October 23, 2014 | 1101 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by herbstleyd

My mother bought it and I tried it. Honestly, I don't really get the hype.. I mean, the formula just sucks, because it's so wet and smudges like crazy. No signs of volume or lenghtening, it just makes my lashes look a bit blacker. I tried getting some use of it for bottom lashes (that didn't really work, since it's a gooey mess and I'm not really into the whole crack w***e look) and tried layering it on top of other mascaras (bad idea, since it clumps everything it touches). I'm giving it 2 lippies, since I think the small wand is kinda convenient - I washed it and sometimes use it for my bottom lashes with other mascaras that I like. Final verdict - there are some waaay better mascaras in this price range & my lashes weren't great, so that's that..

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Xoashhleyrose

I really like this mascara, it works for me but it is true that its a wet mascara at first. I just use my normal mascara i use everyday with it so it evens out and helps with the mascara being so wet at first. I mainly use this mascara for volume with maybelline lash stiletto for length. They both really well. Especially for length I highly recommend maybellines lash stilleto.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by graceface07

It took a few uses for this to take on its best form because its a really wet mascara (some may like that) I found it worked best after it dried out a smidge. I have really wonky lashes that can sometimes go in all different directions - this mascara untangles them and makes them look pristine. I forgot to curl my lashes but found that this mascara gave them a curl and it lasted all day. cheap, clean, separated, and curled look.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2014 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Papillon999

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this mascara for as long as I remember. Works fine by me for what I want to project the world. Maybe for a really big or special occasion, I'd venture for something more daring. Easy to apply, does not clump if you use 1 stroke at a time. Dirt cheap. I've tried Maybelline Rocket, did not like, a Cover Girl waterproof one that I almost had to remove all my lashes in order to remove it completely.

I always choose the straight, regular brush. Do not think about changing?

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by HannahSunn

I hate this mascara. I do not understand how people even use this product? All it does is clump up my lashes and make them look horrible. I do not recommend this mascara for anyone, even someone who is just starting out shouldn't use this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by victoriapage

This mascara is probably one of the worst. The formula is so wet and when I applied it it would literally make no difference whatsoever - it just looked as though I had no mascara on. To be fair to the product, I did attempt to use it for about three weeks, and still would make my eyes look no different. I would not recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Ohheydiana

Booo. Crapppy mascara. Clumps my lashes together.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by dianale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I bought this mascara for the same reason many others do, because its been around for so long! However, it was super messy when applying, all the chunks of make up will be all over my eyes and made it horrible! i would not buy it again

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by joana7

Beware - mascara from hell.

So I needed a new mascara and picked up this because I found a nice deal on it plus it's been around forever so I figured it was some sort of classic. Big mistake. How do I put this? This mascara is very messy to apply even though it has a small wand. It does define lashes a bit, but beware of the SMUDGING as hours go by. This mascara will stay put for a few hours but it does not last from morning to evening and it will give you some serious panda eyes. And the most interesting part is that even though it all it does is smudging, it is actually difficult to remove! Ugh. I don't have anything nice to say about this stuff, even the packaging sucks, looks very old fashioned and cheap. Would give it 0 lippies if I could.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Milchfrau

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this mascara on a whim as my old one ran out; I remember seeing a bunch of very positive reviews on it.

Honestly, I was thoroughly disappointed; this mascara makes me look like I have black toothpicks as eyelashes. The formula is really really wet. I guess this is supposed to make the result look more natural, but it is really unpractical to work with.

If you even apply the tiniest droplet of black on your lids, that's it, bud. Your day is ruined. Because there is no way you can rid yourself of this mascara without scrubbing half your face of; that's how horrid it is to remove.It tethers your eyelashes together like tar. Have fun loosing half your eye when you take your face off.

So...If you're looking for something with longevity, this is product what you're looking for.

However, for others, this seems like a HG product...

In conclusion, it's a product worth trying. It's not too expensive, and seems to yield some really good results for some. For me, not at all.