July 29, 2014 | 1921 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by jocox88

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have three of these -- they all have different length bristles -- strange, but considering the low price, understandable. I like to use the one with the longest bristles (they're maybe 1/4") to apply the Maybelline cream eyeshadow -- if I use my finger, too much is applied and these work perfectly for that. Also great for touching up eyeshadow after applying mascara -- you know, those little bits that stick to your lash line and also for applying concealer directly under lower lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have two of these. I use them for small detail with eye makeup. They smudge good. also good for eyebrow wax. less than a $1. would buy again if needed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by troo12

I own two of these. One I use for concealer - under my eyebrows after I shade them in and occasionally blemishes. The other I use to apply and smudge undereye makeup. I adore these brushes and have used them to apply eyeliner, eyebrow powder, and highlighter if I don't have another brush on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This doesn't work well as a concealer brush because the bristles are too small and hard. It can be used as an eye shadow or eyeliner brush though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 More reviews by Marianaburgos

Great to conceal and also highlight under brows

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by BeatFaceBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this for about a year and a half maybe 2, it holds up really well to be from ELF'S $1 line, I wouldn't call it a Concealer brush though, its very, very small and dense although I guess it might be able to be used for spot concealing, I brought it at Target for the purpose of having something very small and precise to apply color to my bottom lash line and that's what I use it for. It gets used in every look I do and I actually need to pick up a backup just to have. You might as well give it a try for $1. Rec.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by ladadadadi

I have to admit.... I don't use this as a concealer brush at all. But I still love it! The brush is thin, small, and dense, so it's definitely a multipurpose brush. I use it mostly as a smudging brush though. It's great for smoking out liner above the eyelashes, and smudging/applying eyeshadows under the lower lashes. For $1 I would encourage anyone and everyone to go ahead and splurge, buy the brush! haha

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by BGutwein

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have read reviews on this and am quite surprised. I love this little brush. It is not a typical concealer brush, I find it is more of a "blemish/spot" brush. It helps get concealer directly on a spot to cover. The brush itself is thin and small so it cannot cover large areas, but is perfect for spot coverage. I also use this for applying concealer to the inner corner of eyes and for corners of my nose and contouring the bridge of my nose. At the minimal cost, I believe this little baby is the $1.00 brush, I quickly went back and purchased another to keep in my makeup inventory. I find it works really well and is very easy to clean.

I personally recommend it and for the price of $1.00, that cannot be beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

First of all, do not buy this if you are looking for a concealer brush. I don't see how this would work at all for that purpose. What do use this for is applying highlighter to my cupid's bow and the inner corner of my eyes. This looks very similar to my gel eyeliner brush so I assume it would work well for that as well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by kirito

As a concealer brush, I hate this thing. It's way too small and stiff, so the concealer is just wiped away from the area I'm trying to apply it to. However, I do like this brush for putting brown eyeshadow on my outer lower lash line. I don't like putting black eyeliner there, so I use brown shadow instead, and this brush works great because it's stiff and precise. However, if you're looking for a concealer brush, do not get this. It's $1, but for its intended purpose, it's awful.