July 28, 2014 | 2053 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Dream Matte Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by lollycat99

I REALLY LIKES THIS POWDER I have combination skin but my tzone is REALLY oily ... But my cheeks and everywhere else is super dry. It keeps me shine free for about 3-4 hours. It's really finely milled and IT DOES NOT LOOK CAKEY WHAT SO EVER. I don't understand why they discontinued it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by angelinadumas1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are not discontinued where I live(thank The Lord )! love love love em I have use them for a couple years now! if you find them where you live by them all !!' Best drugstore power I have ever used

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by myan21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best drug store powder in my opinion. If you're able to find any of these left--buy them all. Great for setting foundation to prolong the wear and to just wear alone for light coverage. If worn alone I can get 4 hours of wear without looking shiny. The only problem is that these powders run a little light. Too bad this lovely product was discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by allycat7005

Ugh, why was this product discontinued? This is really good stuff! I'm sooo upset, but anyway.... This powder does exactly what its supposed to do-make your face matte. I have an extremely oily t zone and this press powder saves the day. This helps control the oil on my face from breaking through, and it has terrific coverage. The packaging may seem odd, but its actually really handy considering it has both the makeup and the mirror, and that takes up less space. Hopefully they will bring this stuff back :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by katiemac0324

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

THIS IS AMAZING! I have acne on my cheeks, chin and forehead with a horribly oily t-zone and this stuff does the job. It keeps my face matte for a good amount of time (about 2-3 hours) which I think isn't bad. I haven't broken out (except maybe one or two times) and you can't tell you have it on. The packaging is awesome and I think this will be my go to powder. Hopefully it's not discontinued because I think I've seen it in stores still.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by neveralways142

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolute best powder I have ever used. This has been my HG powder to set my makeup with for years. I was shocked to hear it was being discontinued, especially considering how popular and well loved it seems to be by many people. For me, this powder has been absolutely perfect. It keeps my combo/oily skin matte throughout the day, it sets my foundation well, and it provides a little extra coverage as well (but certainly not as much as many powder foundations). For me, that's perfect, considering that I have always used it to set and perfect the look of my makeup, not as a powder foundation. This is a daily product for me, something I keep in my purse and regularly repurchase. There's no other powder that has compared for me, so I'm devastated to see it go.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Sarahvelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product and repurchased it many times. It made my face look flawless and not oily at all. I was heart broken when I found out it was discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by monica3210

I am slightly oily but not much. I purchased this based on reviews here. I haven't tried very many powders but in comparison to the ones I've tried this makes my face look very smooth. It goes on matte but not chalky. After awhile I get the prettiest glow. I can imagine that people with oiler skin might not like this. To me this glow is not greasy or even dewy just a healthy skin glow. I am sad they discontinued this product and I'll miss the perfect glow it gave my skin. If I find a powder that gives me this glow too I'll update :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Summerkisses88

When I read that they were discounting this product, my husband and I spent Sunday afternoon searching for it. Found it at target, but most of the shades were already gone. Been using this for about a year, and I love it. Sets my makeup perfect, doesn't feel heavy. I enjoy using this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 6:45:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow what a shame if this is discontinued. I've found this to be one of the best powders I've come across in terms of shine control, helping makeup last all day and just making my face look finished. Sad to see if may no longer be sold and will definitely hide any that I see in stores away!