October 31, 2014 | 1550 users online

Body Scrubs - Tree Hut - Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 7:29:00 AM More reviews by isleofesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Discovered this gem recently, bought several items from Ulta but found out that its sold at Krogers and Walmart. Typically they are on sale I see. This scrub has the right amount of oil and sugar. It's a true scrub so I actually FEEL it exfoliating. Most days I use this along with a bath mitt because I believe in aggressive exfoliation. These scrubs also smell wonderful, you wont go wrong with these.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by kaitymae

This is my favorite scrub. Not only does it smell amazing and moisturize like crazy, when combined with regular amlactin lotion, it reduced my keratosis pilaris! Just use it every three or four days, and the amlactin 2x a day, for two weeks. Then you can scale back to using the scrub weekly and the lotion once a day.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

I bought this due to the rave reviews, and the natural qualities of my current scrub. Unfortunately, this is exactly like scrubbing your body with bits of jagged crushed pecan shells. If you have less sensitive scent and like a gritty scrub that has the consistency of jagged rocks, you might like this. Unfortunately, I have sensitive skin and this dried me out so badly, I had to use a body oil afterwards. When I got out of the shower and dried off, my skin felt tight and was dry and flaky. I will be sticking to my 100% Pure from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

OMG! This stuff makes me want to eat it from the jar. It smells so good. This is my Holy Grail body scrub. Chunky enough where you feel it's doing its job but not so chunky that it's ripping of precious skin. Moisturizing and just awesome. I always have a backup. This is much better than any Bath and Body Works scrubs I've tried and Ulta usually has them for Buy 1, Get 1 50%.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this scrub so much that I've given several away as gifts- and everyone else loves them, too! This smells AMAZING, feels luxe, and at $8 you can't beat the price. It goes on sale at Ulta pretty frequently. You can also get it at Bed, Bath, & Beyond, Harmon, and Walmart.

This is great for a weekly body scrub and it's a wonderful, aromatic experience. It's very moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing and soft. This and Tree Hut Amazon Pequi Soothing Body Butter are two of my HGs! Love this brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of the best scrubs I've tried! Of course, the smell is divine. Rich, sweet, chocolately, coffee like. I was never able to find the matching body butter. This was nice and abrasive but not too rough. My skin always felt nice and polished. The only weird thing I noticed was the trail of ants that would be around the little bits in the shower. I can't blame them though, this stuff is to die for! However, I've noticed recently (early May) that I can't find this specific scent (at Kroger/Wal Mart/Target) in any of the Tree Hut scrubs - I've only seen the Coconut & Lime/Shea/Mango/etc. scrubs, but no Brazil Nut :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Principesa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow! Love the smell, gets rid of dry skin, makes you smooth, it's organic and cheap. Got it at Walmart for 5.98. First thing I tried in this line and I am looking forward to trying more Tree Hut products.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Creolepastry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this scrub twice a week all over my body with my bath brush. It helps keep away dry spots and cracked skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2014 6:28:00 AM More reviews by CarolLind

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this at Walmart a while ago. It smells great and lasts a long time (so the price is good).

It made my skin feel smooth EXCEPT on my upper arms where I have very bad kerotosis (those tiny red bumps causes by ingrown hairs). I keep reading that I need to exfoliate and use scrubs. Yet, this has't made a different. Not a dent!

But it made the rest of my body (legs, specifically) feel smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by makeupmistress666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pros:
About $6 for 18 oz of scrub
Not painfully abrasive but definitely not weak
Not greasy and rinses clean
Leaves skin soft and smooth
Smells like a caramel hazelnut coffee drink!
My senstive skin did not have any bad reactions to it
Great for using before shaving

Cons:
Can't really think of any unless you don't like the scent. If tropical scents are more your bag, I would recommend the coconut lime or the mango. There is also an almond honey one that is nice.

I love this scrub and I have and will repurchase. I would use it about once a week. It is a good quality and affordable scrub. I love the scent because I am addicted to iced coffee that smells just like this. I hate scrubs that are swimming in oil without many granules and leave skin greasy. This one is perfect and rinses off.