Cover Girl Brow and Eye Makers

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/9/2007 8:53:00 AM

I thought I had found a HG in the Body Shop's brow pencil in Dark Brown. But I realised that this CG pencil in Soft Brown is a lot more flattering on my pale skin. It also exactly matches my light brown hair, and applies easily. The pencil is marketed as a combination brow pencil and eyeliner. As a brow pencil, this works wonderfully. The pencil is very hard, meaning that it won't flake or crumble on your eyebrows and you can build up the color gradually. However, this hard texture means that it doesn't work particularly well as an eyeliner. You have to really press hard in order to get any color payoff, and it tugs at the skin a little. I have found a new HG brow pencil, and for the low price, you get two pencils and a sharpener.

on 9/26/2007 5:55:00 PM

I have been purchasing this product in Soft Blonde for years to lightly highlight my brows. It's a splendid pencil- it lasts all day over my foundation and is the perfect match to my blonde hair. Very few people know I color in my brows, and I have this pencil to thank!
For around $2, it is a great deal- you get 2 sharpended pencils and a sharpener that is just as great.

on 9/20/2007 12:23:00 PM

I used this brow pencil in Soft Brown up until a recent new pencil shows me they have changed the tint. Now it doesnt work with my blondish silver hair anymore as it has a tannish color instead of a taupey color as it used to. Also I have decided that its too soft in texture and smears easily and the pencil doesn't last very long.

on 7/16/2007 11:08:00 PM

This product does go on very lightly when applied, but that's what's so great about it. I don't know if it's just me, but I look silly when my brows are shaded in too dark anyway. So with these pencils, just a few light strokes does the trick and provides me with very natural looking brows; especially during those moments when I get a bit tweezer-happy. Plus, they're cheap and have lasted me quite a long time.

on 7/3/2007 1:08:00 PM

I love these. I have soft brown & midnight brown. With these, its easy to make a good arch in my brow without looking too drawn on and harsh. When I wanna make my brows darker (the pencils usually go on light) I just use a gel then go over it with a shadow. Makes them look all defined n what not... But anyway I recommend these cuz they go on soft make it easy to change your eyebrow shape.

on 3/29/2007 5:07:00 PM

CG brow & eye makers is one of the worst brow/eye pencils I have ever used. This pencil has a super waxy texture, and very little pigment payoff ... you have to press really hard to get any colour so I never use it for eyelining, and when you do press hard on brows, it clumps up your brows in waxy film! Makes for a really bad and unpolished look! This CG pencil is for the garbage.

on 2/28/2007 12:09:00 PM

LOVE IT! I used to use Dior brow pencils, thinking that the pricier they are, the better it is. (I was in junior high and didn't know any better) But after almost a decade, I love my drug store brow pencils!

on 1/2/2007 6:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I use the midnight brown. I really like this pencil because it's easy to blend. I wouldn't recommend this as an eyeliner because the formula has a tendency to fade when I use it that way. I think it's because I have oily/combination skin. Anyway, when I use it for my eyeborws it stays in place all day...wierd, huh?.

I have been using this product for YEARS- I buy it in soft blonde, and use just a little to define my brows (they are so light!) The trick is finiding the right color- I found honey blonde made them look a tad orange, and soft blonde was right on. And for the price, I will keep buying- and buying- and buying- until I can afford the Kevyn Aucoin 1!

on 12/19/2006 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

ever since ive started shading in my brows, ive been using this. i use to like this until ive discovered better brow pencils. the texture of this pencil is hard and doesnt go on too smooth. doesnt have much staying power either.

Popular Brows Products