E.L.F. Concealer Brush

Price: $

Price: $

love love love this concealer brush!! manages to apply the concealer into blemishes, red spots and the undereyes quite well. Affordable and definitely worth the price xx

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

ok so I've always had trouble applying liquid lipsticks my lines never looked clean and I always felt like they looked crooked or lopsided and with most liquid lipsticks once it drys it doesn't move !

so I was determined to master these perfect lipstick lines.

I heard of using a lip brush so i used one I already owned and it was super flimsy and still messy lines .

I was at target recently and saw this brush for 1$ ! and thought well why not.

I swear swear swear by this brush now ! it makes applying liquid lipstick a dream and its so fast ! my lines come out super clean and they look amazing like all the instagram lips we see ! lol .

Im so in love with this brush I'm going to buy 10 more when I go back to target ! not even kidding lol

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

DId not work as a concealer brush for me.
I was able to use for my gel liners, or using shadow to line my eyes.
It also works ok to clean up nails after painting.
It did not hold up that long.
Compared to other ELF brushes this is not one of the best.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I originally bought this brush for concealer, but like so many others I now use this for cleaning up around my nails. I would actually give this brush 3.5 lippies, because sometimes my replacements will fall apart quickly or the bristles will recede back into the brush, which is pretty annoying. However, until I find something better and reasonably prices, I will continue to use this for my nails.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have the $26 Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Brush that I use with my Laura Mercier
Secret Camouflage concealer. On a whim, I bought this $1 brush at Target. That's right, $1!!!! It even comes with a case. I have to say that I use this brush 99% of the time because it's much better than the Laura Mercier's brush. It's soft, but firm. Just perfect for applying concealers to my dark spots. E.L.F products are generally very good deals and this one doesn't disappoint.

Did I mention it's only $1 - and it's better than the Laura Mercier's $26 brush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

There are very, very few bristles on this brush, and the end is fairly hard. Consequently, I find it practically useless for under eye concealing. It doesn't move concealer very far, very well. However, it does well with spot concealing because it's so small. I dab the concealer on the blemish with my pointer finger, then blend out the area surrounding it with the brush.

Love this brush! It works well for concealer around my nose (before I got my RT miracle complexion sponge) but its too small for under eye and blemishes. I've also started using it for my eyebrow gel and powder recently and its much better than the little brush that came in the palette. It washes good and doesn't lose bristles. For $1 you really can't beat this product! I actually need to go buy another one for my makeup I keep in my purse.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i dont like it for concealer but it is good for eyeliner or if you want to use mascara for eyeliner in a pinch i don't like how it stains with what ever you are using

I have 3. It's the easiest brush by far for me to apply eyeliner w, whether gel, shadow, or pencil (small hooded asian eyes). Stiff, thin, soft, short bristles that allow for ultimate control without blind spots or flopping around (like longer bristled angled brushes) I have the mac 263 (which is thinner than the 266), but it's still harder to me than this brush to get control. The $1 price is surreal. 3 isn't enough. It's like the chanel 14 yet cheaper or the mac 231 (was considering buying either of those, but not sure I have to). I certainly don't love all elf brushes, but this one is amazing.

Good.