November 27, 2014 | 1279 users online

Bath Treatments - Epsom Salt Bath

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by purplerain71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought Espon salt that has milk and honey in it. Can be found at Walmart, Fred Meyers, Walgreen, etc. This smell so good, I add neutrogena sesame light oil, mixing it to this salt, it becoming scrub, I scrub all over my body in shower, my skin stays soft for days! And cheapest than Seacret salt scrub! My husband can't keep his hands off my skin because he said my skin is so soft to touch.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedblond

I buy the big jug at Walmart , very cheap! I use it every bath time . Does not cause me any skin problems at All. Very good deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Smoothing, relaxing, beautifying, detoxify-ing, and cheap. What else is a girl to ask for? :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I keep bags of Epsom Salt in my closet. My mother and grandmother kept Epsom Salt in their closet. It is the best thing, from soaking your body to placing hot compresses on areas that are inflamed from injections (flu shots, etc). I use it on my horse as well. She gets very large inflamed areas when she gets her yearly injections (shots).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by organicsliving694

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love taking soothing baths with these!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by skinobsessed1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yeah you really truly cannot getter a better valued cheap product. Epsom salts are such a staple and classic for good reason. There is so much science behind how and why they work. I totally attest to all the positive reviews below. With all of the product hoop-la out there, it's nice to have simple, simple, inexpensive products that do what no overpriced, ridiculously marketed HE product can. You can't beat the natural power of Epsom salts! Everyone should have these on hand. I personally have used them for soaking in the tub. Afterwards I have less aches and pains, less bloating, minimized breakouts (if done weekly), and skin that's moisturized feeling as well. They are naturally detoxifying too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by mswix

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Epsom salts have been my go to, must have, product for sore muscles, calming baths for the last 15 years. A friend way back when told me her dad used them after his walking postal route in the evenings. I had heard of people soaking their feet but not whole baths. I had some n my Equine first aid cabinet, so I tried them. At that time the cost was $2.99 per 3lb bag. When I overdo, which is often I have 5 horses, I can undo some of the damage with a good soak. I throw in Essential oils like Lavender in the evening or Arnica if I'm hurting. I could not do my chores and recover with out Epsom salts!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

I use epsom salts to prevent/get rid of morning cramps in my ankles. Periodically, I wake up and accidentally stretch, and it causes my ankles to cramp - it continues like that EVERY morning, until I do something about it. Ankle cramps happen when I need more magnesium, which is a component of epsom salts. As soon as I do only ONE 20-25 min foot soak (I think more than 12-15 minutes is not actually necessary though), I get an effect almost immediately: the next morning my feet don't cramp nearly as much, and after two baths: no cramps! :) I really love that epsom salt baths are such a good source of magnesium, without having to take supplements! So yea - if you have cramps in your ankles in the morning, you should try epsom salts :)

Unortunately, I don't have a bathtub, so I can't test out what would happen if I took whole-body epsom salt baths.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by brittsmith33

I buy these when they are on sale at walmart in the huge bags i love taking epsom salt baths they really sooth my skin and release stress from a hectic day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by LilyJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very dry but acne prone skin. I first tried epsom salts in a face mask and loved the results, my skin looked 'plumped up' and smooth. I now use it as a spray twice a day. In the morning under my moisturiser and foundation, and at night after toning and before moisturising. My skin looks a lot more balanced.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No