August 20, 2014 | 1975 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - the microdelivery exfoliating wash

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by kellyjo7727

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for over a year. When I first got it I was using another brand of products and kinda switched back and forth I was doing an injustice and just kept using this and the cleanser from philosophy and my skin at age 52 is in really good shape. I will keep on using this, I love that on qvc you can get the super size set at a really good price and on easy pay.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by CopyChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with the few negative reviews on here. Did nothing to clear my skin (in fact, I feel a residue that's almost oily), and now I have this giant bottle that's more than half full and occupying valuable real estate on the corner of my tub. But considering the cost (not a cheap product) I'm hesitant to pitch it. If you try this out first time, get a small bottle, if possible.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Emilymckenziee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

AMAZING! I had heard so many raves about this product and after using I for several months I can see why. My dull skin has never been brighter and smootther. Yes, it's a bit expensive but you get what you pay for and it last forever! I use 3x a week at night, however that might change once the weather gets cooler.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Alura21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For an exfoliating product, I don't think it does much of it. The little grainy bits are so tiny it doesn't do all that much with one wash. Maybe if this product was used everyday it could make the face smooth and flake free. But all that would do is dry it out too much and make it worse over time.

Texture: Gel/Cream with little bits in it.

Scent: Not bothersome. Standard. i don't think this would bother someone that's sensitive to fragrance.

Finish: I feel like this takes makeup off better than the Purity cleanser but this left my face feeling tight, which I hate.

Effects: Still flakey and my foundation shows dry patches. But at the same time, oily too. Just doesn't cut it for what it says it does. Perhaps, too gentle. Not worth the money.

Yet another Philosophy product that I'm going to give away. Wasted so much money on this company. Not worth the Hype.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 6:54:00 AM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It does a pretty good job making my face smooth. Don't use it everyday because it can only remove so much dead skin from your face. I recommend using it twice a week. It smells really good. Downsides? Sometimes it can get in your mouth and it has an incredibly salty taste. So steer clear of your mouth area when rubbing in on your face. The product also clogs up the cap. I have to unscrew the cap off everytime I use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by ke1125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this exfoliator every morning as my daily exfoliator for the last 7 months and I love it!! It is gentle enough on my skin to where I am able to use it daily without my skin over-drying. I use it with my clarisonic mia2 and my skin is left feeling soft, radiant, and clean! I have never had any bumps, dry patches, or anything while using it. I have oily skin and in the past I would use harsh exfoliators like those apricot scrubs and they are way too harsh and leave my skin feeling terrible. It does a good job of removing excess oil but it doesn't leave my skin too dry. Philosophy has done a great job of making an exfoliator you can use everyday that gets the job done and is still gentle. I highly recommend this exfoliator! It is most definitely my HG exfoliator! I will never use another exfoliator as long as this one is around.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by OCgirl006

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yikes, my mom bought this and gave me about a weeks worth to try, first day woke up with a white head on my chin, third day worke up with a wite head on my forehead and cheek.

this was the thing that i changes in my skin care, also nothing at all has ever broke me out EVER until now, not sure what they put in it....
my sister said the same think she can not use this brand.....

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by DylHayd

Let me start by saying I LOVE Philosophy products...everything I have ever used from them, except this, has been superb. I have a hard time with the smell, but I am very sensitive to smells. It is very gentle, and the exfoliating beads are tiny... On its on it doesn't exfoliate like I would prefer, but in conjunction with my Clarisonic Mia it does a good job. I would not repurchase though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Amymassey

I work at ULTA and customers rave about this product so much, that i had to try it for myself. Love it! I use in the morning and the Purity at night. The combination had made a huge difference in my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Loved10

This stuff works. After 1 wash I noticed a difference in my skin texture. This wash is a great exfoliator. Using it only once or twice a week is enough because it can be irritating. That being said so far I havn't had any irritation with limited use. It works so well it is tempting to use it everyday on every body part! The cost is a bit much, but I am pleased with the results so who cares...right? Shake before use to evenly distribute the microcleansing particals and you should be good to go. One thing is that it does kinda smell bad, like chemically. A little does go a ling way also.