October 25, 2014 | 1164 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Awesomeness

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by akPhilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this little brush! It's smaller than most concealer brushes I've seen, maybe about half the size. To give an idea I'd say it's about the size of a lip brush, maybe a little larger. But I really love this brush! I don't really use it for concealer though-I usually just use my fingers for concealer, but I use this brush everyday for cleaning up the area around my eyebrows. I have super sparse brows that I fill in with pencil & powder, & I like a very clean, defined brow. So what I'll do is I'll take a little foundation on a brush & go underneath to clean up that line. This brush is perfect for that task. It's small & flat, & just gets in that area really easily. The brush is actually very well made for $1-I've never had any issues with the bristles falling out or anything like that. I buy one every time I'm at Target because I like to have spares & backups. It's also good for other things as well, for example you could use it as a lip brush, for smudging your eyeliner, or even applying gel or creme liners as well. You could even use them for nail art! I've used the back end as a dotting tool actually-it's a skinny handle with a rounded end, so it's perfect to use for making larger size dots!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by jocox88

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have three of these -- they all have different length bristles -- strange, but considering the low price, understandable. I like to use the one with the longest bristles (they're maybe 1/4") to apply the Maybelline cream eyeshadow -- if I use my finger, too much is applied and these work perfectly for that. Also great for touching up eyeshadow after applying mascara -- you know, those little bits that stick to your lash line and also for applying concealer directly under lower lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have two of these. I use them for small detail with eye makeup. They smudge good. also good for eyebrow wax. less than a $1. would buy again if needed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by troo12

I own two of these. One I use for concealer - under my eyebrows after I shade them in and occasionally blemishes. The other I use to apply and smudge undereye makeup. I adore these brushes and have used them to apply eyeliner, eyebrow powder, and highlighter if I don't have another brush on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This doesn't work well as a concealer brush because the bristles are too small and hard. It can be used as an eye shadow or eyeliner brush though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 More reviews by Marianaburgos

Great to conceal and also highlight under brows

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by BeatFaceBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this for about a year and a half maybe 2, it holds up really well to be from ELF'S $1 line, I wouldn't call it a Concealer brush though, its very, very small and dense although I guess it might be able to be used for spot concealing, I brought it at Target for the purpose of having something very small and precise to apply color to my bottom lash line and that's what I use it for. It gets used in every look I do and I actually need to pick up a backup just to have. You might as well give it a try for $1. Rec.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by ladadadadi

I have to admit.... I don't use this as a concealer brush at all. But I still love it! The brush is thin, small, and dense, so it's definitely a multipurpose brush. I use it mostly as a smudging brush though. It's great for smoking out liner above the eyelashes, and smudging/applying eyeshadows under the lower lashes. For $1 I would encourage anyone and everyone to go ahead and splurge, buy the brush! haha

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by BGutwein

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have read reviews on this and am quite surprised. I love this little brush. It is not a typical concealer brush, I find it is more of a "blemish/spot" brush. It helps get concealer directly on a spot to cover. The brush itself is thin and small so it cannot cover large areas, but is perfect for spot coverage. I also use this for applying concealer to the inner corner of eyes and for corners of my nose and contouring the bridge of my nose. At the minimal cost, I believe this little baby is the $1.00 brush, I quickly went back and purchased another to keep in my makeup inventory. I find it works really well and is very easy to clean.

I personally recommend it and for the price of $1.00, that cannot be beat.