August 22, 2014 | 1966 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - toilet seat covers

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by PurplePuppy

I use these every single day. You can just go into the restroom in the stall, grab one, blot your face with it and come out looking fresh! Nobody ever has to know! Love them at work where I can't/don't want to take my purse in the restroom with me. I just put the whole thing against my face and press on my nose, forehead, chin and cheeks. Covers it all in one shot and never rubs off any makeup. Plus, they're not "dirty", as no one ever takes each individual one out and touches them. You can tell if someone grabbed a handful and stuffed them back in there! lol just don't use those ones. My dad calls them "ass gaskets". That always makes me chuckle. I guess you could take a stash and cut them up, but why? They're in almost every restroom everywhere!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by hayleyelwick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

SON OF A NUGGET. THIS STUFF WORKS.

If you are one of those people who spend $5 on like 20 blotting sheets, I am sincerely sorry for you. Because there is a cheaper solution right under your butt. No, seriously. You're sitting on it.

I like to cut these up and carry them in my purse. Word of advice- don't let people see you carrying these out of the stall and stuffing them in your purse. Do that in the stall like a normal person. Geez.

They work exactly the same as those blotting papers you shell out your hard earned money for, and they're free. It's a no brainer ladies and gentlemen.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLover411

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Lol I was shocked to find out how many people use these too! But definately not surprised at their reactions to it! These toilet seat covers are AMAZING for blotting! I thought the idea was crazy til one day when I was at church, I decided to rip out a small piece and try it myself =) they work just as great as other drugstore brand names but these are FREE ;) I cut them up into squares and place them in a small travel size container from Target that I can easily fit into my bag =) works great!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by stls

I don't get the rave.
Got the perm papers that someone suggested since they're made of the same material but found the overall performance rather disappointing.
Yes, they are dirt cheap, nicely cut and you get a huge amount of them.
They somewhat reduce the shine but not nearly as much as other blotting papers (my favorites are by MAC and Shiseido)
I'd rather spend a few bucks and get something that works.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by ElaineLuvsMakeup

lol, my roommate in college told me about using toilet seat covers as blotting paper and I've been using it since! Use the middle to blot and the surrounding parts to sit on. :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by svaiko

OMG, I am cracking up at these reviews!!! Especially the ones that are reviewing toilet seat covers AS a toilet seat cover...LOL!! Anyway, its kinda gross where they come from, but these are great for oil blotting and FREE!! I cut some up and put them in an empty travel size J&J First Aid plastic box and keep it in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hahaha, this is so much fun. I was like wtf? :P Anyway, this is what I have been doing for years! First I was reading Jessica Parker's interview where she said she is using toilet covers as blotting sheets. I was like - really?! Ok, if SHE is using them, why can't I try! So I tried it, it was (and still is, hehe) FREE - and works the same as any other expensive ones. I do not buy any Sephora, Boscia, Clean&Clear or other blotting sheets ever - I just use these!
Price: Free
Packaging: hmmm... well....
Would I buy this again?... You mean - Will I USE these again?! Oh yeah...!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Cinlynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's hysterical -- I thought I was the only one who used these things! They're absolutely perfect for blotting the oil slick that is my face. The thing that's really embarrassing is that I actually bought toilet seat covers at Amazon. Therefore I have a never-ending supply, since it comes in a case of 1,000. This is the perfect thickness to blot oil. Once you use it, you never want to pay the price of blotting papers. Why should you? These are the best!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by everythingblack

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Been doing this forever...............LOL tissue paper also works, but you have to cut it up :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 2:56:00 AM More reviews by BrigittaNicole

hahahha SO glad I'm not the only one! I discovered this trick in high school, & now that I'm in college I'm STILL doing it. Sometimes, I go to public restrooms just so I can go "blot my face." LOL