August 20, 2014 | 2027 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by silvertealmarbles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great!! This mascara is definitely on the dryer side in comparison to other mascaras, which my thin Asian lashes LOVE. I use the waterproof version and it holds the curl in my lashes for the entire day. It definitely makes my lashes appear thicker and longer. This mascara gets even better a couple weeks after you open it. My lashes would appear even thicker after the formula has dried out a little. This mascara lasts all day, but I can still remove it pretty easily with my Shiseido Eye and Lip makeup remover. Since I first started using this mascara a couple years ago, I keep coming back to this even though I've tried numerous other mascaras. This is definitely the best mascara I've used so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by BarefootedALIEN

This mascara made my lashes look great. One package lasted me about three months with daily use before getting clumpy. The only problem I had with this mascara was that it bothered my eyes when I wore my contacts. . . And I don't like to wear my glasses. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 7:35:00 AM More reviews by BunnyTree

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This holds the CURL in my lashes and at 38 yrs old i have tried 100 or so other kinds of mascara, all price ranges. Bargain product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by cbarber018

Love it I definitely can notice a difference on my lashes when I use it it's a very good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by danycgza

I recently purchased this because of all the hype and now I totally understand why. It does what it claims to do (add volume and long lashes) and it lasts all day! I've used the Clump Crusher (which I love) but this is now my HG. I give it four points because I need to get used to it, but so far I'm loving it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This was the first mascara I ever used when I first started getting into makeup, so I'll always have a nostalgic soft spot for it. It used to be my HG for awhile before I started trying different mascaras. I have since moved on to Maybelline's full n soft mascara and will definitely not be going back.

It's a decent mascara, but nothing special. It felt a little too heavy on my eyelashes and it would flake a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by GinaBina45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG mascara. I've used this for years and at times I'd try other products but they'd never live up to this mascara for me. This is the only mascara I use now. I own it in very black and it makes my lashes very long. Granted, I have long lashes to begin with but this mascara lengthens them even more. To the point where my lashes faintly graze against my glasses! I love the brush. It evenly distributes and coats my lashes and it spreads them apart nicely for me without any clumps. Once dry, my lashes still feel nice to the touch.
Only downside is that sometimes I see little flakes on my cheeks and the tube tends to dry out quickly (but I use this mascara almost every day so most of the time, I'm almost finished the tube by the time it dries up). That and my eyes tend to sting when I've worn it for more than 12 hours but that could just be my fault for keeping it on that long XD
But the pros outweigh the cons for me and I keep finding myself purchasing this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by ashdenae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It works really good when I wear it ppl ask me do I have fake eyelashes on and thats the look I was going for.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Elif2564

This is the best mascara I have ever owned. I had used it a few years ago then found my self exploring with many different drugstore mascaras. Cover girl lash blast is the only mascara that makes my lashes look long, thick, and full of volume. I always get compliments. I stay loyal to this mascara it is a nessecity for me. Only problem I have with it is that the bottle drys out fast but I still get another one. And if I'm really in need I just add a drop of water and I should be good to go. I definitely recommend this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by BeccaBxo

My one and only holy grail make up product!!! the best product i have ever used. amazing volume, colour and stay all day power. for fun i used to try other mascaras in the past, but i know now that nothing will beat cover girl lash blast. go buy it!! ;)