September 17, 2014 | 1723 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Dream Matte Pressed Powder [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

this was the first powder I ever used in my entire makeup life. at the time, I thought it was good because I had never used anything before... looking back, it really was good powder. stays all day, stays matte, and has a very good smooth consistency. such a shame it's discontinued :/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by volcaniclungs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the first pressed powder that I bought and continued to use it for 3 years until my heart broke and found out that it is discontinued. I had it in beige (2-2.5), and applied it with a powder brush from Sonia Kashuk. If I went a day without it, I could feel my foundation on my face (idk if you know that feeling, kind of sticky), but wearing this fills out the little cracks to even out my face. I have very oily skin, so I would still shine after a few hours, but if I touch my face, it still felt matte and smooth.

Sad news is, I bought the new Dream Wonder powder that replaced it, and it is the worst thing ever. Once you apply it, you can already notice that it makes you orange! It's honestly like putting a bronzer all over your face, and it makes you look like an oompa loompa. A waste of 12 bucks, and I had to step outside with this on bc I had no time to redo my make up (plus didn't want to waste my foundation).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by kk197

I absolutely love this powder! It has lasted me so long and it stays on throughout the whole day! The price is a bit high for drugstore, however with the quality, packaging, and longevity this product offers, it is, in my opinion, worth it. The packaging is great! It comes with a lot of product, a mirror and an applicator (which I do not use). This powder also has never caked on me. I would definitely recommend this product to those of you in the market for a powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Cupcakesmelody

I loved this!!! It goes on very nicely and my face looks smooth and matte. However, they stopped selling it and I have to find another powder to set my bb cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by flashdanzer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this powder. It goes on easily for a flawless finish. You can apply and reapply without looking cakey. The price is right and the packaging is practical.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by lollycat99

I REALLY LIKES THIS POWDER I have combination skin but my tzone is REALLY oily ... But my cheeks and everywhere else is super dry. It keeps me shine free for about 3-4 hours. It's really finely milled and IT DOES NOT LOOK CAKEY WHAT SO EVER. I don't understand why they discontinued it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by angelinadumas1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are not discontinued where I live(thank The Lord )! love love love em I have use them for a couple years now! if you find them where you live by them all !!' Best drugstore power I have ever used

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by myan21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best drug store powder in my opinion. If you're able to find any of these left--buy them all. Great for setting foundation to prolong the wear and to just wear alone for light coverage. If worn alone I can get 4 hours of wear without looking shiny. The only problem is that these powders run a little light. Too bad this lovely product was discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by allycat7005

Ugh, why was this product discontinued? This is really good stuff! I'm sooo upset, but anyway.... This powder does exactly what its supposed to do-make your face matte. I have an extremely oily t zone and this press powder saves the day. This helps control the oil on my face from breaking through, and it has terrific coverage. The packaging may seem odd, but its actually really handy considering it has both the makeup and the mirror, and that takes up less space. Hopefully they will bring this stuff back :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by katiemac0324

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

THIS IS AMAZING! I have acne on my cheeks, chin and forehead with a horribly oily t-zone and this stuff does the job. It keeps my face matte for a good amount of time (about 2-3 hours) which I think isn't bad. I haven't broken out (except maybe one or two times) and you can't tell you have it on. The packaging is awesome and I think this will be my go to powder. Hopefully it's not discontinued because I think I've seen it in stores still.