Victoria's Secret Vanilla Coconut Passion

on 8/25/2015 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The vanilla aspect of this stands out more on my skin but I do get subtle hints of coconut. It is sweet and fun to wear casually. It does seem to have better longevity when sprayed on clothes. I get a couple of hours of scent and then it fades. I definitely have to reapply, but overall nice to have before the summer ends.

It smells wonderful to me, but my brother said that it gives him headaches sometimes. I haven't gone to school yet and im waiting to try it out and see what other people say.

on 8/14/2014 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am a HUGE gourmand lover, In fact I only wear fruity or gourmand fragrances I love vanilla, chocolate, cake bakery scents, I love it sweet so I thought coconut passion it will be perfect for me! WRONG. Omg so wrong. This is genuinely the most disgusting scent I have ever smelled, I spray it in the air and the back of my throat wants to gag, it is just awful. Nothing vanilla or coconut about it, vile.

on 6/29/2014 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love it!
If you like vanilla scents, or coconut scents then you'll probably like this.
Sweet but soft scent. Always get compliments.
It sometimes can seem a bit too sweet when first sprayed( I spray a lot lol) but it quickly dries to a nice soft scent.

on 6/23/2014 12:30:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

1 bottle lasts for sooooooooooo long! it has a sweet scent which i got sick of it after some time. Buy the smaller version of it instead.

on 2/19/2014 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

All I can say is I wanna eat this thing. Smells so delicious, lasts for the freaking whole day and it doesn't go off from clothes, TRUE LOVE <3

on 9/13/2013 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I first started using this product when I came back from my holiday abroad and it just brings back bad memories of when I came back to England to work. Having said this, my opinion may be biased as its smell reminds me of the end of my holidays :(

I first thought that it was the best thing in the world because it was my first VS purchase and the only coconut body spray I had tried. Having used this too many times, it is an irritating smell as it can smell weird on different clothing, I find that it smells like vanilla and coconut on my sheer t-shirts and like gone off fruit on jumpers and scarves. Different fabrics make it smell differently, therefore the product deserves a 3 out of 5 due to the different smell changes that come from it, you never know whether you can rely on it or not!

on 9/13/2013 7:42:00 AM

I was pleasantly surprised by this scent. It lasted a long time for me. I love the sweet vannila in it. You don't really smell a lot of the cocoanut. It is more of an under scent. But every once in a while as I moved I would catch the scent and I really liked it.

on 9/7/2013 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this rich, sweet scent...it's not horrible candy-sweet, but very sugary and reminds me of crème brulee. It's basically vanilla orientated, but not too over powering. I get a slight hint of coconut once it wears down a little but it isn't obvious. Overall I think It's a warm, sweet, heady (not in a bad way though) vanillery body mist that has great lasting power which I will be purchasing again :)

on 5/15/2013 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite of the Vicky's scents. I wish they would offer more in theline (scrub, body butter, etc). They do have the EDT, which is a plus. Lasting power for me is great with this one.