December 22, 2014 | 869 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Voluminous Marker eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by annahogan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

When its 7am and you're trying to get out the door, this is NOT the eyeliner for you. Its hard to put on. Its uneven..you don't know what angle to hold the stupid thing. I am over it. Mine is going in the trash!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by laurenbcb

This is the only eyeliner I've used for the past 2 years. With that being said, it's not the greatest product. It doesn't last for a long time and it isn't that dark but I love that it's a marker. It makes it so easy to apply. But if I accidentally wipe my eye it comes off really easily. It's a love hate relationship but as long as i bring it with me wherever i go and apply a couple times throughout the day we're good to go! The marker itself dries out within a few weeks with daily use but like i said...love/hate relationship.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2014 6:36:00 AM More reviews by MeaNutri

Terrible! The color pay off sucks. The way the liner is design makes it hard to apply and it dries out quickly. I grow frustrated trying to figure out how such a horrible product made it to store's shelves. I love the brand, hate this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by SoonMi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I received this eyeliner as a free gift with my purchase of the L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara years ago. I used to use it as my go-to winged liner marker. Once you learn how to use the shape of the marker, it becomes easier to use for winged-liner. The staying power is almost nonexistent, so you'd have to layer something else under or over it. As another reviewer mentioned, storing the product horizontal instead of vertically can make a big difference in the color payoff. These are more tips for using it, if you're already stuck with the product. I wouldn't recommend unless to a beginner learning how to draw winged-liner.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Mzdede23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This marker liner is pretty bad... so bad I quit using it on my eye & used it to color in on my suede boots where it had worn out (lol).. Welp, it got some use.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by toms

Okay so, when I first got this product I thought it was absolute sh*t. It was very tough when I tried to draw a line on and the color came out so light and gray. It was exactly like a gray marker. But when I used it on my hand or paper it would show up so black so idk why it was like that.. So anyway,a few month(s)?? later I decided to try it again and it worked soooo much better! It was super easy to apply and the color came up very black and smoothe on my eyelids. I also read from another review that you're supposed to leave the pen laying horizontally for the best color, not straight up. I heard that they used to put that on the packaging too but they don't anymore, which they really should.. Anyway I think since I left it laying flat for a longgg time, when I used it again the color was very nice. So thats really important guys !!! But yeah for $10, not worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Mviera4

Omg I never post negative reviews but this is the biggest waste of money ever. I am a fan of the voluminous mascara and the voluminous liquid liner and gave this a try. It is awful, so sad I spent 10 dollars on this. Worst eyeliner I have ever tried. It is impossible to work with

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by mariagc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this eyeliner for free as it came in the same pack as my L'Oreal Telescopic mascara. I never use liquid or gel eyeliners because I always felt like they do not suit me. For this reason, I always stuck to pencil liner and was a bit hesitant to try this product. However, I am not sure what this product is classified as - it is not really liquid, not gel....? Anyways, I gave it a try anyway and was actually very impressed. It was very easy to use and gave a great colour payoff. I have had it for approximately a month and have found that it is beginning to dry out but to me that is fair considering I have used it almost everyday since I got it. I rarely purchase anything from L'Oreal due to the fact that they take part in animal testing but have to say this is a good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by boozer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the pen and how it can be used for two different lines: thick or thin. It goes on so smoothly also

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by MissAwesome

I was expecting a lot when I bought this, but this was a let down.
The pigment was alright, not very dark nor very light. When I was applying to my upper lid, the chemicals in the marker, made my eye sting a bit and was watery. You, also can't use this for tightlining nor waterline- pigment won't even show up and it will sting your eye even if it's not touching your eye.
So this product won't go to waste, I apply this to my upper lid after I apply my pencil eyeliner. It makes the eyeliner darker and it makes the color stay longer. This product is kind of a stain. But it would be unnecessary to go over it if you're using liquid eyeliner.
What a waste of money. I really need to read reviews before buying