October 1, 2014 | 1936 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Vanilla Coconut Passion

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by RomanXI

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a HUGE gourmand lover, In fact I only wear fruity or gourmand fragrances I love vanilla, chocolate, cake bakery scents, I love it sweet so I thought coconut passion it will be perfect for me! WRONG. Omg so wrong. This is genuinely the most disgusting scent I have ever smelled, I spray it in the air and the back of my throat wants to gag, it is just awful. Nothing vanilla or coconut about it, vile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Love it!
If you like vanilla scents, or coconut scents then you probably like this.
Sweet but soft scent. Always get compliments.
It sometimes can seem a bit too sweet when first sprayed( I spray a lot lol) but it quickly dries to a nice soft scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

1 bottle lasts for sooooooooooo long! it has a sweet scent which i got sick of it after some time. Buy the smaller version of it instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by MAGF1993

All I can say is I wanna eat this thing. Smells so delicious, lasts for the freaking whole day and it doesn't go off from clothes, TRUE LOVE <3

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by MissNolasco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first started using this product when I came back from my holiday abroad and it just brings back bad memories of when I came back to England to work. Having said this, my opinion may be biased as its smell reminds me of the end of my holidays :(

I first thought that it was the best thing in the world because it was my first VS purchase and the only coconut body spray I had tried. Having used this too many times, it is an irritating smell as it can smell weird on different clothing, I find that it smells like vanilla and coconut on my sheer t-shirts and like gone off fruit on jumpers and scarves. Different fabrics make it smell differently, therefore the product deserves a 3 out of 5 due to the different smell changes that come from it, you never know whether you can rely on it or not!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by CrysDawn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was pleasantly surprised by this scent. It lasted a long time for me. I love the sweet vannila in it. You don't really smell a lot of the cocoanut. It is more of an under scent. But every once in a while as I moved I would catch the scent and I really liked it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by CocoaKisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this rich, sweet scent...it's not horrible candy-sweet, but very sugary and reminds me of crème brulee. It's basically vanilla orientated, but not too over powering. I get a slight hint of coconut once it wears down a little but it isn't obvious. Overall I think It's a warm, sweet, heady (not in a bad way though) vanillery body mist that has great lasting power which I will be purchasing again :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2013 5:51:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

My favorite of the Vicky's scents. I wish they would offer more in theline (scrub, body butter, etc). They do have the EDT, which is a plus. Lasting power for me is great with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by yourphatness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on my the remains of my third bottle. I just can't get enough of the heavenly smell. It's sweet, without being sickly.. It has my favourite vanilla note, which I think is the main note, since I can hardly notice the coconut. I have another coconut body cream from a brand I can't recall right now, but THAT smells like coconut while this doesn't come close.

If you want a light, feminine, luxurious lotion than this is it! My skin feels smooth and soft, and smells DELICIOUS. Oh, and it lasts all day, without being overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Cullenbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore this scent!! I usually hate coconut and vanilla scented fragrance but surprisingly I really enjoy these scents combined. Smells really exotic and delicious. Reminds me of the air in Jamaica and Dominican Republic (I've found the resorts always have an exotic coconut smell). It's just something in the air. I have received compliments on this scent. It is my go to body mist and I can't wait to use it in the summer.