Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Tawny

4.7

Love this liner. I bought this exact shade because Kathleenlights raves about it being a perfect nude liner, and she was right about it. The quality is as good as any more expensive liner I have tried. And so nice to have a retractable at this low price point. Tawny is like my MLBB shade, a pinky-browny deep nude. I wear it under my lighter and darker nude liquid lipsticks and Nyx butter glosses. I can use it to sharper up just the edges of my lips, or fill in everything for staying power. It is smooth enough to wear on its own. I'll be repurchasing (and soon, at the rate I am using it!) After using this so much and liking it, I am excited to have occasion to wear the Sedona Red I purchased at the same time, and today I bought two new shades that I can wear to work (Rock N' Rose and Rose Crush).

I have purchased this at a dollar store near me. I really like this color lip liner . In drugstores it is only a few dollars. I love the color and consistency as well. I love the fact that it is retractable no sharpening required at all and it lasts a long time as well. I recommend to buy a few different colors if you find them.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is cheap and good.

This is a great nude for for my skin tone. Great to wear with any lipstick when I want to subdue the color. The formula is long lasting but no drying and it doesn't tug on my lips when applying. I like that I don't have to sharpen it. These are only $2 and they come in a wide variety of shades.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is the lip liner I wear most often. It is a reddish brown shade (but very subtle) so I find that it pairs well with my coral and neutral red lip colors.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Carli referred me to this! This matches my lip color almost exactly. I'm a NW35 with brown-pigmented lips. On me, this is a muted brownish pink. I can wear this lip liner with most shades except bright ones. The formula is amazing, it lasts forever, is very creamy, and applies like a dream. I can't believe how cheap it is. I hope Jordana releases more lip liner colors.

I discovered Jordana lip liners about a year ago, and I absolutely love them! They are very easy to use, and go on so smoothly. My two favorites are Coco Loco and Tawny. I use these instead of lipstick because they stay on all day long without me even having to touch them up (most of the time). I like to outline my lips with the Coco Loco, and then fill the rest of my lips in with the Tawny. It's a beautiful combination, and it goes so well with my coloring. I have really stocked up on this stuff because I don't ever want to be without it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

HG lip liner for nude lips. I'm always stocking up on this, I remember for a time you could only find it at beauty supply stores. Personally, I find that it matches with almost every nude lipstick I own. I even wear it alone, applying it all over my lips with a little lip balm to ease the dryness because it's matte. Great every day color, and you can't beat the price.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

HG MLBB LL!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

New favorite lip liner. Nice pink shade that goes with most of my favorite lipcolors

Popular Lip Liners