January 25, 2015 | 2025 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2015 2:31:00 PM More reviews by queennattyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i dont like it for concealer but it is good for eyeliner or if you want to use mascara for eyeliner in a pinch i don't like how it stains with what ever you are using

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Geekwmakeup

I have 3. It's the easiest brush by far for me to apply eyeliner w, whether gel, shadow, or pencil (small hooded asian eyes). Stiff, thin, soft, short bristles that allow for ultimate control without blind spots or flopping around (like longer bristled angled brushes) I have the mac 263 (which is thinner than the 266), but it's still harder to me than this brush to get control. The $1 price is surreal. 3 isn't enough. It's like the chanel 14 yet cheaper or the mac 231 (was considering buying either of those, but not sure I have to). I certainly don't love all elf brushes, but this one is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Awesomeness

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by akPhilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this little brush! It's smaller than most concealer brushes I've seen, maybe about half the size. To give an idea I'd say it's about the size of a lip brush, maybe a little larger. But I really love this brush! I don't really use it for concealer though-I usually just use my fingers for concealer, but I use this brush everyday for cleaning up the area around my eyebrows. I have super sparse brows that I fill in with pencil & powder, & I like a very clean, defined brow. So what I'll do is I'll take a little foundation on a brush & go underneath to clean up that line. This brush is perfect for that task. It's small & flat, & just gets in that area really easily. The brush is actually very well made for $1-I've never had any issues with the bristles falling out or anything like that. I buy one every time I'm at Target because I like to have spares & backups. It's also good for other things as well, for example you could use it as a lip brush, for smudging your eyeliner, or even applying gel or creme liners as well. You could even use them for nail art! I've used the back end as a dotting tool actually-it's a skinny handle with a rounded end, so it's perfect to use for making larger size dots!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by jocox88

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have three of these -- they all have different length bristles -- strange, but considering the low price, understandable. I like to use the one with the longest bristles (they're maybe 1/4") to apply the Maybelline cream eyeshadow -- if I use my finger, too much is applied and these work perfectly for that. Also great for touching up eyeshadow after applying mascara -- you know, those little bits that stick to your lash line and also for applying concealer directly under lower lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have two of these. I use them for small detail with eye makeup. They smudge good. also good for eyebrow wax. less than a $1. would buy again if needed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by troo12

I own two of these. One I use for concealer - under my eyebrows after I shade them in and occasionally blemishes. The other I use to apply and smudge undereye makeup. I adore these brushes and have used them to apply eyeliner, eyebrow powder, and highlighter if I don't have another brush on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This doesn't work well as a concealer brush because the bristles are too small and hard. It can be used as an eye shadow or eyeliner brush though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 More reviews by Marianaburgos

Great to conceal and also highlight under brows

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by BeatFaceBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this for about a year and a half maybe 2, it holds up really well to be from ELF'S $1 line, I wouldn't call it a Concealer brush though, its very, very small and dense although I guess it might be able to be used for spot concealing, I brought it at Target for the purpose of having something very small and precise to apply color to my bottom lash line and that's what I use it for. It gets used in every look I do and I actually need to pick up a backup just to have. You might as well give it a try for $1. Rec.