September 21, 2014 | 2023 users online

Lip Gloss - Clarins - Instant Light Lip Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by LinaVictoria

Love this. It's very hydrating but leaves a perfect color. Doesn't go dry and is not sticky at all. Will buy in more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by trixie_trade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My every day go-to lip product. One of the very few lip balm/glosses that I keep repurchasing. It's a bit pricey but lasts quite a long time so I don't mind paying for a quality product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love the vanilla smell but I dont like the product. I have it in 01. It has no color and applies like a lipgloss. Its rather sticky but not so much its bothering. Stayed on for 15mins - ouch. My lips felt dry afterwards no matter how much I applied. I even got very dry spots on the edges of my lips. So this was a fail for me. My lips are usually quite dry but not flakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by miapiaL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

HG lipgloss. My go-to lipgloss most days as I have Nude Shimmer and Rose Shimmer (Nude Shimmer is my fave!) which gives me lovely plump glossy lips. I have ridiculously pale skin and this lipgloss somehow unifies my skin tone and makes me glow. Looks fab in photos and is non-sticky. Only gripe is that it's pricy but I usually stock up in tax free when travelling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This nonsticky balm smells like cocoa butter, feels smooth and creamy on the lips. Just the right amount of slip without the goopy feeling. I bought this in the shade 01 Rose Shimmer love the way it feels, on my pigmented lips this balm shows up as a nice milky pink nude. Super moisturizing, going to try Rosewood next. Thumbs up from me, very happy with purchase. Actually I want them all gahhhh.
UPDATE***** Ended up buying 06 - Rosewood & 05 - Candy Shimmer, love the way these babies feel on the lips. Rosewood is a pinky brown nude on me and Candy Shimmer is a coral pink on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

Many moons ago, I managed the counter next to a clarins counter...I adored the SA so much, I bought their gift with purchase, and this was one of my favorites of the bunch ($70 purchase, ahem...clarins is so pricey!)

She was a gem, and so was this lippie. My BFF loved it so much, she stole it from me, actually ;) I had 01, smells just like creme brulee.

Would I repurchase? Probably not without my favorite SA, but it's a great lipgloss, all the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by NARSnerd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my go to product on a no makeup day. It provides moisture, beautiful shine and a touch of sheer colour. It makes my lips look smooth and full. I own two shades, rose shimmer and nude shimmer, however on the lips they both look the same. I wish clarins would release more colours, maybe with a touch more pigmentation. Definitely think every girl needs this in her stash, but only one shade is really necessary. The also have a pleasant scent and are long wearing, around 3 hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Abuck

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lip balm will never buy another now that I have been wearing this one for a year now. No more dry lips and tastes and looks great

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Halvsnygg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Quite expensive, but gives a nice everyday coulour (I have #5). Moisturising and not sticky.