August 28, 2014 | 1862 users online

Bronzers - mark - Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder 2007 [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by mistressglamfairy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am mad at myself for not buying a back-up! my skin tone is hard to define, especially since I have to mix foundations to get any where near closer, but when I use this to warm up and medium contouring, OMG--LIFE!! I am on the search for a dupe, the look is so truly amazing..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by SophMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My absolute favorite bronzer of All time (and I've used many drug store and high end) I use the darkest shade and I love that it's not too dark or muddy or orange. It's long wear and blends beautifully ink the skin. It's nice glowing brown shade! Not matte, yet not shimmery. Just a glowy satin finish!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I have been using Avon products since my preteens and I loved the mark line as soon as it came out. I have been an Avon/mark rep twice and I don't currently sell but I'm a big fan of their products. I've never been a regular bronzer user but I pulled out my mark bronze pro this summer and I've been using it ever since. The packaging is great and keeps everything neat with the brush stored in the bottom comparment. I actually love the brush because it is flat and helps accentuate my cheek bones, chin and jaw bones. After using the flat side to accent then I use it fanned out to blend the bronzer. The compact I have does not list a shade but it has very little shimmer and it is the perfect shade of tan. I've used this as a contouring shade on the sides of my nose and around my eyes, using a small brush, and it's worked well for that purpose. I used to wear little to no blush (well, not since the 90s) but I have found a few swipes of this bronzer around the perimeter of my face warms it up nicely and makes me look fresh. I looked at the newest mark catalog to see if they still sell this product but I didn't see it listed--they don't list every product in each catalog. I only give 3 lippies for price because mark has raised their prices quite a bit over the past couple of years--boo. I would buy this again because this has lasted a long time and I love the shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Buterfly3446

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I am in love with this bronzer. I currently use the color Bronze and it is amazing.. I have fair skin and I've used it on tan soon as well. It makes everyone's skin look great. It also is a great contour color for hollowing out cheekbones. I highly recommend this to everyone..

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Color Review: Pro-Glow

This is a matte, natural, light tan bronzer. The powder is a good consistency (light and finely milled), and you get an average amount for this sort of product. The color doesn't look orange at all, and lasts very well throughout the day. It hasn't caused me any skin irritation or breakouts. It looks and feels great on; truly one of the most natural-looking bronzers I have tried. The price is reasonable and the packaging is simple and chic looking.

My only contention with this bronzer is that it is sort of tough to blend. This may be because my foundation hasn't completely set when I'm applying it (though I wait several minutes) or it may not, because I encounter the same blending issues on my neck (bare skin). It tends to want to stay right where the brush hits your skin, and it takes a bit more work than I am used to with powder bronzers to get it blend out evenly.

The Pro Glow shade, as far as I can tell from swatches, is sort of the middle ground color (very flattering for my fair skin); Pro Golden seems to be lighter and lean toward the yellow side; Bronze would be the darkest shade. I don't know if the other two colors have any shimmer to them, although I would suspect that Pro Golden would. I might try that shade next time since I like a little shimmer to make the blending blur more easily.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by perfectionobsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most amazing products eva!!!!!!! I was worried that bronzer will make me look dull and just plain dark, but no! This produc is my first and last bronzer hands down. The color is universally flattering, perfect for whites, browns, yellows and MORE.

Upon application the product looks like a part of your skin due to the invisible light refracting pigments. Some bronzers I notice just sits on top of the face looking either powdery dust or glitter. This just has enough glitter to give a natural and flattering look.

I use this on the sides of my nose, the sides of my cheekbones and on my chin. It literally gives a chic glow that instantly adds more dimension to the face. Making it look thinner, slimmer and more glowy/happy. PUUUURRREEEE HG Material here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention it's incredibly affordable! Beware Chanel, Lancome, Estee Lauder and other high end companies. They will never be able to make a bronzer that could top this.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by choc2x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Absolutely amazing product! I never thought that bronzer would be my favorite makeup until I tried this product. It takes off 5 pounds off my face and makes my nose slimmer. Pure HG material here.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this bronzer! This bronzer really warms your face up and is not to harsh looking like some other ones I've tried. It gives me that natural bronzy glow look when I have it on. I'm so picky about my bronzers and don't usually like just one until this one. It last along time too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by makeupman05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first ever bronzer and i love it so much, I will probably never buy a different one again. I love how it takes away light from the parts of your face and instanly makes my face smaller and more toned. I am a very sporty person and i have almost sunken cheeks the bronzer i apply on my temples to balance my appearance out.

Honestly you just cant take this away, it has to stay forever the product and the formulation.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Lizzy21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Gorgeous Bronzer! This has a buttery texture that blends excellently! It gives a sun kissed glow without a hint of orange to it!