over it with a shadow. Makes them look all defined n what not... But anyway I recommend these cuz they go on soft make it easy to change your eyebrow shape.

on 3/29/2007 5:07:00 PM

CG brow & eye makers is one of the worst brow/eye pencils I have ever used. This pencil has a super waxy texture, and very little pigment payoff ... you have to press really hard to get any colour so I never use it for eyelining, and when you do press hard on brows, it clumps up your brows in waxy film! Makes for a really bad and unpolished look! This CG pencil is for the garbage.

on 2/28/2007 12:09:00 PM

LOVE IT! I used to use Dior brow pencils, thinking that the pricier they are, the better it is. (I was in junior high and didn't know any better) But after almost a decade, I love my drug store brow pencils!

on 1/2/2007 6:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I use the midnight brown. I really like this pencil because it's easy to blend. I wouldn't recommend this as an eyeliner because the formula has a tendency to fade when I use it that way. I think it's because I have oily/combination skin. Anyway, when I use it for my eyeborws it stays in place all day...wierd, huh?.

I have been using this product for YEARS- I buy it in soft blonde, and use just a little to define my brows (they are so light!) The trick is finiding the right color- I found honey blonde made them look a tad orange, and soft blonde was right on. And for the price, I will keep buying- and buying- and buying- until I can afford the Kevyn Aucoin 1!

on 12/19/2006 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

ever since ive started shading in my brows, ive been using this. i use to like this until ive discovered better brow pencils. the texture of this pencil is hard and doesnt go on too smooth. doesnt have much staying power either.

on 10/26/2006 5:44:00 PM

I really love these pencils- I own 3 colors: soft blonde for my eyebrows, honey brown and midnight black for eyeliner. I tend to look for bargains, and this is a great one- the brow one lasts all day, the others you have to reapply if you want definition 24-7. They last a long time too, if I don't sharpen every day :) I only gave it 4 lippies because I know there's better out there- lol it's just good for the buck!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Use this if you can absolutely afford nothing else. Limited blendability for sure and the color is not all that hot. My guess is this product is not truly designed for folks with sparse brows, but blessed with a full set (but for whatever reason would like a little darkening). Update: I have revisited this product since my budget is too tight for the higher ends. I should also note that my own brows have grown back so there is no need to almost create the whole brow. These are pretty good for adding depth and the color (midnight brown) is nice since I've colored my hair.

on 7/31/2006 8:15:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

These are decent and cheap. I use the black for a liner and brown for my brows. If the black it too hard I hold it near my curling iron for a few seconds and that softens it up.

Popular Brows Products