April 17, 2014 | 1379 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Sandy B. lipstick

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2006 7:13:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cute peachy-pink color, but I'm not a fan of the frostiness factor. If the color were more of a shimmer and less frost, it would be more versatile and thus, a HG shade. Since the frost formulation is somewhat of a turnoff for me, I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2006 9:53:00 PM More reviews by angeltrak

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Sandy B. It looks very nudie on me, an everyday lipstick, especially when I'm just staying home. It looks very pretty with liplustre Instant Gold on top. It's a little bit lighter on me than my favorite 'Rambling Rose' & doesn't have as much warmth. Just a different look & I really do like it. So far, I haven't found anything of MAC's lipstick wise, that I haven't liked.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2006 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Bakarat

I have a major problem since I like my lips pale, but usually, I end up looking dead. Sandy B is a frosty peachy pink with a lot of golden shimmer that make my lips paler than they are, but still alive (hurray !). I'm a sucker for the mix of peach/pink/gold, so I'm in love. It's beautiful, but the formula is a bit drying. Without a tan, I can't layer it a lot, so I end up with less staying power. But try it, its beautiful !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2006 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Rebelgirl007

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like everyone said below, this is a peach/pink shade, on me it isnt as hi-frosted as some others have said..hmm but i have light skin and the peach hues warm up my face, the formula is way more moisturizing than other lipstick i have tried...this is a flirty shade, luv it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2006 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Posh_Patricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a love/hate relationship with frost lipsticks. I love how they look but my lips get chapped easily so they often make my lips worse. Sandy B is a nice coral pink colour with lots of gold frost. Love the colour but I don't wear it too often cos of its finish... I don't think I'll buy it again, I'm more a fan of lustres lately...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2006 3:06:00 AM More reviews by deliah008

Blah. Blah. Blah.

This, while looking like a perfect mix of pink and gold in the tube, appears to be maudlin orange frost on my lips. Not fun (unless you decide to do a part-time gig at the carnival).

And, for some reason it makes me look dead. Really. I'm a MAC NC20/C2, Stila 20 watts. My lips are not chapped and are fairly good before applying frost lipstick like Indie Girl and Mischievous. Nope, not with Sandy B. And this looked so great on my MA that I had to have it.

Unfortunately, it's not for me. And use a balm underneath unless you want to feel your lips crack before lunch.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Pink_minx

I love this lipstick. Its a pink color with a hint of gold shimmer in it. Pretty to wear with either a lot or little make up. I think it would look great if you have light or tan skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2005 2:09:00 PM More reviews by IvoryLady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This frosty peachy-pink is way too frosty and a bit too bright for my taste. As other reviewers have mentioned, your lips have to be in near perfect shape or this will just look cakey and gross. I also don't like the texture; this is my only frost finish lipstick but it just feels "cheap" somehow. It's not comfortable to wear like the amplified creams, satin finish, or even the lustres. Needless to say, I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2005 3:01:00 PM More reviews by another_mac_addict

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I dig this. Sandy B. is the only light pink lipstick I currently own and one of the few I can pull off. Which reminds me, unlike the other reviewers, this doesn't look peach on me! It goes on slightly warm, extremely frosty, pale pink. A little bit warm, but NOT peach. It might have something to do with my lips, which are moderately pigmented and sort of berry colored. Perhaps I'll try it with a light liner like Subculture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2005 10:38:00 PM More reviews by hiyashinsu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a nice peach lipstick. Just a tad too frosty for my taste, but if I put a thin gloss over it (like Hard Candy Roller Girl in "Peachy Keen"), it looks nice. Since it is so frosted, you really should be sure there's no chapped or dead skin on your lips. Make sure they are smooth and moisturized, because it won't look right otherwise. Still, all those things aside, I really like this lipstick. It's a lovely nude peach color with gold shimmer. I think it'd be best with darker eye makeup. I'd buy it again.