April 16, 2014 | 1498 users online

Foundations - Max Factor - Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by finayssa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my HG product. I used tons of concealer and foundation just to cover up my hideous pores and acne on my cheeks and t-zone. I have a lot of pores that many foundations failed to cover up, but this baby right here eliminated all that things. It made my skin look flawless and matte. Doesn't have any scent to it. I think using beauty blender rather than the sponge works better than their sponge. I used this when I was still in the Philippines for my prom. Too bad they discontinued it in the USA. I would definitely repurchased this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by MyMask

This is one of my top favourite products as it looks entirely natural, lasts all day, feels light on, hides my pores, matte finish, and leaves perfection. You only need a couple of dabs with a sponge to cover one cheek with the foundation.

The foundation, though is at a nice price of 12.99, lasted me a year and two months for one regular sized pot. I would recommend this to a lot of people with oily or dry or sensitive skin. It hides the open pores and make them look 100% invisible, when dry skin days are around in the summer, once you put on a little makeup the foundation wouldn't melt off as easily as some foundations or crack, it keeps a constant smooth complexion. I have really sensitive skin around the areas of my face and the makeup doesn't exceed any rashes or pimples.

I had always wanted this product since I saw the advert on the tele and the moment I saw it I had to get a sample!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Hlp92

I loved the luminous look this foundation gave my skin definitely leaves u with a healthy look . My skin is combination and on my oilier days it slips off very easily but it's give and take with foundation and I have learned to have a few different foundations for when my skin is on the drier and oilier side comes with having combination skin type . Wouldn't say it had the greatest colour selection but having medium skin with pink undertones found it quite easy to find a colour . Wouldn't say it's my hg but one I wouldn't mind repurchasing for my drug store collection .

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by ChichiV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this foundation many years ago but i remember hating it.
I have oily/combo skin and this slipped off my face within hours.
It was fun putting it on as it was a new kind of formula when it first came out.
Color selection is not that great either..it runs kinda pink and my skintone is very yellow.
Packaging is could be better..screwoff top is not very handy;)

Would not recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by LogicGunn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is on my short-list of HG foundations. I have fair, sensitive/normal skin.

PROS:
Full, even coverage
Demi-matte finish
Smooth cream to liquid texture and easy to blend, I can throw it on or build it up
Lasts all day
Creamy Ivory is fair enough for me (DS foundations rarely are)

CONS:
The packaging. I approve of separate sponge storage, but having to fully unscrew and remove the other side to get at the foundation isn't very efficient. It would be much better if it was a flip opening rather than unscrewing. It's also rather bulky because of the sponge storage: something more streamlined would be much more hand/make-up bag friendly.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by lindseymariec

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Personally, I didn't like this foundation, most positive reviews have been from people with normal skin types however most negative reviews have been from oily skin types.

I have combination skin and I wasn't impressed, simply because it is a cream foundation, and is very creamy to touch, however when applied, dries to a VERY matte finish, which meant it sat on top of oily areas and accentuated dry areas. So really its only good for NORMAL skin types.

For a cream foundation, the coverage wasn't brilliant, packaging was bulky, there is only 11g or so for around £8.00 which is definitely not worth it. Of course there is no pump, which is not very hygienic and can make some people break out.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this to many people, as it is expensive, bulky, poor coverage and finish and will probably break you out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is a great foundation, I use it almost everyday and it gives full coverage (depending on the amount you use) and it stays on skin. I LOVE IT. try a tester at the shop before purchasing, you might not like it...everyone it different... :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by mairz7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this is one of the best foundations I has ever had, the formula is very different to most foundations but I think it gives great coverage and stays on for a while, I always buy this product again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I've seen quite a few negative reviews.. but I LOVE IT!
Gives me a full coverage and covers everything! I don't need to use a concealer.. It gives me skin a dewy look. I do like to use a translucent powder - just to set it.

This product doesn't make my skin look "oily" throughout the day- (My skin is normal)

Not a complete fan of the packaging.. The jar is tiny compared to the "lid" they placed the sponge in.. So thumbs down for that.. And for the price (Close to $40 In Australia) I'd love to have more product than packaging.

Aside from that one negative, i really do highly recommend this foundation if you love high coverage!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by IsminiK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It's my absolutely favorite foundation and I've bought it 6 times till today. I love the effect it leaves on my skin,it's smooth,"light" on my face,easy to apply and it's not oily at all-that's why you should avoid it if you have dry skin. It makes my face look completely matte after 5-6 hours minimum. I wouldn't recommend this to girls with acne-prone skin or severe cases of discoloration and acne scars, since its coverage is medium. It works well for my skin though and it's satisfying enough when I have my monthly breakout. I'm a huge Max Factor lover and I've tried almost all their foundations (Xperience,Color Adapt,Second Skin,Facefinity) but I can assure you that this one leaves my skin looking the best of all the rest. Its price is not that satifying,it could be cheaper imo. I should also mention that the packaging is really nice and comfortable for your handbag or clutch and it also includes a spongy applicator. Overall,a great foundation I would recommend to anyone. It indeed does miracles!