Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

4.2

INCI Name WATER SD ALCOHOL 39-C POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID ISONONYL ISONONANOATE ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE SODIUM COCAMIDOPROPYL PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP PHENOXYETHANOL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PHOSPHATE GLYCERETH-5 LACTATE GLUCONOLACTONE SODIUM BENZOATE PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSS POLYMER ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE FRAGRANCE

on 5/1/2015 1:29:00 AM

I am amazed at how well this product works! I was ready to purchase the Urban Decay setting spray but was a bit apprehensive because of how expensive it is. I had read hit and miss reviews about Skindinavia but because it's a fraction of the price I thought I would give it a go. I am so pleased! It is like magic! I put all my makeup on, spray my face with this little beauty, and it makes my makeup look ten times better! I've used it for a couple weeks now and I've noticed such a huge difference in the way my makeup looks by the end of the night. I wear my makeup all day and it still looks perfect, only if I use this finishing spray. I honestly don't know how I've lived without it! Amazing product, worth every single cent! Absolutely in love! No flaws whatsoever!! It doesn't smell or taste bad (sometimes I accidentally spray it on my lip haha) and the mist is very fine so your face doesn't look wet afterwards. Just an all-round amazing product!

on 4/22/2015 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really don't think any of these skin sprays work, only to add moisture before a make up application or to prevent over powdered cakey-ness. Ive noticed no difference in my make up with or without this product.

on 4/14/2015 6:43:00 PM

This is an excellent product! It keeps my makeup in place all day until I wash it off. The great part is that even though it holds makeup in place so well it still washes off extremely easy at night. Another super wonderful quality about this product is the fact that it is paraben free and has not broken my skin out AT ALL. I have tried makeup setting sprays in the past that felt heavy and sticky on the skin and caused me to breakout, so I was only willing to wear those for special occasions. However, this product is super light, no stickiness or tackiness and causes no problems to my skin at all, so I am able to wear it daily. It sprays very lightly on the skin, has a nice cooling effect and then completely evaporates and does the job tremendously all day. This product is a must-have product for me. I would recommend to everyone that wears makeup.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is an alright product, but it doesn't work in the way I had hoped it would. This product eliminates the powdery look of my makeup and creates a beautiful luminous finish on my combo/oily skin, but it doesn't seem to prolong the wear of my makeup, which is the reason I originally purchased it. Skindinavia.com is usually having some sort of promotion that includes free shipping and free minis of their sprays, but I will not repurchase for $30 regardless of the promos as it does not make my makeup last any longer than it would last without it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My skin is so OILY and I had high hopes for this finishing spray. It did help my makeup remain flawless and intact throughout the day. HOWEVER, it did nothing to stop my overly-rebelling oil from protruding through my makeup. Such a disappointment. I have lost all hope honestly. I give up.

on 12/30/2014 2:37:00 AM

I was hestitant to purchase this product because I didn't LOVE the Urban Decay All Nighter spray (Skindinavia makes their setting sprays), but I thought, what the heck, I'll give it a good. So far, I really love it. It's really light and I really don't feel it at all on my skin. It manages to keep the shine and oil away for a good 6 hours! I have extremely OILY skin. With regular setting powder and the All Nighter, the shine will start peaking through within 3 hours. I usually just spritz once or twice and I'm good to good! It holds my make up in place so well, that by the end of the day, when I go to remove all my make up, I end up using every inch of my make up remover wipe. It doesn't break me out or smell. Once it dries, you don't feel it. This could very well be my new HG setting spray.

on 11/10/2014 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've always been in the "less is more" category when it comes to makeup. I don't want to spend forever applying it, I never want my makeup to look cakey and what I do apply, I want it to stay throughout the day. But I did notice that I had to do something about my face looking shiny. Not really wanting to load up on layers of creams and foundations, I decided to try out Skindinavia's Makeup Finishing Spray after reading a few great reviews online and I LOVE it! It's perfectly light and goes on effortlessly. No fingers needed. It's the best product I've tried for keeping my powder on, my complexion matte and my makeup put. Now I have to try the other Skindinavia sprays!

on 11/10/2014 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have very dry, sensitive skin and easily irritated, yet I religiously use this spray on a daily basis with no problem. I am very careful to purchase beauty products that contain harmful ingredients, my Skindinavia Finishing Spray contains alcohol that's supposed to be drying on your skin but I've never felt my face "tight" after use. It saves me from touching up throughout the day and keeps my blush and concealer in place, no fading. Skindinavia is also paraben-free, cruelty-free and hypoallergenic which is sensitive skin approved for me.

on 11/10/2014 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This spray is amazing, nothing has ever held my makeup so well. I apply just a few sprays in the morning and my makeup stays on all day long with no touch ups. My t-zone always gets oily throughout the day but this spray keeps the oil away and eliminates shine. I highly recommend this spray for a perfect makeup finish.

on 11/10/2014 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Thick primers were breaking me out so I needed to find something with that would prime my skin before foundation and make it last longer. When I heard about this spray primer I had to give it a try and I'm so happy I did! The spray goes on smoothly and dries fast and when I use my NARS foundation it helps keep it matte and fresh for hours and hours. It basically keeps oil in control and i like that I dont need those thick primers anymore!