BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 5/21/2015 11:09:00 PM

I do like this product, it leaves you with a gorgeous pinky, shimmery highlight.
I think the product is hard to apply evenly, to make it look natural.
It kept leaving harsh lines on my face, and I think it fades very quickly so I had to re-apply throughout the day!!!
But I can't find another highlighter anywhere in this colour!
I'm not a fan of the packaging, I really do not like the brush.

on 5/21/2015 12:46:00 PM

Good product not the best as it can be quite lumpy, doesn't give the finish that I desire as I feel like it is to much a colour change from my skin tone and give a white line on my cheek bone, would recommend for girls with lighter skin! If looking for a good highlighter I would defiantly recommend M.A.C 'soft and gentle' a lot of people use it but in my opinion it is defiantly one of the best

on 5/20/2015 11:47:00 PM

I received a sample of this and I LOVE it. It adds a really natural glow to my super fair skin, and lasts all day. However, I have not gone out to buy the full-size because it is VERY expensive and the packaging, while cute, is very wasteful. I'm not sure I could justify spending the money on a product that I'd have to throw away when there's still 1/4 of the bottle left.

High Beam is beautiful! The pink pearl tone is very flattering on my fair skin. I apply this on the tops of my cheekbones and on the eye bone. It looks radiant/angelic but not in a cheap or over the top way. It's not so subtle that you can barely see it, but at the same time it's not overdone either. One of my favorite highlighters! Con - Expensive

on 5/16/2015 3:22:00 AM

Like not love. Gets the job done, but def not the best highlighter I've come across. Especially for the price. If it's the only one you've ever used, then you'll be happy. I've just come across and played w/so many others that I perfer more then this one. but again it's nice and definetly not Disappointing by any means.

on 5/11/2015 11:31:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Its a bit pricey for me...but, it is wwwoooorrrttthhh the money!!!

I have a warm skin tone and I always use sunbeam instead of highbeam. But one day, I lost my precious sunbeam. I ran into sephora to buy a new one, but they didn't sell sunbeam here in Indonesia. I thought, why not try highbeam?

I still prefer using sunbeam for everyday look, but for a night time, yawza! Highbeam looks aaaaamaaazzzziiingggg! I use highbeam before I applied bronzer, the result, my face looks flawless. Okay, you have to blend it well or you might end up looking like a disco ball. So be very careful. One time, I'm too lazy to blend, so I just scrub with my finger. And my sister was like "why do you have a white streak on your face?" Hahhahahahah...so embarrassing.

Oh btw, I am the queen of liquid highlighter, I have tried everything. But I guess this one is the best... But I still prefer sunbeam as a yellow-undertone-skin-girl...you know what I mean?

But I love love this very much! Don't you everrrrrrrrrrr discontinue this amazing higlighter, benefit!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

When I first tried this out, this was another product I was sort of confused on how I was supposed to apply this. It is very liquidy, and comes in what looks like a large fingernail polish bottle, which is odd in my opinon, I feel like benefit could have made this more interesting. The product itself is pretty nice, I like to dot a few dots on top of my cheek bones, and down the bridge of my nose, then blend out with a stipple brush. BEWARE, a little bit goes a LONG LONG way. As a matter of fact, I had to apply a setting powder over this because it was so shiny.The name "High beam" does this product justice, because that's exactly what it looks like, a high beam on your face.

on 5/4/2015 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've tried so many illuminating products and I always come back to this one. I love it, so pretty. It gives me a nice dewy natural look. When the light hits it, it's amazing. I just wish they made a powder with the same kind of Ka-POW that this has.

on 5/1/2015 10:27:00 PM

I've been using this highlighter for a few years now and I love it. It gives a beautiful glow without being sparkly. Instantly perks up my face and it lasts a long time. As previous reviewers have mentioned, some product does goes to waste as you get closer to the bottom but I love how it's packaged. Cute, no mess, beautiful glow, a definite staple in my makeup bag!

on 4/25/2015 11:50:00 AM

Powder highlighters tend to cling on to the skin in a really unnatural chalky way, but this highlighter glides on smoothly and is so easy to blend. I mix this highlighter with my liquid foundation on my hand before I apply with a brush and the results are amazing. My skin glows when I do this, and not in a fake way since the shimmer in high beam is very subtle. I think this would only yield same results for fair skin with red/cool undertones, otherwise it might look 90s frosted pink on someone with warm undertones/skin type. My skin is very dry/sensitive and this product does not dry it out at all! The only complaint I have is that the packaging of the product will definitely cause a lot of the product to go to waste. It's hard to get the liquid out :( I don't recommend buying the full size bottle because the sample lasts a very long time and it normally comes in a packaged deal with other products. My best friend came her full size bottle for free, otherwise I would never own the full size

Video Reviews & Tutorials