E.L.F. Concealer Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/29/2015 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

DId not work as a concealer brush for me.
I was able to use for my gel liners, or using shadow to line my eyes.
It also works ok to clean up nails after painting.
It did not hold up that long.
Compared to other ELF brushes this is not one of the best.

on 7/28/2015 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I originally bought this brush for concealer, but like so many others I now use this for cleaning up around my nails. I would actually give this brush 3.5 lippies, because sometimes my replacements will fall apart quickly or the bristles will recede back into the brush, which is pretty annoying. However, until I find something better and reasonably prices, I will continue to use this for my nails.

on 7/21/2015 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have the $26 Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Brush that I use with my Laura Mercier
Secret Camouflage concealer. On a whim, I bought this $1 brush at Target. That's right, $1!!!! It even comes with a case. I have to say that I use this brush 99% of the time because it's much better than the Laura Mercier's brush. It's soft, but firm. Just perfect for applying concealers to my dark spots. E.L.F products are generally very good deals and this one doesn't disappoint.

Did I mention it's only $1 - and it's better than the Laura Mercier's $26 brush.

on 6/29/2015 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

There are very, very few bristles on this brush, and the end is fairly hard. Consequently, I find it practically useless for under eye concealing. It doesn't move concealer very far, very well. However, it does well with spot concealing because it's so small. I dab the concealer on the blemish with my pointer finger, then blend out the area surrounding it with the brush.

on 2/17/2015 9:13:00 AM

Love this brush! It works well for concealer around my nose (before I got my RT miracle complexion sponge) but its too small for under eye and blemishes. I've also started using it for my eyebrow gel and powder recently and its much better than the little brush that came in the palette. It washes good and doesn't lose bristles. For $1 you really can't beat this product! I actually need to go buy another one for my makeup I keep in my purse.

on 1/22/2015 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i dont like it for concealer but it is good for eyeliner or if you want to use mascara for eyeliner in a pinch i don't like how it stains with what ever you are using

on 1/11/2015 12:27:00 AM

I have 3. It's the easiest brush by far for me to apply eyeliner w, whether gel, shadow, or pencil (small hooded asian eyes). Stiff, thin, soft, short bristles that allow for ultimate control without blind spots or flopping around (like longer bristled angled brushes) I have the mac 263 (which is thinner than the 266), but it's still harder to me than this brush to get control. The $1 price is surreal. 3 isn't enough. It's like the chanel 14 yet cheaper or the mac 231 (was considering buying either of those, but not sure I have to). I certainly don't love all elf brushes, but this one is amazing.

Good.

on 8/3/2014 11:37:00 AM

I adore this little brush! It's smaller than most concealer brushes I've seen, maybe about half the size. To give an idea I'd say it's about the size of a lip brush, maybe a little larger. But I really love this brush! I don't really use it for concealer though-I usually just use my fingers for concealer, but I use this brush everyday for cleaning up the area around my eyebrows. I have super sparse brows that I fill in with pencil & powder, & I like a very clean, defined brow. So what I'll do is I'll take a little foundation on a brush & go underneath to clean up that line. This brush is perfect for that task. It's small & flat, & just gets in that area really easily. The brush is actually very well made for $1-I've never had any issues with the bristles falling out or anything like that. I buy one every time I'm at Target because I like to have spares & backups. It's also good for other things as well, for example you could use it as a lip brush, for smudging your eyeliner, or even applying gel or creme liners as well. You could even use them for nail art! I've used the back end as a dotting tool actually-it's a skinny handle with a rounded end, so it's perfect to use for making larger size dots!

on 7/23/2014 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have three of these -- they all have different length bristles -- strange, but considering the low price, understandable. I like to use the one with the longest bristles (they're maybe 1/4") to apply the Maybelline cream eyeshadow -- if I use my finger, too much is applied and these work perfectly for that. Also great for touching up eyeshadow after applying mascara -- you know, those little bits that stick to your lash line and also for applying concealer directly under lower lashes.

Popular Makeup Brushes