July 29, 2014 | 910 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Lise Watier - Portfolio

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2008 12:49:00 AM More reviews by megan33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like the look of this product, but i find that i only use the green section. that said, it is brilliant...because of the the very pale almost whitish green colour, redness is not only neutralized, it is lightened to the point where it is completely invisable 95% of the time. (i have yet to find a method to completely cover raised pimples) physician's formula green concealer is much more economic, however, it is a much more saturated, darker green that isn't as effective. remember...it is VERY IMPORTANT to use a lip brush to apply this..you only want a small amount, and in the case of a zit or scar you want to apply it ONLY to this area. using a lip brush also helps with blending into the skin without losing coverage

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2007 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Wuzzo

This palette of correctors works very well on my pale skin. (I have the paler version, which includes two concealers, a red-reducing green, a brown for dark eye circles, and a pale blue highlighter/cover for pigmented areas. I find I use them all. It's important to use a small, soft blending brush (mine's from MAC) and to brush in a sweep towards the inner corner of the eye, not the outer corner, as the skin "grows" in this direction.

The creams have good coverage and staying power. I use them on top of the Lise Watier pore refining base, and under my foundation, but I use the pale blue highlighter over my foundation in the darker areas between nose and lip, at the outer corners of my lip, and in the creases at the sides of my nose (which are rather deep). A little dab of the highlighter on the skin at the upper sides of the nose (inner eye corner) will make your eyes shine!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2007 8:36:00 AM More reviews by didi83

I find the concealers cover very well...I did try using the green one to cover red spots, but leaves a pale green spot on my face no matter how much i try to blend it in...Besides that I love the ivory and the darker beige(when im more tanned) to cover my dark circles...If they would sell those 2 separately i would be more than happy, since I never use the other colors...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2006 5:29:00 PM More reviews by makeupkatia

As a professional make-up artist, I think this is one of the best cover-up products on the market. It's great for anybody with skin imperfections (redness, dark circles, etc) and for photo make-up. You MUST use a camouflage brush to apply it and VERY IMPORTANT: first mix the colours on your palm, in order to warm them up and make them easy for application!

Redness:
Green + Ivory (for pale skin)
Green + Ivory + Beige (for medium skin tones)
Green + Beige (for tan skin)
Green + Beige + Brown (for darker skin tones)

Under-eye circles:
Lavender + Brown (for brown circles)
Beige (for blue circles)
Green + Ivory + Beige (for mauve circles [with more red])

If you have any questions or need a demo, come by my counter!

For information and appointments call:

514-28-AILES ext. 3572 or 514-282-4537 ext. 3572 (att: Katia)

Or come to my beauty counter LISE WATIER in Complex Les Ailes Downtown Montreal:

Complexe Les Ailes
677, rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest Montréal, Québec H3B 5K4

13 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2006 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Danielle_U

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is really nice to match your skin tone. I was having some problems with breakouts and not being able to cover them with anything that I tried. Because of the green and ivory colour I was able to create a perfect concealer that stays hidden all day long. I like to put on my foundation first and then go over with this concealer in places where I need more coverage. This was a true godsend!---EDIT turns out this was making my breakouts even worse. Didn't realize this contained oil. Cannot use it anymore!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2006 1:39:00 AM More reviews by charmressa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This palette of concealer takes some basic knowledge of color-wheel basics to use. Information is on the back of the packaging.

"Green for redness and lilac for sallowness."

Pricey, but works well if used in moderation, and only with proper attention to layering/moisturizing/foundation for your skin. Use with a soft brush, not fingers, for best results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2004 9:46:00 PM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Update: this is what i wrote before i discovered COVER FX. Still a very good product this, but won't repurchase since i've found my HG....... here's the previous review: i've got terrible dark-blue triangles under my eyes & this stuff's the only product that manages to cover it up. BUT it's very easy to go too far and make my face mask-like. Would be superb for photos/TV/on-stage - but in daylight have to be careful. Still trying to figure out how to work this - but the coverage is the best so far. Got the one for dark skin - the super dark colours i use as crease-shadow for eyelids: great! Use orange & orange-beige for those damn blue bits under my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2003 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Souris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Total waste of money. What's the idea with so much color?
Don't use the color at the same rythm. A little bit drying for my normal to dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2003 11:39:00 AM More reviews by PrincessSyndrome

This product is not bad as long as you use it very sparingly. The colours in this really do a good job covering my undereye circles, redness around my nose and mouth, and helping with general sallowness. The complaint that I have is that it is kind of thick and dry, so you need to apply it on top of well-moisturized skin, and then set it immediately with powder before it settles into fine lines. So basically, this is a pretty good corrector, but cannot be used by itself unless the texture of your skin is impeccable.